Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

December 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
31% 31% [ 4 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
15% 15% [ 2 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
31% 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Obsessed Theories

obsessedwithOUAT

Obsessed Theories

Post by obsessedwithOUAT

So far I've theorized the following:

- Locked in for me: Charming is Arthur

- Either Hook drew Bae's mom away or Hook is Henry's dad. Either is possible. We can't rule out that Bae is Hook, either (but I am on record saying I don't think he is). I'm locked in for one of the first two; I'm convinced one of these is happening.

- I only believe Bae is Henry's dad if he is combined with Hook. I don't believe it is Bae alone.

- Whale is Frankenstein, or possibly Peter Pan but I'd guess Frankenstein before that. Still an outside shot at Monstro but not looking so good. Not at all confident in this one.

- I don't know if it will be shown or not, but I'm locked in that Jefferson and Regina are related

- I think Pino comes back alive but wooden to end episode 1 (not important, just a fun guess)

New guesses: the weird place they start season 2 is the graveyard. Why? They said it would make you say WTF in a cool way but it would work, so why not?

LOOK AT THE ONCE UPON A FAN 8-minute video for a new Bae theory. It just might be right!
    Am I missing any?
    Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Post on Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:50 pm by LZenOUT

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:So we've been told to expect a splashy wedding at the end of the season.  Am I the only person who thinks that the term "splashy" means Ariel?  MAYBE Hook but I think Ariel.

VERY good catch. Smile  heh - and pun intended.

Post on Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:22 pm by eclectic1

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:So we've been told to expect a splashy wedding at the end of the season.  Am I the only person who thinks that the term "splashy" means Ariel?  MAYBE Hook but I think Ariel.
    Interesting catch, obsessed!  Cool 

I agree...

Post on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:14 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

So we've been told to expect a splashy wedding at the end of the season.  Am I the only person who thinks that the term "splashy" means Ariel?  MAYBE Hook but I think Ariel.

Post on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:19 am by Ranna156

yeah i think the clock turning back is used on Pino...though not sure it is Rumple who does it...maybe the BF? at least that is what the spoilers say! Wink

Post on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:44 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

I think Rumpel will use his 'turn back the clock' power for Pinocchio. Pinocchio will somehow help the Rumpel Charmings against Reg/Cora.

I think whatever happens to hurt Rumpel, Bae will save him with true love somehow because he still loves his dad.

Post on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:07 am by obsessedwithOUAT

So I think it was presented as a casual expression to throw us off, but I wonder if Hook told us that Bae = PP.

Remember when he said, "I'm doing that kid a favor!" in reference to keeping Rumpel from his son? Perhaps he actually meant it literally.

Post on Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:13 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Bigger ones still waiting on:

Merlin is Quinn
    Merlin gave Granny the cloak
    Library is a/has a portal
    Charming's name
    Regina/Jefferson
    Neal Cassady's FTL persona

Post on Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:11 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:So far I've theorized the following:

- Locked in for me: Charming is Arthur

- Either Hook drew Bae's mom away or Hook is Henry's dad. Either is possible. We can't rule out that Bae is Hook, either (but I am on record saying I don't think he is). I'm locked in for one of the first two; I'm convinced one of these is happening.

- I only believe Bae is Henry's dad if he is combined with Hook. I don't believe it is Bae alone.

- Whale is Frankenstein, or possibly Peter Pan but I'd guess Frankenstein before that. Still an outside shot at Monstro but not looking so good. Not at all confident in this one.

- I don't know if it will be shown or not, but I'm locked in that Jefferson and Regina are related

- I think Pino comes back alive but wooden to end episode 1 (not important, just a fun guess)

New guesses: the weird place they start season 2 is the graveyard. Why? They said it would make you say WTF in a cool way but it would work, so why not?

LOOK AT THE ONCE UPON A FAN 8-minute video for a new Bae theory. It just might be right!
    Am I missing any?

Checking in thus far for my predictions:

- I said Pino would be back as alive but wooden and got that right (though I was wrong to say it would be ep 1)
    - I was right that Hook drew Milha away
    - I was right that Hook and Rumpel would go way back
    - I was right about Dr. Whale's identity (a 2-day spazz aside!)

Henry's dad - I was wrong
    PC's real name - Still waiting
    Cora's heart being broken - still waiting
    Jefferson/Regina connectoin - still waiting

(and still waiting on all the others)

Post on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:40 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Ranna156 wrote:hey can you put a link to that 8 minute video you are referencing? I would like to see it but have no idea where to even go to find it...other than once upon a fan...
    This should be it!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2e9us8jKjE&feature=player_embedded

Post on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:30 pm by Ranna156

hey can you put a link to that 8 minute video you are referencing? I would like to see it but have no idea where to even go to find it...other than once upon a fan...

Post on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:19 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Another theory: regardless of who Whale is, I believe Regina has his heart. He does her bidding in a manner similar to Graham - reluctantly but without question he follows her instruction (or did, pre-curse break).

Post on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:18 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Ranna156 wrote:i have no idea...because we will say just about every possibility? then can say 'oh see i totally called that!' haha

If for whatever reason Whale IS Gingerbread man I will take no credit for that. LOL but you're right: I call infinity possibilities to the infinitieth power! There! I called it all!

Post on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:52 pm by Ranna156

i have no idea...because we will say just about every possibility? then can say 'oh see i totally called that!' haha

Post on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:39 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Why do I think this season could be an Obsessed/Ranna battle of "HAH! I CALLED IT!"?

