Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

December 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
31% 31% [ 4 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
15% 15% [ 2 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
31% 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

MadSwan!!!

Ranna156

Re: MadSwan!!!

Post by Ranna156 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:10 pm

has a nice ring at least! ..... but ewwwww hooking up with the same guy your MOTHER slept with...YUCK! haha

Magic is Coming Dragon
    eclectic1

Post by eclectic1 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:29 pm

intreatment420 wrote:anybody for FrankenSwan? it would be hilarious but I doubt her parents would approve fun

lol! Wink

intreatment420

Post by intreatment420 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:53 pm

anybody for FrankenSwan? it would be hilarious but I doubt her parents would approve fun
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:35 pm

eclectic1 wrote:Thinking as season 2 progresses this may not happen... So Sad

Actually, I'll say I'd be surprised if it did!

I now think that Emma just might "re-fall for" whoever the true father of Henry is...

I wouldnt be too upset with that either! Wink Cool

very interesting E!

Do you know something we don't?!?

Please do tell if you do! haha

Magic is Coming Dragon
    eclectic1

Post by eclectic1 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:04 pm

Thinking as season 2 progresses this may not happen... So Sad

Actually, I'll say I'd be surprised if it did!

I now think that Emma just might "re-fall for" whoever the true father of Henry is...

I wouldnt be too upset with that either! Wink Cool

cuddlyasatiger

Post by cuddlyasatiger on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:39 am

LZenOUT wrote:
    rra615 wrote:i guess im a hopeless graham/swan. i want him to come back even though regina killed him!!
    I'm a 'HuntedSwan' member, too. The others have too many issues.

Me too! Yay! Very Happy

I remember!
    LZenOUT

Post by LZenOUT on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:42 pm

rra615 wrote:i guess im a hopeless graham/swan. i want him to come back even though regina killed him!!
    I'm a 'HuntedSwan' member, too. The others have too many issues.

Post by Ranna156 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:38 pm

rra615 wrote:
    i guess im a hopeless graham/swan. i want him to come back even though regina killed him!!

haha - you just made Cuddly's day I bet! Wink

Magic is Coming Dragon

rra615

Post by rra615 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:21 pm

Ranna156 wrote:haha thanks rra!!!

are you a madswan or woodenswan fan? Or neither!!! Hope the Mad Swans don't get upset that we are talking woodspeak here!!! Razz

dragon

i didn't realize what madswan meant until now! i absolutely love sebastian stan, and it helps that they're together in real life. i would like to see that romance at some point in the series, whether its this season or in the future.

i do like the august-emma connection that was somewhat current until the curse broke; i'd like to see him come back soon and rekindle the romance. i want emma to be happy and not feel like she's alone!

i guess im a hopeless graham/swan. i want him to come back even though regina killed him!!
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:16 pm

haha thanks rra!!!

are you a madswan or woodenswan fan? Or neither!!! Hope the Mad Swans don't get upset that we are talking woodspeak here!!! Razz

dragon

Magic is Coming Dragon

rra615

Post by rra615 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:13 pm

Shekinel wrote:I agree ranna!! haha But this silence about August scares me!! I gotta admit I've been thinking maybe we dont get to see that kiss 8( !!! But I won't lose hope! haha

About Emma/MH first encounter after the curse, i really want to see that hahaha If i were Emma I would be like WTF! haha

the following quote is from wikipedia so take it with a grain of salt:

Spoiler:
    " Eion Bailey (Pinocchio/August) is expected to return at some point during the season. The L Word actress Rachel Shelley will be guest-starring in the fourth episode of the season as Milah, Rumplestiltskin's wife."

so rump's wife comes back at episode 4 and august will return but eion's probably keeping his silence for freaks like us! hahha jk
    cuddlyasatiger

Post by cuddlyasatiger on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:00 am

eclectic1 wrote:Ok...I thought that originally...but, find that hard to believe now. That hat was not even the original-Regina had that one. I don't believe Emma could work 'magic' enough to convert that hat Jefferson had to work like the original...especially in 'the land WITHOUT magic'! Wink We saw that in 'Apple Red as Blood' when even Regina's ring wasn't enough to give the 'original' hat enough "magic" to transport how it should.

I hope the writers explain this out more(Jeff's fall from the window)...it's just to "unrealistic"!!! Rolling Eyes Wink

I don't think that Emma had to work any magic, I think she is magic (what True Love creates) and since she wasn't affected by the Curse, her innate magic still works.

AND I too am thrilled to hear this about Emma and Jeff!! pirat

I remember!
    eclectic1

Post by eclectic1 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:41 pm

Just heard Jennifer's commentary on "Land without Magic"...YES!!!! Emma does not hate Jefferson for what he did to her("Hat Trick"). She's in awe that someone would do ANYTHING for his daughter and, as she said, wished her father would have done that for her!!! Very Happy

I'm even more excited now to see when they first meet in Season 2!!! Cool Cool Cool

eclectic1

Post by eclectic1 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:02 am

Ok...I thought that originally...but, find that hard to believe now. That hat was not even the original-Regina had that one. I don't believe Emma could work 'magic' enough to convert that hat Jefferson had to work like the original...especially in 'the land WITHOUT magic'! Wink We saw that in 'Apple Red as Blood' when even Regina's ring wasn't enough to give the 'original' hat enough "magic" to transport how it should.

