Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 14 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 14 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 14 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 14 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 14 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 14 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 14 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 14 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 14 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 14 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 14 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 14 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 14 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:38 pm by Ranna156

i was just thinking that today...that it sure seems odd that there aen't any photos out yet!
    eclectic1

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:27 pm by eclectic1

I find it interesting that we do not have any BTS pics/on set pics for "Into the Deep" out yet...

Usually pretty predictable...

But, then again...I think episodes 8 and 9 are going to be BIG-what with the "mid-season cliffhanger" I'm sure we'll get from them! Wink Cool

Ranna156

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:36 am by Ranna156

ok that hide function obviously doesn't hide ANYTHING!
    Ranna156

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:36 am by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:I just posted a couple tweets/pic links from our friends at VanCity Filming...look close at the pictures in the 2nd link.

Take note of who is shown BUT not mentioned in the write-up!!! Cool Cool Cool

Thx VCF... Wink Very Happy

Did I just spot

eclectic1

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:24 am by eclectic1

I just posted a couple tweets/pic links from our friends at VanCity Filming...look close at the pictures in the 2nd link.

Take note of who is shown BUT not mentioned in the write-up!!! Cool Cool Cool

Thx VCF... Wink Very Happy
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:13 pm by cuddlyasatiger

I agree obsessed and eclectic. I don't think "wooden" means paralyzed, I think it just means wooden. I mean it's not like he went to a post office to send the postcard pirat I don't see how he could be "in the wind" if he's not animated.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:45 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

I thought when we said he was wooden (Pino) that we were saying he's wooden and animated. I went ahead and called that a confirmed obsessed theory because they showed him blink and then when Geppetto came to check on him, he was gone. Was there another 'alive but wooden' interpreation? I'm confused.

I think when H/K said "hopefully" in regards to the postcard, I'm going to still consider it settled. I think this might be one of those overanalyzing moments to say that it's still open. I think they're speaking to the normal fan with 'hopefully' as opposed to us crazed types. I guarantee you if they hadn't said that in the interview then there would still be people going, "But I still don't know who sent the postcard."
    eclectic1

Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:26 am by eclectic1

eclectic1 wrote:
    It was brought up on the 'long road' Emma's been on, what with Jail-having Henry...and, Eddy brings up this tidbit
    "I think there'll be a really long road for him(Neal)to try and get her to understand what he did...and the only person that can let her know is August...who right now is in the wind and is completely wooden"
    Hmmm...

All we saw in Broken was the eyes 'blink' for August...sounds like he's still wooden based on this. So, someone, in the know had to have sent that post card!!! Eddy says "hopefully" but doesnt say, for sure...yes, August sent the postcard-point blank. Wiggle room?

Ok...thought about this more...Pinocchio was initially turned into an "animated" wooden boy by the BF with magic. Could it be possible that with magic coming back to SB...that, August is an "animated" wooden man????

It's what Eddy says about "in the wind" that throws me on this theory abit. Could that mean "on the run"??? He wouldnt want anyone to see him like this...
    If August IS animated in wooden form...then, he still could send that postcard to Neal. He would now have to "make amends" again, prove himself-do the right thing, to become "a real man"... Cool Like deja-vu all over again!!!

Sounds abit far out there...but, wouldnt put anything past these writers!!! ;o) Until we see August in 'real-time' SB...we just have to wonder! Cool Wink
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:10 am by cuddlyasatiger

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Anyone else having a hard time getting the Canadian promo to load?

If you're having trouble try making it full-screen right after you hit play.
    Ranna156

Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:46 am by Ranna156

oh and I think a lot of our opinions on him are on the edge of a knife! Could go either way...will have to see how he plays his cards!
    Ranna156

Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:44 am by Ranna156

very interesting on the postcard...DARN...does this mean i should open that poll back up and make the answer a 'yellow assumption'...thinking so...since it wasn't flat out stated or shown that Auggie sent the card.

Still think either Blue or Jefferson are the top two contenders for helping August...will laugh hilariously if it turns out that Cuckoo janitor sent it...GRRRRRR...

Remember there is a scene between August and Jefferson that was never shown and it didn't end up in the 'cut scenes' either...so I REALLY wonder if that wasn't something they are saving for later...some sort of convo. Also there is the mystery person August called in The Return...And the workshop where he added pages (his story) to Henry's book...but left it unfinished and then proceeded to tell Emma that he left it unfinished because he didn't know how it ended and they were 'making it' right then...or something like that...

