Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

August 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
31% 31% [ 4 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
15% 15% [ 2 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
31% 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:31 pm by Ranna156

oooh that was a good Q & A...who is Lily?

Post on Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:16 pm by Noortjj

eclectic1 wrote:
    Noortjj wrote:I'm very curious in how 'Black swan' will play out. I wonder if Emma will  go dark or if she'll only be tempted to the dark side..

Good question...

based on some scenes I've caught in video, thinking she may end up under a spell???  Maleficent lost her daughter...she has that little purple-ball momento I think has something to do with her child.  Does she use it to turn Emma into her 'child'?

THAT would definitely hit Snow where it hurts.... ShockedSo Sad

I must say I like your idea about Emma Smile

I've read soms theories about  Maleficents child and a lot of people seem to think dat Lily could be the child she lost..

Post on Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:28 pm by eclectic1

Noortjj wrote:I'm very curious in how 'Black swan' will play out. I wonder if Emma will  go dark or if she'll only be tempted to the dark side..

Good question...

based on some scenes I've caught in video, thinking she may end up under a spell???  Maleficent lost her daughter...she has that little purple-ball momento I think has something to do with her child.  Does she use it to turn Emma into her 'child'?

THAT would definitely hit Snow where it hurts.... ShockedSo Sad

Post on Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:27 pm by Noortjj

I'm very curious in how 'Black swan' will play out. I wonder if Emma will  go dark or if she'll only be tempted to the dark side..

Post on Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:34 pm by eclectic1

OUAT Burning Questions Entertainment Weekly

Check it out...

Yep, I'm still here!!! ;o)

Black Swan, eh?????

Post on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:57 pm by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:Hey E - Any news of whether we will see Kristen Bauer back more now that True Blood is about to have its last season? Still thinking Maleficient might turn out to have been a fairy (like she was in the original story) and that possibly she could be the Black Fairy?
    Haven't heard anything there…BUT

we WILL be seeing someone else from early "Once-dom" soon!!!  Cool 

Can you say "Princess Abigail/Kathryn"!?!

well well well!!!! http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/08/26/once-upon-time-kristin-bauer-van-straten-maleficent-season4/

glad we will be seeing a lot more of her!

Post on Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:29 pm by eclectic1

He-Man wrote:Maybe Dorothy will be Philip and Aurora's daughter? Better than the alternative being guessed by others.

Interesting thought...  Cool

Post on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:23 am by He-Man

Maybe Dorothy will be Philip and Aurora's daughter? Better than the alternative being guessed by others.

Post on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:38 pm by Ranna156

Nice to see that at least it appears Dorothy is from the 'past'.

Also so it was answered who sent Hook the potion, but what is still a mystery is how did he get to Storybrooke and still retain his memories. Also where is his ship...I wonder if he somehow managed to use his ship as a portal (that mermaid Regina turned to stone maybe?) and if the ship is being cloaked somehow...help from Tink or Blue?

We at least saw finale shots of Hook, Emma, Snow, & Charming all in FTL clothing (maybe Oz clothing?), so I wonder if they go somewhere or do they somehow manage to travel back in Time? Back to the Future used a car, a train, and I can't remember what the 3rd one used...so why not a boat? haha OR maybe in Kansas they somehow get a hold of the silver slippers? Based on the title of the finale I would think those slippers turn up again...

Post on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:21 am by Ranna156

oh that is interesting! Do you know in what capacity? Present or past year?

Post on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:05 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:Hey E - Any news of whether we will see Kristen Bauer back more now that True Blood is about to have its last season? Still thinking Maleficient might turn out to have been a fairy (like she was in the original story) and that possibly she could be the Black Fairy?
    Haven't heard anything there…BUT

we WILL be seeing someone else from early "Once-dom" soon!!!  Cool 

Can you say "Princess Abigail/Kathryn"!?!

Post on Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:58 pm by Ranna156

Hey E - Any news of whether we will see Kristen Bauer back more now that True Blood is about to have its last season? Still thinking Maleficient might turn out to have been a fairy (like she was in the original story) and that possibly she could be the Black Fairy?

Post on Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:37 pm by Ranna156

Also in the upcoming episode description it says the new curse was cast from an unlikely source...could it be Red? I thought we were suppose to see her more at the end of the season...however I think Granny is probably the thing she loves most and Granny is still alive or somehow she is able to retrieve Peter's heart and sacrifices that since she did previously kill him (eat him)... It at least would be a good way to bring her back front and center into the story...

Doesn't explain why Zelena still remembers the past year. Unless it was just a typo or something and it really is Zelena who cast it as we have been lead to believe all along...Anyway I thought it was an odd description...