I hope the writers explain this out more(Jeff's fall from the window)...it's just to "unrealistic"!!! Rolling Eyes Wink

obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:16 am

cuddlyasatiger wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:i am more curious as to how he scrambled so quickly - surviving is one thing...effectively 'disappearing' is another!
    I still say he fell in the hat! pirat

Agreed. Hat.
    cuddlyasatiger

Post by cuddlyasatiger on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:04 am

Ranna156 wrote:i am more curious as to how he scrambled so quickly - surviving is one thing...effectively 'disappearing' is another!
    I still say he fell in the hat! pirat

I remember!
    eclectic1

Post by eclectic1 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:01 pm

Thx to ABC/Kitsis and Horowitz

Emma sees that Jefferson is honest in what he says...if this scene doesn't show that...I don't know what would. This...in spite of all that happened...

Not to mention...Sebastian's true talent shows in his portrayal of 'the Madhatter' with this ending scene... Truly touching... Smile Wink

Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:02 pm

i am more curious as to how he scrambled so quickly - surviving is one thing...effectively 'disappearing' is another!

Magic is Coming Dragon
    eclectic1

Post by eclectic1 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Shekinel wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:

a lot has changed in Emma's life since THAT encounter!!! Wink Like her belief in 'magic' and that she is the 'product' of 2 'fairytale characters'!!!

Eclectic... I will have to disagree here Sad !! I dont see how specifically THAT encounter changed Emma's life or belief in magic. For what i know,after that encounter she still didn't believe in magic(not even a bit), and her life remained pretty much the same. Im pretty sure she left that house thinking he was just a crazy delusional person. She even didn't bother looking for him!She thought everyone who told her about the curse and everything was pretty much crazy xD. I think It was Henry eating the turnover and him in a "coma" that changed everything, she touching the book in the hospital gave her all those flashes.

Now, what I REALLY want to see is MH explaining to Emma how the F*** did he survive that fall with no scratch at all!!!!!where did he went?!!! I would interrogate him!! TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW! hahaha also I so want to see Grace/Paige reunite with MH!!
    Another thought...I think the writers can play with this story a lot! They could make him be good, bad,serious,funny,liar, truthful,etc..Anything they want. I mean..the fact that he is MADhatter! This story could go anywhere.

Shek...I like and respect your opinion! Smile
    True, the fact he can fly under the banner of being 'mad'...he can get away with pretty much anything!

The question as to how he survived the fall???...THAT is the top question I'm waiting for an answer on!!! lol!

Shekinel

Post by Shekinel on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:10 pm

eclectic1 wrote:

a lot has changed in Emma's life since THAT encounter!!! Wink Like her belief in 'magic' and that she is the 'product' of 2 'fairytale characters'!!!

Eclectic... I will have to disagree here Sad !! I dont see how specifically THAT encounter changed Emma's life or belief in magic. For what i know,after that encounter she still didn't believe in magic(not even a bit), and her life remained pretty much the same. Im pretty sure she left that house thinking he was just a crazy delusional person. She even didn't bother looking for him!She thought everyone who told her about the curse and everything was pretty much crazy xD. I think It was Henry eating the turnover and him in a "coma" that changed everything, she touching the book in the hospital gave her all those flashes.

Now, what I REALLY want to see is MH explaining to Emma how the F*** did he survive that fall with no scratch at all!!!!!where did he went?!!! I would interrogate him!! TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW! hahaha also I so want to see Grace/Paige reunite with MH!!
    Another thought...I think the writers can play with this story a lot! They could make him be good, bad,serious,funny,liar, truthful,etc..Anything they want. I mean..the fact that he is MADhatter! This story could go anywhere.
    eclectic1

Post by eclectic1 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:53 pm

Ranna156 wrote:yeah i would be like wtf too! But i would also be concerned that he was ok...might even be more pissed that he 'terrorized' my mother by kidnapping her (even if it was for her own protection)!

Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:23 am

yeah i would be like wtf too! But i would also be concerned that he was ok...might even be more pissed that he 'terrorized' my mother by kidnapping her (even if it was for her own protection)!

Magic is Coming Dragon
    Shekinel

Post by Shekinel on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:14 am

I agree ranna!! haha But this silence about August scares me!! I gotta admit I've been thinking maybe we dont get to see that kiss 8( !!! But I won't lose hope! haha

About Emma/MH first encounter after the curse, i really want to see that hahaha If i were Emma I would be like WTF! haha
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:31 am

i would have to agree...although i am still waiting for Emma to KISS you know who and make him turn back to a real man! haha

Magic is Coming Dragon
    Alice WL

Post by Alice WL on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:09 am

I can't wait to see the moment when they first see each other again! Since Jefferson fell out of a window and I'm sure Emma thought he was dead...should be interesting! Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:49 pm