Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Dark Curse Suggestionbox01 Dark Curse Howtos

Dark Curse VisitSB

Dark Curse EclecticsSpoilers Dark Curse EsSpoilChat

Dark Curse Sitemap02

Dark Curse Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Dark Curse I_vote_lcap31%Dark Curse I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Dark Curse I_vote_lcap8%Dark Curse I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Dark Curse I_vote_lcap15%Dark Curse I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Dark Curse I_vote_lcap0%Dark Curse I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Dark Curse I_vote_lcap31%Dark Curse I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Dark Curse

cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Dark Curse Empty Dark Curse

Post by cuddlyasatiger

Created by: Rumplestiltskin
    Enacted by: Evil Queen

What it does: Sends everyone in FTL to a world where they won't have their happy endings (our world). Time is basically frozen for them - they don't age, each day goes by without anything extraordinary happening, and all memories are hazy. Most forget who they really are, but the Enactor of the curse can manipulate individual lives in this new world. The 'Dark Curse' was meant to take away Snow White & Prince Charming's happiness specifically.

How to break it: Only true love's kiss, and only true love's kiss from Emma because the True Love Potion used in it was made from Snow White and Charming. Emma is the product of their true love. It breaks when Emma kisses her son Henry on the forehead. It also would have been broken if the 'savior' had been killed.

Special Features: Enacting the curse takes a terrible toll on the Enactor. It will leave a void inside that can never be filled. To enact the curse, one must use the heart of whom one loves the most. In this case, the Evil Queen sacrificed her father, Henry Mills.

Why it was used: The Evil Queen (Regina) blamed Snow White for the loss of her own happy ending and so vowed to punish Snow and all her supporters (pretty much all of Fairy Tale Land) by taking away their happy endings.
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:14 pm by Ranna156

you know I get confused with the title of this curse...I always think that the Dark Curse is Rumple's curse of being the Dark One and of the curse to end all curses as The Curse...lol

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:48 pm