Post on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:39 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

cuddlyasatiger wrote:That's what I'm thinking (that their poll sample didn't include many avid fans). I see several people on some of the larger fan sites still asking questions that they should know the answers too.

OR

David Anders/ABC completely made up that statistic.

Yup. Triple like this.

Post on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:36 pm by cuddlyasatiger

That's what I'm thinking (that their poll sample didn't include many avid fans). I see several people on some of the larger fan sites still asking questions that they should know the answers too.

OR

David Anders/ABC completely made up that statistic.

Post on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:32 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Ranna156 wrote:very true on both accounts Obsessed! I definitely figured she had either been scorned or she had just never truly been in love...interesting thought on Snow's mother! I thought she had died when Snow was fairly young...but maybe!

You're right: she did die when Snow was young in the traditional Story. I wonder if they will twist how for the show. We shall see!

Post on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:25 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:ANOTHER reason why Whale is Frank/Frank Monster:

Jane Espenson gave an interview for tonight saying a 'clever viewer' could deduce a theme for tonight from the title (We Are Both). Well at the risk of sounding like an ass, DUH that means dealing with FTL and SB characteristics. I'm pretty sure everyone here thought of that and if I'm wrong.... sorry. So what does that have to do with Whale? Well if they ARE serious that only 6 in 10k got it right, I'm pretty sure they weren't sampling people who pay attention to much detail on the show. I'm not saying that I'm so confident that I'm right or super brilliant and know it all, but more that I bet the people polled were giving answers like 'Big Bad Wolf' when we know that's Red or still think that August is Bae. So I'm just saying it's possible that only 6 might have said Frankenstein, or J/H, or whoever.

I should have said "Another reason why Whale COULD BE Frankenstein/Monster or J/H, etc" Sorry! Another possibility: they did this poll middle of last season or something.

Post on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:24 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

ANOTHER reason why Whale is Frank/Frank Monster:

Jane Espenson gave an interview for tonight saying a 'clever viewer' could deduce a theme for tonight from the title (We Are Both). Well at the risk of sounding like an ass, DUH that means dealing with FTL and SB characteristics. I'm pretty sure everyone here thought of that and if I'm wrong.... sorry. So what does that have to do with Whale? Well if they ARE serious that only 6 in 10k got it right, I'm pretty sure they weren't sampling people who pay attention to much detail on the show. I'm not saying that I'm so confident that I'm right or super brilliant and know it all, but more that I bet the people polled were giving answers like 'Big Bad Wolf' when we know that's Red or still think that August is Bae. So I'm just saying it's possible that only 6 might have said Frankenstein, or J/H, or whoever.

Post on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:00 am by Ranna156

very true on both accounts Obsessed! I definitely figured she had either been scorned or she had just never truly been in love...interesting thought on Snow's mother! I thought she had died when Snow was fairly young...but maybe!

Post on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:48 am by obsessedwithOUAT

Also starting to wonder what happened to Cora that she doesn't believe in true love... she speaks as though she's been scorned herself.

Post on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:40 am by obsessedwithOUAT

I'm starting to wonder if Cora had something to do with MM's mother being "lost"?

Post on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:54 pm by cuddlyasatiger

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:He's ultimately team Rumple but I really think he's backing Emma. He wanted her forgiveness before - even if it was selfish. Also, remember that even though WE know now that Emma has magic power, she didn't/doesn't know that or how to use it. Regina didn't kill her last season because doing so would break the curse. Now the curse is broken so why wouldn't she kill Emma, right? So I think: since Rumpel always knows a step or 2 ahead what people will do, he knew the Charmings would spare Regina from that wraith and possibly either them or Reg would wind up banished (which they did, thus keeping Emma safe from Regina) OR they'd fail and Regina would be soul-sucked. Either way, Rumpel gets something he wants but it involves Emma being safe. I also think this jaunt to FTL will end up helping Rumpel somehow. Remember: he created the curse, so I bet he knows where safe haven is and that some of the land survived.

I bet that drop of true love is what made that corner of FTL survive. Because of Aurora's and Phillip's true love maybe? (Doesn't matter if Phillip also loves Mulan, it has to be true love with Aurora or she wouldn't have woken up, correct? Besides nobody says ONE true love, they just true love.)

Sidenote - Ugg. Does anybody else read the Wheel of Time Books? This is so Rand/Blond-princess-whats-her-face/black-headed-warrior-girl-from-another-land love triangle. funny how he ends up with Min the seer which would make it a love square I guess (also funny that she's the only one I can remember her name right now.....)

Post on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:28 pm by LZenOUT

I think Rump is on team Rump Wink

Post on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:07 am by Shekinel

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:There was this 4 months ago:
    Does anyone else tend to think Rumple is on team Emma? I mean, I know he's Team Rumple but he said to PC: "I'm a fan of true love. More importantly I'm a fan of what it creates." That = Emma. He's said in the past, "I like you Miss Swan; you're not afraid of me." He was helpful and kind to her in the finale while openly cold to Regina (which he is in both private and public). He has asked her for forgiveness before. I think he's a softy and here's my prediction, mark it down now: This whole shebang is so he could somehow find a way to reconcile with his son, break his own curse, and still take down Regina and protect the PC/SW clan so they can all live happily ever after.

I don't think he is team Emma, he needed "what loves create".He needed Emma so he could remember and so she could break the curse. I don't think he helps just because he wanted to. He always has a plan and he, well...uses deals to use/toy with people for his agenda. Just like the pic shows him playin chess xD! I don't think he is bad, after all he became the dark one for love, to save his son...but once he lost Bae..well..we all know what happened

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:11 pm