Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

How to make the Reply box wider Suggestionbox01 How to make the Reply box wider Howtos

How to make the Reply box wider VisitSB

How to make the Reply box wider EclecticsSpoilers How to make the Reply box wider EsSpoilChat

How to make the Reply box wider Sitemap02

How to make the Reply box wider Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
How to make the Reply box wider I_vote_lcap31%How to make the Reply box wider I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
How to make the Reply box wider I_vote_lcap8%How to make the Reply box wider I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
How to make the Reply box wider I_vote_lcap15%How to make the Reply box wider I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
How to make the Reply box wider I_vote_lcap8%How to make the Reply box wider I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
How to make the Reply box wider I_vote_lcap0%How to make the Reply box wider I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How to make the Reply box wider I_vote_lcap31%How to make the Reply box wider I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

How to make the Reply box wider

cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

How to make the Reply box wider Empty How to make the Reply box wider

Post by cuddlyasatiger Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:05 am

This is simple, but you may not notice the option at first.

Under the bottom left-hand corner of the Reply box is a "Toggle smileys panel" button. Click it and the smileys go away giving you more room.

This is especially helpful for large posts.

To get the smileys back, just click it again.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:29 am