Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

December 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
31% 31% [ 4 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
15% 15% [ 2 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
31% 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Post on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:46 pm by Ranna156

maybe...but i won't have a laptop with me...but some of the others might...also i will be turning off my phone AND definitely turning of the capability for downloading media...but i will probably check the site when the opportunity presents itself and it won't cost me a fortune!

Post on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:45 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:man i just read the Henry update you posted...I bet ALL the great spoilers are going to come out when i am away on vacation...haha...i will be SOOOO lOST!

Ha...how come I can see you finding a 'Wi Fi' location and just casually 'browsing' to find our site!!! Wink Razz

Post on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:09 pm by Ranna156

man i just read the Henry update you posted...I bet ALL the great spoilers are going to come out when i am away on vacation...haha...i will be SOOOO lOST!

Post on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:08 pm by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:That on-set candid of Prince Charming's mom from 8-9-2012 is SCARY revealing!!! That wound she has is right where a person's heart is...does she get killed in that episode?

yes! And if i remember correctly she was wearing her FTL clothes correct? I wonder...

Post on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:42 pm by eclectic1

That on-set candid of Prince Charming's mom from 8-9-2012 is SCARY revealing!!! That wound she has is right where a person's heart is...does she get killed in that episode?

Post on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:03 am by Shekinel

eclectic1 wrote:
    Shekinel wrote:I just read the interview to Sinqua, the actor playing Lancelot, and i gotta say I just want season 2 to start already!!! He'll sure be a great addition to the show! The way he talks about his character! wow! And about the casting, I found some similarities with the way the cast actors. He didn't know much just like Eion Bailey. Thats so cool xD

I like the fact we're getting these new characters introduced into OUAT...it will add a new dimension to the whole 'realm' and storyline. I just hope they 'tie-up' story lines that were not finished in season 1, as well!

Totally agree!!

Post on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:47 pm by eclectic1

Shekinel wrote:I just read the interview to Sinqua, the actor playing Lancelot, and i gotta say I just want season 2 to start already!!! He'll sure be a great addition to the show! The way he talks about his character! wow! And about the casting, I found some similarities with the way the cast actors. He didn't know much just like Eion Bailey. Thats so cool xD

I like the fact we're getting these new characters introduced into OUAT...it will add a new dimension to the whole 'realm' and storyline. I just hope they 'tie-up' story lines that were not finished in season 1, as well!

Post on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:32 am by Ranna156

at least he knows what story character he is! haha i don't even think Eion knew that much! Smile

Post on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:08 am by Shekinel

I just read the interview to Sinqua, the actor playing Lancelot, and i gotta say I just want season 2 to start already!!! He'll sure be a great addition to the show! The way he talks about his character! wow! And about the casting, I found some similarities with the way the cast actors. He didn't know much just like Eion Bailey. Thats so cool xD

Post on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:29 pm by eclectic1

The 'surprise' casting of Michael Raymond James is interesting...this tells me his character is going to be a 'key player' in Season 2. The fact his character currently isn't named and is described as "mysterious new character" doesn't hurt that assumption either! I think he'll be Henry's father AND Bae(as I think they are one in the same!)

...the more I think about this, the more I feel confident Michael Raymond James will be Henry's father.

Mark it down!!! Wink Smile

Post on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:23 am by eclectic1

i like the casting of Colin as Captain Hook! I'll be curious to see who he interacts with...I can see Regina 'looking him over'! Rump being curious...and Emma?...hmmm Wink

Post on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:22 am by Ranna156

another hottie for my polls! yay i can't wait!!!

Post on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:52 pm by LZenOUT

I was really surprised at how young the OUAT Cpt Hook was. I always saw him as being older. I'm sure he'll be great though.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:30 am