Post on Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:31 pm by Ranna156

So in the spoilers it says Dorothy is coming...curious because I swear there was an episode where Jefferson was sent to retrieve the silver slippers but he says that they have already been taken to a land without magic. I always assumed Dorothy had taken them...I guess they could make it so that they go find Dorothy...but she better be older!

I am still wondering how Zelena managed to keep herself and Walsh young during the first 28 year curse...

Post on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:51 pm by Ranna156

so I guess Zelena gets Regina's heart? She needs to go...tired of her winning all th tim

Post on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:48 pm by Ranna156

Good old Walsh was the WoOz haha

I know we talked about Leo being the father of Zelena before and its looking like that theory is panning out since both a young Cora and young Leo end up in the same episode down the road…NOW that is f’d up if it turns out to be the case!

On the item of the season finale wardrobe…definitely interesting. I really hope Zelena isn’t successful in her attempt to ‘do everything over’ cause that would mean no Henry and possibly no Regina. I didn’t see Regina in the shots so I am wondering if she is actually still back in SB. I can’t help but feel they are going to do a Back to the Future thing with her. Like she will be in SB ‘fading’ unless Emma and gang can stop Zelena or something like that. It is interesting to see Emma in peasant clothing while Charming is wearing his prince fighting outfit. Couldn’t tell what Snow was wearing…

Post on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:46 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Ranna156 wrote:Its been so long since I saw that movie I didn't even think of that...but they tip to so many things you are probably right!

As for Rumple being the 'wizard of oz' I don't think that, but I do wonder if Lumiere might be the wiz of oz...
    OMG.  Forehead smack.  YES.  Lumiere was totally presented like the Wizard of Oz.  And Z trapped him there.  Interesting thought!!

Post on Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:30 pm by Ranna156

Its been so long since I saw that movie I didn't even think of that...but they tip to so many things you are probably right!

As for Rumple being the 'wizard of oz' I don't think that, but I do wonder if Lumiere might be the wiz of oz...

Post on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:17 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Am I the only one who thought it was a total tip of the cap to Raiders of the Lost Ark when Bae burned his hand on the key and then stuck it in the snow?

Post on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:06 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Geez.  Now I almost wonder if they make Rumple Z's dad just to give him another child to make his mission, only either he or she don't know he's the dad.
    I don't know... I have several thoughts on WWW daddy-o identity
    Does anyone else think that Rumple is also the Wizard of Oz?  I'm starting to seriously wonder.

Post on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:43 pm by Ranna156

OMG! Just saw sneak peek 1! Have been waiting for that moment for so long! So excited!!!!

Post on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:33 pm by Ranna156

I don't know either Obsessed...but that would certainly be fun if the wizard ended up being the wiz of oz that Red got her cloak from. I was kind of hoping that they would make it be the wizard Merlin...

Shek - you will have to tell me your thoughts on the rewatch! I too am wondering whose heart and brain she will take...although I don't think she will actually take it literally...I am thinking it will something similar as to what happened with David...I wonder if the baby plays any part in the heart maybe? Maybe when Snow gives birth all that love will be 'transferred' or something. Or Regina is maybe going to fall in love with RH in SB too? OR maybe its Henry...he has the heart of the truest believer after all. Then there is Emma...her heart apparently at least still works...Brains - only person who comes to mind is Belle...

Also I wonder if the broomstick will be part of the key in her demise...Regina had her tree, the DO has the dagger, so I am guessing Zelena's power will be tied to her broomstick somehow...

Post on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:59 am by obsessedwithOUAT

OK another thought on Zelena's dad (since I'm thinking that Cora's dad wasn't clean shaven)...
    Possibly the Wizard of Oz?  Also, not for nothing but we've had appearaces by Red wearing the robe that "a wizard" gave her, and RUBY is her SB name... coincidence?  So maybe they are hinting at him?  I don't know if H/K have mentioned whether or not we'd see him.

Post on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:26 am by Shekinel

Makes total sense ranna!! Im gonna watch it again because i didn't understand why she was shaving him etc... but now.. now comes to my mind all his story of being a coward!!! Imma watch it again but i think you are right...What is she gonna do with David courage tho?!!!btw, I read that someone was gonna die, maybe is zelena who kills this person(by her hand or comading the DO) by taking his/her heart? or brain!?!! This new episodes have me intrigued! Since Zelena took David courage i've been thinking who/what is next! hahah

Post on Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:34 am by Ranna156

To be honest though I have seen the episode twice...second time through its really obvious (at least to me) she is referring to courage. Did you guys notice the 'bike' on the porch! lol now where is TOTO!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:16 pm