Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Mad Hatter/Jefferson Suggestionbox01 Mad Hatter/Jefferson Howtos

Mad Hatter/Jefferson VisitSB

Mad Hatter/Jefferson EclecticsSpoilers Mad Hatter/Jefferson EsSpoilChat

Mad Hatter/Jefferson Sitemap02

Mad Hatter/Jefferson Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Mad Hatter/Jefferson I_vote_lcap31%Mad Hatter/Jefferson I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Mad Hatter/Jefferson I_vote_lcap8%Mad Hatter/Jefferson I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Mad Hatter/Jefferson I_vote_lcap15%Mad Hatter/Jefferson I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Mad Hatter/Jefferson I_vote_lcap0%Mad Hatter/Jefferson I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Mad Hatter/Jefferson I_vote_lcap31%Mad Hatter/Jefferson I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Mad Hatter/Jefferson

cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Mad Hatter/Jefferson Empty Mad Hatter/Jefferson

Post by cuddlyasatiger

Birthname: Jefferson
    FTL Persona: Jefferson/Mad Hatter
    Storybrooke Persona: Jefferson
    Nickname or Pseudonyms:
    Born: Close to 30 years prior to The Curse in FTL
    Death: Alive
    Characteristics: Loving father, Proud, Reclusive, Little bit crazy, possesses a magic hat that is a portal to other worlds
    Fairytale Origin: Alice in Wonderland
    Memorable quote(s): "What's crazy is seeing and not believing."
    "Remembering is the worst curse. To have two lives in your head like I have."

Major Mysteries or Questions: How did he get to Storybrooke if he was in Wonderland? How does he know Regina? How did he know where/who Belle was in Storybrooke? Where did he go (if anywhere) when he fell into his hat?

TopicFairy Tale Land/Other World Storybrooke/Our World
    SpousesunknownN/A
    Significant Other(s)N/A
    Mother
    Father
    ChildrenGracePaige
    OccupationPortal Jumper; Mushroom ForagerNone
    Sexual EncountersN/A
    Short Biography:

Jefferson is a portal jumper and a doting father to his daughter, Grace. The Evil Queen visits him and asks him a favor he refuses initially, then accepts trusting in the queen's promise that if he does this Grace will never want for anything. He sends Grace to stay with the neighbors and takes Regina to Wonderland, but she has tricked him, leaving him there at the mercy of the Queen of Hearts.

In Storybrooke, Jefferson's curse is to remember. Here he is full of loss and pain. He is so desperate, he kidnaps Emma in hopes that she can make a hat that works. As she is escaping with Mary Margaret, Jefferson is knocked out the window and disappears into the hat. He makes two more deals with Regina, each time bargaining for a life with Grace. Neither time does Regina hold up her end. After she breaks the second deal, Jefferson releases Belle from her cell below the hospital, giving her specific instructions to find Mr. Gold and to tell him Regina was the one who locked her away.

Once the curse is broken, Jefferson goes to find Grace, but he's caught in the wraith's path of destruction. Charming wants him to help get Emma and Mary Margaret back from FTL, but Jefferson doesn't think he can and refuses. He decides Grace is better off without him until Henry convinces him otherwise. When Grace finally sees him, she jumps into her father's arms.

Mad Hatter/Jefferson TheHAT

Played By: Sebastian Stan

Mad Hatter/Jefferson Facebook Mad Hatter/Jefferson IMDb

Last edited by cuddlyasatiger on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:07 pm by Ranna156

AGREE!!! besides its always nice to see Sebastian Stan!
    eclectic1

Post Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:51 pm by eclectic1

Captain-swan-22 wrote:I have a theory that the reason Jefferson hates wonderland so much is because that's where he lost grace's mother, he said he lost her because of the hat so what if it was during a trip to wonderland and also what if grace's mother was Alice. Just a theory, I think I said it better in my head.   Embarassed
    Nice theory...Smile
    I really think the writers need to 'tie up' this loose thread in regards to Grace and Jefferson.  We need to know who Grace's mom was and whether Jefferson and her were married?-acquaintances?...WHAT!!!  Wink
    Captain-swan-22

Post Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:43 pm by Captain-swan-22

