Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Tallahassee - Page 4 Suggestionbox01 Tallahassee - Page 4 Howtos

Tallahassee - Page 4 VisitSB

Tallahassee - Page 4 EclecticsSpoilers Tallahassee - Page 4 EsSpoilChat

Tallahassee - Page 4 Sitemap02

Tallahassee - Page 4 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Tallahassee - Page 4 I_vote_lcap31%Tallahassee - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Tallahassee - Page 4 I_vote_lcap8%Tallahassee - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Tallahassee - Page 4 I_vote_lcap15%Tallahassee - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Tallahassee - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Tallahassee - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Tallahassee - Page 4 I_vote_lcap31%Tallahassee - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Tallahassee

eclectic1
    eclectic1

Tallahassee - Page 4 Empty Tallahassee

Post by eclectic1

Official ABC Recap & Pre Air info:

It’s time to finally meet young Emma Swan. Fresh out of the foster care system, Emma has turned to a life of crime, stealing a very familiar yellow VW Beetle with practiced ease. But her masterful crime seems to be foiled when a man suddenly sits up from the back seat. Wait a minute, that’s the guy from the beginning of the season 2 premiere! The one who got that mysterious postcard. He introduces himself as Neal Cassidy, and as a freaked out Emma drives them around, she accidentally runs a Stop sign and gets pulled over. Neal thinks quickly and talks their way out of a ticket. Emma realizes this isn’t Neal’s car, either. And it looks like these two criminal masterminds may just be hitting it off.

In post-Curse Fairy Tale Land, Hook has led the four princesses to a beanstalk, where he tells them a magical compass they need to travel between worlds awaits at the top, along with the last, most deadly of all Giants. It seems Jack and his band of humans fought a war with the vicious Giants a long time ago, and there is a single survivor that they will need to get past to get what they need to go home. Hook and Emma climb the beanstalk and emerge at the top. She tries to act like it’s not working, but it seems that Hook’s devilish smile and swagger may actually be sparking something for Emma. But when the Giant arrives, she’s all business, using a magic sleeping powder Mulan gave her to knock out the Giant and start digging through his treasure for that magic compass.

Back to young Emma, who now appears to be pregnant as she and Neal rip off a convenience store. But when a customer almost catches them in the act, she fakes going into labor to rush herself and Neal out of there. When they get to their stolen Beetle, she pulls off a fake stomach full of loot. She’s not even pregnant! With the close call, Neal and Emma talk about settling down and quitting their life of crime. They decide to move to Tallahassee. But when Neal sees a wanted poster with his name and face on it, he freaks out. It turns out he stole a bunch of watches from one of his former employers and stashed them in a storage locker. Emma volunteers to get them so Neal can fence them and they can make that move. Neal is on his way to set things up with his fence when he’s chased down by a mysterious stranger. THE stranger, August Booth—who we now know is Pinocchio. He shows Neal something he has hidden in his typewriter box and lays out the whole story for him about what Emma needs to do. He tells Neal that, if he loves Emma, he won’t go meet her.

Young Emma shows up for the meet, expecting to find Neal waiting for her with a bunch of cash and a trip to Tallahassee. But Neal’s not there, the cops are. She’s arrested and told that her boyfriend called in an anonymous tip on her. He ran away with the money and left her to take the fall. Later, Neal meets with August, where he hands over an envelope with the keys to the Beetle and the $20,000 that he made from selling the stolen watches. Neal asks August to give it all to Emma when she gets out and to help her like he was supposed to be doing her whole life. He asks if he’ll ever get to see her again, and August responds that if the Curse is ever broken, he’ll send him a postcard. It looks like he was true to his word on that one, at least. But when Emma gets the envelope in jail, the money is gone. She gets the keys to a now-legit Beetle, and she’s holding in her hand a positive pregnancy test. It looks like Neal is Henry’s father after all!