Too much is up with that character...surprised he isn't a main again! I know in interviews he said his character is 'essential to the origins of the story' or something like that. They have a LOT of room with him so it will be interesting for sure how it all unfolds!
    eclectic1

Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:30 am by eclectic1

Thoughts on August aka Pinocchio...posting here, just in case spoilery!!! Wink

Ok, I was under the impression that we received our answer for 'who sent the postcard 'Broken' to Neal'...now, I'm not so sure...

I thought it was August...but, after listening to the Kitsis/Horowitz podcast today...I'm confused. Beginning to think August has an accomplice(Blue Fairy?)...
    In their talks-the Neal/August conversation of the postcard comes up and Eddy says "...
    hopefully that will answer the mystery of who sent that postcard"

It was brought up on the 'long road' Emma's been on, what with Jail-having Henry...and, Eddy brings up this tidbit
    "I think there'll be a really long road for him(Neal)to try and get her to understand what he did...and the only person that can let her know is August...who right now is in the wind and is completely wooden"
    Hmmm...

All we saw in Broken was the eyes 'blink' for August...sounds like he's still wooden based on this. So, someone, in the know had to have sent that post card!!! Eddy says "hopefully" but doesnt say, for sure...yes, August sent the postcard-point blank. Wiggle room?

Also, Eddy points this out about August...
    "...and, the other interesting thing, I think, in that whole thing(Neal/August convo in Vancouver)is she got the keys but the money was gone and we realize, if you go back and look at the way August looks at that money and talks about he's not good at resisting temptation, we realize how he got to Thailand and how he afforded his little lost island getaway."

Ok, we're not all perfect...but, if August is truly trying to make amends like he seemed to be at the end of last season...when the occasion comes where Neal gets to SB and he meets up w/Emma (which I think will happen...)that August(if 'human' now)explains his part in the whole separation deal.

If not...my opinion of August will not be very flattering!!! Twisted Evil
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:39 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Anyone else having a hard time getting the Canadian promo to load?
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:13 am by cuddlyasatiger

lol!
    Noortjj wrote:Been so busy at school i didn't even had time to see the sneak peeks Razz But i loved how Hook went al Jack Sparrow at Snow.. love
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:36 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Interesting twitter post by Ethan Embry with the whole "my own personal time machine" pic.
    Ranna156

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:13 pm by Ranna156

thanks E for posting the blue fairy is the puppet master blog!

I have had similar thoughts about her and i have also come to disagree with some of the things the writer of that article brings up...haha...these days i am thinking perhaps the Blue Fairy created the Dark One curse initially or that maybe fairies aren't meant to be immortal but she wants to be...or various other thought pop into it. Either way it was a nice reminder and a good article that echoed in a clear way many of my thoughts on her at various times!
    Ranna156

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:11 pm by Ranna156

I noticed Sebastian isn't listed for QoH's episdoe! tantrum

Not so sure it will take us to WL...it might just show us Cora as being her?
    eclectic1

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:07 pm by eclectic1

cuddlyasatiger wrote:So for ep 9 the last guest star is a stunt actor... hmm....

Hmmm...good point! I just looked Paul up...yeesh!!! Shocked

He really doesnt even look like anyone of the cast...
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:59 pm by cuddlyasatiger

So for ep 9 the last guest star is a stunt actor... hmm....
    Ranna156

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:53 am by Ranna156

i thought she told Regina something like 'he doesn't eveen know'

and she told MM just that he was no hero...
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:49 am by cuddlyasatiger

Emma tells Regina Henry's dad doesn't know Henry exists. I think she says as much to MM too. Have to go back and watch again, I could understand her just telling Regina that but not MM.
    Noortjj

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:59 am by Noortjj

Been so busy at school i didn't even had time to see the sneak peeks Razz But i loved how Hook went al Jack Sparrow at Snow.. love
    Ranna156

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:50 pm by Ranna156

Its very possible he was/is married. Or maybe in the future Emma falls for a married guy...or maybe it was just a reference to all the dead beats she had 'picked up' over the years as a bailbonds person. That guy Ryan you saw her go on a 'date' with was married...

anyhow i think they knew who Henry's father is/was going to be from the get go...
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:41 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

There's still something to account for: Remember in season 1 when Emma warned MM about married guys and said she knew it wasn't worth it? Think that will come up here? Another time? Or not at all and it was just something floated as a possible route to take in the future?
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:39 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

You know he might not be so terrible. He's just no hero.... that could mean so many things but I think the main thing might just be he bails on her as Henry is soon to arrive? Anyone else think we'll be narrowed down to just a couple FTL identities (if not sure of one) by Sunday night?

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 pm