Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

December 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
31% 31% [ 4 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
15% 15% [ 2 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
31% 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Milha

obsessedwithOUAT

Milha

Post by obsessedwithOUAT

Birthname: Milha
    FTL Persona: Milha
    Storybrooke Persona: N/A
    Nickname or Pseudonyms: N/A
    Born: In FTL
    Death: Had her heart ripped out and crushed by Rumplestiltskin (her estranged husband)
    Last Seen: Dying in the arms of Killian Jones on his pirate ship
    Characteristics: Restless
    Fairytale Origin: Original to OUaT
    Memorable quote(s): "I never loved you."

Lingering Questions:

She is restless and fed up with her life as the wife of the coward, Rumplestiltskin. One day in the tavern, she meets Killian Jones and falls in love with him, listening to his tales from the sea. When he sets sail a week later she goes with him. Some years later, after Rumplestiltskin has become the Dark One, they meet again. Milha keeps Rumplestiltskin from killing Jones by trying to make a deal. A magic bean for their lives. The plan goes awry when Milha declares she never loved Rumplestiltskin and Rumplestiltskin realizes she and Jones are in love. The Dark One is furious and rips out her heart. As he's crushing it, she looks up at Jones and tells him she loves him.

Played By: Rachel Shelley

ObsessedwithOUAT on August 11, 2012 wrote:Does anyone think it's possible there's a Capt. Hook connection? They are casting for a woman who is a bored mom/wife who is seeking adventure. Sounds like someone who could join Hook's crew. Sounds also like a possible candidate for Mrs. Rumple. Thoughts?

Last edited by cuddlyasatiger on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Post on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:24 pm by Ranna156

cuddlyasatiger wrote:Who ever said true love only happens once?

I thought Regina or someone said that at one point?

Post on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:24 pm by eclectic1

Her character is interesting...

Personally, I wanted to feel sorry for her...but, in the end, think she got what she deserved from the person she deserved it from!!!

Her coming out saying she was in 'misery' and 'never loved him'...why did she even commit TO the relationship then???

Bae suffered the most in all this...he loses his mother...THEN his father to the 'darkness'.

Killian was an 'escape' for her...well, you cant run away from your troubles...

as she found out in the end!!! Twisted Evil Cool

Post on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:07 pm by cuddlyasatiger

Who ever said true love only happens once?

Post on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:42 pm by Ranna156

cuddlyasatiger wrote:OOO- Capt Hook had a true love at one time too!

he never said he loved her back...so maybe it wasn't a 'true love'? ha ha...i prefer to keep his options open! #Hooker!!!!

Post on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:50 pm by cuddlyasatiger

OOO- Capt Hook had a true love at one time too!

Post on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:37 pm by cuddlyasatiger

Woot! Look what obsessed nailed on the head!

Post on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:56 pm by Ranna156

she doesn't exactly look upset at being there either! Bottoms up maties!

Post on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:34 pm by eclectic1

Well, we now have our first picture of what Milha looks like!!! Though...it's a 'group' shot and she's in it!!! There definitely IS a Captain Hook connection!!! Cool Wink

YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE OF RUM!!! Avast ye #Hookers!!! Check out the news area for the new pictures!!! pirat

Post on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:03 am by obsessedwithOUAT

Another obsessed theory confirmed! :-)

Post on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:17 am by Ranna156

haha...a pirate ship?

Post on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:54 am by cuddlyasatiger

Ranna156 wrote:who am i kidding...dark hair light eyes...irish accent...haha

I think I may have a new ship...

Post on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:07 am by Ranna156

who am i kidding...dark hair light eyes...irish accent...haha

Post on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:06 am by Ranna156

ME TOO!!! who wants a limping coward!

Kidding...actually i might take Rump over Hook...will have to see what Hook's personality is like...

Post on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:47 am by eclectic1

If this is true...OMG!!! Rump over Hook...sorry, I'd take Hook!!! Twisted Evil

Post on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:02 am by cuddlyasatiger

Ranna156 wrote:or at least one pirate! bet it was rated ARRRHHH....haha...lame joke...

lol! OMGoodness!

Post on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:59 pm by Ranna156

or at least one pirate! bet it was rated ARRRHHH....haha...lame joke...

Post on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:52 pm by cuddlyasatiger

I don't know how much I can blame her for running off with pirates. pirat

Post on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:00 pm by Ranna156

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Does anyone think it's possible there's a Capt. Hook connection? They are casting for a woman who is a bored mom/wife who is seeking adventure. Sounds like someone who could join Hook's crew. Sounds also like a possible candidate for Mrs. Rumple. Thoughts?

Sounds to me like she could join forces with Hook or Robin Hood (can't remember...are any of the new characters affiliated with RH?). However I don't think it will be Mrs Rumple - I think she is dead - even if she didn't die like Rumple said I think she is definitely dead by now! Smile

Post on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:02 pm by eclectic1

Never thought of that, obsessed...good read! Wink I also wonder if she'll have a 'known fairy tale character' connection?

Post on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:22 am by Shekinel

Now that you mention it...there could be a connection =o!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:49 am