That kind of betrayal can give anyone trust issues, so it makes sense that Emma is having trouble trusting Hook. When the Giant suddenly reawakens, the two get separated. She faces the massive man alone, and is able to trap him and use Jack’s poisoned sword to get the Giant to give her the compass. The Giant insists it was Jack and the humans who started the war and hunted his people down. He’s sure that Emma’s no different and that she’ll kill him no matter what. Emma proves him wrong and lets him live in exchange for the compass and a favor. She gets back to Hook, but shackles him, leaving him in the care of the Giant who has sworn to release Hook in ten hours. He seems genuinely hurt and obviously upset, but Emma says she can’t take a chance on someone betraying her again. She gets to the bottom of the beanstalk and the four princesses set off to get those magical wardrobe ashes from Cora.

Meanwhile, in Storybrooke, Henry wakes up screaming from a nightmare. He describes a red room with no doors or windows and red curtains that are on fire. And on the other side of the room, a woman’s eyes staring at him. In Fairy Tale Land, Aurora is having the same dream, but with male eyes on the other side. We’re left to wonder just what this revelation means until the next episode, but it’s certainly terrifying to both Henry and Aurora.

Pre-Air Info:

Per Matt Mitovich/TV Line: "It's prbably about Emma’s difficult past, seeing as how in Season 1, Episode 4, “The Price of Gold,” Regina shared her learning that Miss Swan lived in the Florida town for two years. And as Kitsis told TVLine during our Fall Preview Q&A, “We’re excited to finally get a good look at some of Emma’s backstory before she had Henry. We may even see the origins of her beloved yellow bug.”

*** Official Episode Press release...thx to Spoiler TV

EMMA TREKS UP A BEANSTALK WITH A NOT-TOO-TRUSTWORTHY CAPTAIN HOOK TO STEAL A COMPASS FROM A MURDEROUS GIANT, AND EMMA’S PAST IS REVEALED, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

Jorge Garcia (“Lost”) Guest Stars as the Giant

“Tallahassee” – With the hopes of finding a magical compass that could help her and Mary Margaret get back to Storybrooke, Emma takes a journey with a not-too-trustworthy Captain Hook up a treacherous beanstalk in an attempt to steal the item from a murderous giant (Jorge Garcia, “Lost”). Meanwhile, Emma’s past is revealed to be anything but magical when she meets up with a fellow thief who wants to make an honest woman out of her, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 4 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood/Ruby, and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Michael Raymond-James as Neal Cassady, Colin O’Donoghue as Killian Jones/Hook, Sarah Bolger as Aurora, Jamie Chung as Mulan, Eion Bailey as August W. Booth/Pinocchio, Jorge Garcia as Giant, Marc-Anthony Massiah as traffic cop, Tony Alcantar as cashier, Fane Tse as customer, Artine Brown as cop and Kerry Sandomirsky as Loretta.

”Tallahassee” was written by Christine Boylan & Jane Espenson and directed by Dave Barrett.

***PROMO #1...

Sneak Peek #1 Can Hook be Trusted

Sneak Peek #2 Emma Steals a Car

Sneak Peek #3

The official ABC secrets page for this episode can be found here:
    Tallahassee Secrets Page

It looks like, beyond just being petty criminals, Emma and Neal had a bit of a sweet-tooth. When the two of them are robbing the convenience store during their whole "Bonnie and Clyde" phase, Neal nabs a couple of Apollo chocolate bars. LOST fans will recognize those.

For fans who were paying attention during that first sequence in Episode 201: "Broken", you may have noticed a dreamcatcher in Neal's New York apartment. Here we see where he got that dreamcatcher. It looks like he kept it all that time, so someone's a bit sentimental.

After Emma's in jail, she gets some mail containing the keys to her yellow VW Beetle. The prison guard says it's from someone in Phuket. ONCE fans who remember WAY back to Episode 120: "The Stranger", they'll recall August saying he spent some time there. Guess he must've "forgot" to include that $20,000 Neal gave him to give to Emma.

