Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

June 2019

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 15 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 15 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 15 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 15 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 15 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 15 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 15 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 15 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 15 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 15 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 15 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 15 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 15 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 15 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ranna156

Post on Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:38 pm by Ranna156

Awww....he doesn't seem like such a bad gu....yet!...also they appeared to have a very chance encounter...hmmm....and he so reminded me of his son henry when he popped up and scared emma! Wink
    eclectic1

Post on Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:11 pm by eclectic1

Sneak Peek 2 is out..."Tallahassee"

seems Emma has a 'car fettish'!!!

Of all the cars out there...why the yellow volkswagon???!!!???

Interesting... Cool Wink
    Ranna156

Post on Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:31 pm by Ranna156

Yay sneak peek 1 & we find out about the beans!
    Ranna156

Post on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:39 pm by Ranna156

still no sneak peeks? Wonder if they are waiting till Friday?

OR maybe we will find out this guy's ftl counterpart is and they are just keeping everything tightly under wraps???

haha one can wish!
    Ranna156

Post on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:31 pm by Ranna156

On the wetpaint article about who Baelfire is - AAAHHHHHH time travel theories are back! Hope it doesn't go that route! Wink confused
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:00 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Darn right, E!
    eclectic1

Post on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:47 pm by eclectic1

obsessedwithOUAT wrote: Okay we have stills for "Child of the Moon" - now release the 2x6 Sneak Peek for Tallahassee! I'm chomping at the bit over here!

they are rather late, arent they!!! Wink Cool

I'll monitor to about midnight tonight and have off tomorrow-we'll get 'em by "Hook" or by "Crook", obsessed!!! Razz lol!
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:54 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Okay we have stills for "Child of the Moon" - now release the 2x6 Sneak Peek for Tallahassee! I'm chomping at the bit over here!
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:18 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Did you see the photos from "Child of the Moon"? Sh!t gets real in Storybrooke.
    eclectic1

Post on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:56 pm by eclectic1

Updated cast birthdays for November...

seems a couple dwarves and a 'dragon' will be another year older!!! Wink Cool

Check it out in the "Spoilers/News" area!!!! Very Happy
    eclectic1

Post on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:00 pm by eclectic1

Shekinel wrote:In the photos where they reunited snow is wearing the pink sweater, i think those are the real snow &emma. In the other photos, wich are not their style And even emma jacket has pointy sleeves...i think those are hook and cora. Thats why i said they somehow made it to storybrooke too and are transforming somehow. Totally possible.

Shek...you just may be onto something with this. Cool Wink You're not the only one who feels this way...and, based on conversations I've seen...hmmm...cant wait!!! Check your messages!...

I'm in agreement with Shek on this... Wink Smile

And, yes, episode 10 will air in January...at least from what VCF say.
    Ranna156

Post on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:27 pm by Ranna156

I totally agree that the alley scene will definitely have something to do Cora & Hook...however I still think even if they 'piggybacked' or something on Emma & Snow's return that Cora would dress 'them' like Snow & Emma were dressed that day...

Also we saw that Cora was able to transform herself...we don't know that she can 'transform' others or even others at the same time.

But you make a really good point/observation so it will be interesting to see how this all plays out!
    Shekinel

Post on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:23 pm by Shekinel

LZenOUT wrote:I'm glad you said something. I was looking around, saying to myself, 'WHO'S BUTACAS?!' lol!

hahahaha i meant to say "but" hahaha xD
    LZenOUT

Post on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:12 am by LZenOUT

I'm glad you said something. I was looking around, saying to myself, 'WHO'S BUTACAS?!' lol!
    Shekinel

Post on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:55 am by Shekinel

hahaha sorry for the bad spelling!! Im on my cellphone and this f... spanish autocorrect... hahah
    Shekinel

Post on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:52 am by Shekinel

I know what you man, butacas still to me snow style screams hook! ad Emmas hair and pointy sleeves like cora and the jacket.Maybe you are right but even in that case she her outfit reminds me hook's style. Maybe that was the intention. They could have chose other outfit that suited their new personality more without going radical (in snow case)something in between.I'll wait and see.And about that alley scene, what if hook and cora go into the alley and come out as snow and emma? I mean who knows! Cora transforming into lancelot opened possibilties!!!!

Totally agree with you on Belle!!
    Ranna156

Post on Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:54 am by Ranna156

Shekinel wrote:In the photos where they reunited snow is wearing the pink sweater, i think those are the real snow &emma. In the other photos, wich are not their style And even emma jacket has pointy sleeves...i think those are hook and cora. Thats why i said they somehow made it to storybrooke too and are transforming somehow. Totally possible.

I hear what you are saying...but I think the styles put on these women are more reflective of their 'inner turmoil' for lack of a better term...