I have a theory that the reason Jefferson hates wonderland so much is because that's where he lost grace's mother, he said he lost her because of the hat so what if it was during a trip to wonderland and also what if grace's mother was Alice. Just a theory, I think I said it better in my head.   Embarassed

Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:54 pm by rra615

LZenOUT wrote:Good theory here, that her mother isn't dead but trapped somewhere. The writers sure were vague enough for that to be so. Though I think that if it had been Regina's fault that she was trapped, Jefferson would never have trusted her again, but it's certainly possible.

that is true but he didn't trust regina - he only went through because he needed the money for grace. his bargain was that she wouldn't want for anything.
    LZenOUT

Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:34 pm by LZenOUT

rra615 wrote:i watched the hat trick episode again and jefferson says that grace lost her mother because of the hat and that he didn't want grace to lose him to the hat too. maybe she's not dead, maybe she is trapped in wonderland or another world through the hat, brought by regina and left the same way?
    Good theory here, that her mother isn't dead but trapped somewhere. The writers sure were vague enough for that to be so. Though I think that if it had been Regina's fault that she was trapped, Jefferson would never have trusted her again, but it's certainly possible.

Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:46 am by rra615

i watched the hat trick episode again and jefferson says that grace lost her mother because of the hat and that he didn't want grace to lose him to the hat too. maybe she's not dead, maybe she is trapped in wonderland or another world through the hat, brought by regina and left the same way?
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:10 pm by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:
    I think we have one more episode with him...but, truly hope we'll see him more in the future. Really, his story is not 'resolved and complete'...gaps are present...like who was Grace's mother? and, was finding Grace the pivotal point of his personality change?

In SB...is Grace still living with that other family now that Jefferson has contacted and got back in touch with her???

I hope we do see more of him...the door is definitely wide open for lots more background/info on him...I still think he might have played a role in 'connecting' with people who weren't in SB during 'The Curse'...

As for Grace...I took the way he carried her off in the opposite direction of the way she was initially headed that she will be living with him now. Her staying with that other family was only suppose to be temporary and now that everyone remembers their past I doubt they would put up a fuss that her father is back and has 'collected' her...
    eclectic1

Post Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:00 pm by eclectic1

We got a 'teaser' of what "pre-Grace" Jefferson was like...and, might I say, it was delicious!!! Makes me love him more!!! I love you
    Sebastian does him proud and those facial reactions Jefferson has in "The Doctor" are priceless!!!

I think we have one more episode with him...but, truly hope we'll see him more in the future. Really, his story is not 'resolved and complete'...gaps are present...like who was Grace's mother? and, was finding Grace the pivotal point of his personality change?

In SB...is Grace still living with that other family now that Jefferson has contacted and got back in touch with her???

hmmmmm....
    Ranna156

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:33 pm by Ranna156

i really hope not as well...i think he will come back into play...for all we know he was the contact and he did use to be a criminal and a portal jumper...don't think we have seen the last of him...
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:20 pm by cuddlyasatiger

I hope not! Plus I think they should search for Grace's mama.
    eclectic1

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:12 pm by eclectic1

Have we seen the last of Jefferson in Storybrooke? That's my thoughts now...

He's been reunited with Grace...

Cool Wink
    eclectic1

Post Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:49 pm by eclectic1

cuddlyasatiger wrote:I am MadSwan, but it is a lil reeling to think that if he dates Emma and Grace likes Henry then Henry's girlfriend will be about ten years older than his mama.

Since they didn't age while time was frozen in Storybrooke (no birthday parties Sad sad) I'm going with they're still the same age as when the curse hit!

I feel the same, Cuddly...still MadSwan but not sure it will end up that way! Too many interesting bits coming out... Cool
    Ranna156

Post Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:40 am by Ranna156

she better not!
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:38 am by cuddlyasatiger

I'm beginning to wonder if the EQ has his heart...
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:18 pm by cuddlyasatiger

I am MadSwan, but it is a lil reeling to think that if he dates Emma and Grace likes Henry then Henry's girlfriend will be about ten years older than his mama.

Since they didn't age while time was frozen in Storybrooke (no birthday parties Sad sad) I'm going with they're still the same age as when the curse hit!
    Ranna156

Post Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:34 pm by Ranna156

@eclectic - I know you are a MadSwan fan...but really he is close to 60 years old! Much too old for Emma!!!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:48 am