Last edited by Ranna156 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:43 am; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : added slideshow)
    Share this post on: reddit

cuddlyasatiger

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:58 pm by cuddlyasatiger

lol! Ranna lol!

She says "I don't. I think..." It's just right there where the rivet line is in the background. No wonder you were confused.
    Ranna156

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:51 pm by Ranna156

cuddlyasatiger wrote:I'm pretty sure LZ is only giving her opinion of who Henry's father is not who the mystery man is. Personally I'm not at all sold on the Mystery Man as Henry's dad.

right but her first statement is "i don't think Hook is his father" and goes on to explain why and then the last statement is "I just think Hook is the 'no hero' father of Henry"...I am confused! lol! aren\'t sure
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:48 pm by cuddlyasatiger

I'm pretty sure LZ is only giving her opinion of who Henry's father is not who the mystery man is. Personally I'm not at all sold on the Mystery Man as Henry's dad.
    Ranna156

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:35 pm by Ranna156

LZenOUT wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:
    cuddlyasatiger wrote:Okay, I'm thinking {i]maybe[/i] Mystery Man is Jack and is Henry's dad? Or at least it's Jack that wants to "make an honest woman out of Emma".... Oh! I really don't know!!!

LoL...so many possibilities! I think just about everyone at least thinks he is Henry's father!
    I don't. I think Hook is his father. I don't know how that could possibly be since he's as old as Rumpel and he shows up in FTL with Emma. Unless he's a portal jumper like Jefferson, wasn't cursed, and spent most of the years in NNL so he didn't age. I just think Hook is the 'no hero' father of Henry.

i am really confused with that statement. I meant just about everyone agrees that Mystery Man is his father and mystery man isn't Hook...do you think Hook is or isn't?
    LZenOUT

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:23 pm by LZenOUT

Ranna156 wrote:
    cuddlyasatiger wrote:Okay, I'm thinking maybe Mystery Man is Jack and is Henry's dad? Or at least it's Jack that wants to "make an honest woman out of Emma".... Oh! I really don't know!!!

LoL...so many possibilities! I think just about everyone at least thinks he is Henry's father!
    I don't. I think Hook is his father. I don't know how that could possibly be since he's as old as Rumpel and he shows up in FTL with Emma. Unless he's a portal jumper like Jefferson, wasn't cursed, and spent most of the years in NNL so he didn't age. I just think Hook is the 'no hero' father of Henry.

Last edited by cuddlyasatiger on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing my code :))
    Ranna156

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:13 pm by Ranna156

cuddlyasatiger wrote:Okay, I'm thinking maybe Mystery Man is Jack and is Henry's dad? Or at least it's Jack that wants to "make an honest woman out of Emma".... Oh! I really don't know!!!

Last edited by cuddlyasatiger on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing my code :))
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:52 pm by cuddlyasatiger

Okay, I'm thinking maybe Mystery Man is Jack and is Henry's dad? Or at least it's Jack that wants to "make an honest woman out of Emma".... Oh! I really don't know!!!

Last edited by cuddlyasatiger on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ranna156

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:44 pm by Ranna156

thats not a heart shek! This is misc

or even better:

Tallahassee - Page 4 IheartAugust

haha so excited...i wish they would make him a main again!
    Shekinel

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:39 pm by Shekinel

Eion Bailey again!!! ♥♥
    eclectic1

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:16 pm by eclectic1

Hmmmm...this episode should be interesting!!!

***we'll see Eion again

***"Jack and the Beanstalk" will be introduced

***and, I'm now 99% positive our "Mystery Man" (Michael Raymond James) is Henry's dad!!! Wink Cool
    eclectic1

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:18 pm by eclectic1

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:We are SO discovering Henry's dad here!

I do believe you're right! ;o) interesting that the yellow Beetle appears to be significant too!
    Ranna156

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:16 pm by Ranna156

yay!!!
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:13 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

We are SO discovering Henry's dad here!

Post  by Sponsored content