MM was MM and dressed as MM when the curse broke and she remembered her past. I think she comes BACK to SB in the same outfit...but now she IS BOTH and so her style changes

Emma never had a FTL past or EF past ... but now she does...and I think her change of style is suppose to reflect that...a 'growth' if you will...

I don't think their differences in clothing from their 'former selves' indicate in any way that they are not them...

AND speaking of fashion!!! Come ON!!! costume designers...Emilie is GORGEOUS...and looked AWESOME in the classic Belle gold and blue dresses! Also she does NOT have a long neck and turtle necks & sleeveless shirts are NOT the most flattering to her figure/body type! PLEASE PLEASE dress her in more flattering clothing!

...I don't care if you spend 10k on an outfit...if it doesn't suit your body 'type' it doesn't suit it!... PERIOD!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dress her in a style that suits her body!
    geez...i am SURE i am not the most fashionable person...engineer for crying out loud!...and I could come up with better costumes/outfits for these lovely ladies...and even more unfortunately I probably make a hell of a lot less than they do (the costume designers...and most assuredly the actors!)! Evil or Very Mad
    Shekinel

Post on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:33 am by Shekinel

In the photos where they reunited snow is wearing the pink sweater, i think those are the real snow &emma. In the other photos, wich are not their style And even emma jacket has pointy sleeves...i think those are hook and cora. Thats why i said they somehow made it to storybrooke too and are transforming somehow. Totally possible.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:31 am by obsessedwithOUAT

Hm. Well either way. I'm not going to get too hyped up about whether or not Emma and Snow are really Emma and Snow. But we do know that Snow and PC can communicate at some point. So we'll see how that works into the picture.
    Ranna156

Post on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:42 pm by Ranna156

ok i know most likely this is just a bad shot and she probably has her tongue in her lip or something...but really? My preggers theory is holding up with this pic!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 15 DZ1L3132
    Ranna156

Post on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:38 pm by Ranna156

Maybe they will kill off Archie & Cora & Geppetto...and I still hope they kill the EQ...but that can wait till the end! I love Lana but really hope the EQ gets her just deserts!
    Ranna156

Post on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:36 pm by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:
    Also ECLECTIC - VC said episode 10 in January???? Say it isn't so and that was just a typo on their part???!!!!

I can ask...but, if you look at the date for "Queen of Hearts" episode, it's the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Do you think they're going to take a break/time off for the whole of December to cover Christmas/New Years?

They did START the 2nd season earlier this year than last year's first season... Cool

They did but i was hoping that meant we might get a few more episodes in...i don't think they will take the whole of December...errrr I HOPE they don't haha! Wink
    Ranna156

Post on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:34 pm by Ranna156

haha...#teamRichard!

I can think of several reasons why SW & Emma and PC would be heading to Gold's shop...and Emma has her sheriff badge back too!

I shy away from them pretending to be someone other than who they say they are for a couple of reasons:

1.) PC KNEW the siren wasn't SW when she tried to seduce him...and this leads into #2

2.) I would think the FIRST thing those two would do after 'reuniting' after so long would be to literally UNITE...so PC & Kathryn was bad enough...PC & Cora??? DISGUSTING!!!! Unless you think MM is Hook??? ummmmmmmmm.....i am going with a resounding and loud NO! haha

fun
    eclectic1

Post on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:32 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:
    Also ECLECTIC - VC said episode 10 in January???? Say it isn't so and that was just a typo on their part???!!!!

I can ask...but, if you look at the date for "Queen of Hearts" episode, it's the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Do you think they're going to take a break/time off for the whole of December to cover Christmas/New Years?

They did START the 2nd season earlier this year than last year's first season... Cool
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:25 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

I hope they knock off Aurora and Mulan. I know they said to be patient but if Aurora isn't SB then that means there won't be a pretty dress going from pink to blue or Flora, Fauna, and my personal fave: Merryweather. So since I have the patience of Merryweather, I'm now all set. I don't care about Mulan one way or the other. Bump those two off.
    That won't be it, but whatever.

I think Shek is right about Hook and Cora as Emma and Snow for sure - not only the physical twists but also they head right to Gold's shop. Hook wants to skin a Croc!

Another thought about Neal: Okay so he's Henry's dad. IF he's also Bae (which he only is if he's also PP), then I think Rumpel might know it somehow. I say this because I really, really, really think he's got a soft spot for the Charmings - esp in SB. He was genuine when he expressed sorrow for the situation with Snow and Emma and normally Rumpel doesn't give a crap.

If I am wrong on PC/Arthur I have to join with Team Richard. Richard is the Lionhearted and David was .... not. And if he's Richard then that's a Robin Hood tie-in. Henry is holding a quiver and bow in the Easter Egg photo.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:18 am