Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

How to add spoiler tags Suggestionbox01 How to add spoiler tags Howtos

How to add spoiler tags VisitSB

How to add spoiler tags EclecticsSpoilers How to add spoiler tags EsSpoilChat

How to add spoiler tags Sitemap02

How to add spoiler tags Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
How to add spoiler tags I_vote_lcap31%How to add spoiler tags I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
How to add spoiler tags I_vote_lcap8%How to add spoiler tags I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
How to add spoiler tags I_vote_lcap15%How to add spoiler tags I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
How to add spoiler tags I_vote_lcap8%How to add spoiler tags I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
How to add spoiler tags I_vote_lcap0%How to add spoiler tags I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How to add spoiler tags I_vote_lcap31%How to add spoiler tags I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

How to add spoiler tags

cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

How to add spoiler tags Empty How to add spoiler tags

Post by cuddlyasatiger Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:18 am

* Please do this whenever posting anything spoilerish (exception is if you're in the spoiler chat area)

Definition and examples:
    Anything that has not yet aired is a spoiler.

For example, characters we have yet to be introduced to, places not yet mentioned, whether or not characters will recur in the future.

Our aim is not to limit posting, but to be courteous to those that don't want to know what's coming, they just want to discuss what has happened.

Speculation is a major part of the fun and is encouraged! pirat

It's not a spoiler to say what if the cow jumps over the moon and then the dish runs away with the spoon.
    It is a spoiler to say the cow will jump over the moon in the next episode so I bet the dish runs away with the spoon then too.

It's not a spoiler to say the writers confirmed that was the cat playing the fiddle while the cow jumped in the last episode.
    It is a spoiler to say the writers confirmed that the cat will be playing the fiddle sometime soon.

It's not a spoiler to say I'm thinking the dish is in love with the spoon since they ran away together in the last episode.
    It is a spoiler to say the actors have told us the dish and the spoon are in love and that will have major impacts soon.

There is a fine line between promos and sneak peeks. In general, promos are not spoilers and sneak peeks are. When in doubt use spoiler tags.

If an admin adds spoiler tags to your post, please know that it is not meant as a scolding, it is simply us making an executive decision in a gray area.

Adding Tags:
    Above the Reply box there is a button labeled "Others", a drop-down menu appears when you click it.
    Click "Spoiler", this should show up:
    Code:
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

The cursor will be blinking between the brackets. Put all your possible spoiler info between the brackets.

Example:
    This:
    Code:
    [spoiler]In a second you won't be able to see me! Unless you want to.[/spoiler]

Will look like this:
    Spoiler: