Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Obsessed Theories - Page 2 Suggestionbox01 Obsessed Theories - Page 2 Howtos

Obsessed Theories - Page 2 VisitSB

Obsessed Theories - Page 2 EclecticsSpoilers Obsessed Theories - Page 2 EsSpoilChat

Obsessed Theories - Page 2 Sitemap02

Obsessed Theories - Page 2 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Obsessed Theories - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%Obsessed Theories - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Obsessed Theories - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Obsessed Theories - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Obsessed Theories - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Obsessed Theories - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Obsessed Theories - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Obsessed Theories - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Obsessed Theories - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Obsessed Theories - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Obsessed Theories - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%Obsessed Theories - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Obsessed Theories

obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Obsessed Theories - Page 2 Empty Obsessed Theories

Post by obsessedwithOUAT

So far I've theorized the following:

- Locked in for me: Charming is Arthur

- Either Hook drew Bae's mom away or Hook is Henry's dad. Either is possible. We can't rule out that Bae is Hook, either (but I am on record saying I don't think he is). I'm locked in for one of the first two; I'm convinced one of these is happening.

- I only believe Bae is Henry's dad if he is combined with Hook. I don't believe it is Bae alone.

- Whale is Frankenstein, or possibly Peter Pan but I'd guess Frankenstein before that. Still an outside shot at Monstro but not looking so good. Not at all confident in this one.

- I don't know if it will be shown or not, but I'm locked in that Jefferson and Regina are related

- I think Pino comes back alive but wooden to end episode 1 (not important, just a fun guess)

New guesses: the weird place they start season 2 is the graveyard. Why? They said it would make you say WTF in a cool way but it would work, so why not?

LOOK AT THE ONCE UPON A FAN 8-minute video for a new Bae theory. It just might be right!
    Am I missing any?
    Share this post on: reddit

obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:01 am by obsessedwithOUAT

Ranna156 wrote:I think Rumple is on Team Rumple...I have always thought he had an agenda...its just what exactly is his full agenda. Still not convinced he is totally bad...but time will tell! Wink

Oh Sure. I even said there, I know he's on Team Rumpel. But I just think he's good deep down. You know he knew Charmings would save Regina. I bet he set this quest up for a reason that will ultimately help Charming Family (and himself, of course).
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:53 am by Ranna156

I think Rumple is on Team Rumple...I have always thought he had an agenda...its just what exactly is his full agenda. Still not convinced he is totally bad...but time will tell! Wink
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:51 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

There was this 4 months ago:
    Does anyone else tend to think Rumple is on team Emma? I mean, I know he's Team Rumple but he said to PC: "I'm a fan of true love. More importantly I'm a fan of what it creates." That = Emma. He's said in the past, "I like you Miss Swan; you're not afraid of me." He was helpful and kind to her in the finale while openly cold to Regina (which he is in both private and public). He has asked her for forgiveness before. I think he's a softy and here's my prediction, mark it down now: This whole shebang is so he could somehow find a way to reconcile with his son, break his own curse, and still take down Regina and protect the PC/SW clan so they can all live happily ever after.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:50 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Here's one from 2 months ago:
    I bet there's some Bae/Hook/Pan/Lost Boy connection. I thought maybe they'd throw us for a loop with Ariel - like Rumple is the one she makes a deal with or maybe even Hook. They might still with Rumple. Regina said she needs help with a certain mermaid - does that mean she needs help getting the upper hand in their bargain, or does that mean she wants Rumple to strike a bargain with her? Hmmmm......

Apparently I thought there was a connection then. Go figure.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:02 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Well, it looks like I was right on the Hook drawing Mrs. Rumpel away. That's one.
    LZenOUT

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:55 pm by LZenOUT

The main issue I have against him being the book's author is, again, having the inside scoop on what happened to everyone. No one person was there at all the events shown in the book. He has an indian dream-catcher and other indian artifacts. It appears he doesn't age. If he's not Peter Pan, I can't image who'd he be.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:41 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Adding it here:

Mystery Man is either White Rabbit or the book's author. If pressed to choose one, I say book's author.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:34 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Thread from ABC:

Does anyone think it's possible there's a Capt. Hook connection with Rumple and Bae? They are casting for a woman who is a bored mom/wife who is seeking adventure. Sounds like someone who could join Hook's crew. Sounds also like a possible candidate for Mrs. Rumple. Thoughts?
    Ranna156 likes this.
    Last Month · Like · Flag · Reply
    BeautyIsSleepingIn
    interesting! i think it could definitely be a possibility
    You like this.
    Last Month · Unlike · Flag
    eclectic1
    I truly think Rump and Hook are going to battle each other and I, for one, can't wait to see it!!! Surprised)
    You and Ranna156 like this.
    Last Month · Unlike · Flag
    obsessedwithOUAT
    I hope we get to see a wizard's duel like we've all talked about! If not Mad Madame Mim and Merlin then maybe Rumple and Reg?
    Ranna156 likes this.
    Last Month · Like · Flag
    Ranna156
    i agree...i TOTALLY have wanted to see a 'wizards duel' between Rump & Regina since like episode 2 when they showed that they aren't exactly friends!!!!
    Last Month · Like · Flag
    CarolSmart
    I wish the "bored mom/wife" they were casting was a 'dumpy, middle-aged' bored mom/wife.....I'd dust off my old resume...LOL
    You, LZenOUT, Cuddlyasatiger, Mrsrobinson82, genajam and 2 more like this.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:52 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

One I forgot to mention is that I tihnk the woman who is middle aged and looking for adventure from her life (the one they are casting for) is potentially Mrs. Rumpel. I put that up on ABCa ways back but didn't write it here. Potentially she leaves with Hook.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:08 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

eclectic1 wrote:
    obsessedwithOUAT wrote:A thought from a friend of mine on FB - not my idea but I like it:

.Mulan said that that particular corner of the land had not been touched and nobody knew why. And they cut several times to the Library with the clock tower on the corner that has sat untouched...the clock started when time started in the untouched corner of fairytale land...so could the library be a portal?

This could make sense esp since Mal was down there

I like this, obsessed...it makes sense. Another thing...we saw Snow White's glass 'coffin' down there and we do not know what else may have been down there that we DIDNT see...

We DID see the coffin there, which is odd because didn't we see it down the mineshaft in That Still, Small Voice? Come to think, wasn't FTL down there, too?
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:07 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Screw it. Locking in as Frankenstein and washing my hands of it. Like I'm not unlocking at this point. I might see something else, but I'll stick with this guess for Whale.
    eclectic1

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:46 pm by eclectic1

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:A thought from a friend of mine on FB - not my idea but I like it:

.Mulan said that that particular corner of the land had not been touched and nobody knew why. And they cut several times to the Library with the clock tower on the corner that has sat untouched...the clock started when time started in the untouched corner of fairytale land...so could the library be a portal?

I like this, obsessed...it makes sense. Another thing...we saw Snow White's glass 'coffin' down there and we do not know what else may have been down there that we DIDNT see...
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:27 am by obsessedwithOUAT

I think Mystery Man is either the White Rabbit or the guy who wrote the book (or both?). This is based on what I can make out in his apartment. I know that write-up was done but even that left some stuff out.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:30 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

A thought from a friend of mine on FB - not my idea but I like it:

obsessedwithOUAT

Post Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:49 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

So I go on these tears where tons of ideas come to me at once. Re: Whale, I'll just keep posting in the Dr. Whale area under main chat to avoid duplicating.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:41 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:So far I've theorized the following:

- Locked in for me: Charming is Arthur

- Either Hook drew Bae's mom away or Hook is Henry's dad. Either is possible. We can't rule out that Bae is Hook, either (but I am on record saying I don't think he is). I'm locked in for one of the first two; I'm convinced one of these is happening.

- I only believe Bae is Henry's dad if he is combined with Hook. I don't believe it is Bae alone.

- Whale is Frankenstein, or possibly Peter Pan but I'd guess Frankenstein before that. Still an outside shot at Monstro but not looking so good. Not at all confident in this one.

- I don't know if it will be shown or not, but I'm locked in that Jefferson and Regina are related

- I think Pino comes back alive but wooden to end episode 1 (not important, just a fun guess)

New guesses: the weird place they start season 2 is the graveyard. Why? They said it would make you say WTF in a cool way but it would work, so why not?

LOOK AT THE ONCE UPON A FAN 8-minute video for a new Bae theory. It just might be right!
    Am I missing any?

One more thought: is the Boy Who Cried Wolf considered a fairytale?
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:23 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Ok here's another possibility: Dr. Whale is The Gingerbread Man.

I'm locking in. Gingerbread Man.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:22 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Ok here's another possibility: Dr. Whale is The Gingerbread Man.
    eclectic1

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:41 pm by eclectic1

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:
    Shekinel wrote:
    obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Posted from ABC board:

Thought:
    Cora is the miller's daughter. The miller's daughter was supposed to give up her first born, but she didn't and Rumple didn't retaliate like he usually does... OR didn't he? I still say Jefferson is related to Regina somehow. What if HE was raised by Rumple somehow? Maybe his magic affected Grace's mom in the sense that she was the price paid to Rumple? It's a long shot but I'm tossing it out there.

Thought:
    Also does anyone else think we'll meet Merlin in 2x7? Possibly the one and the same as Quinn?

Thought:
    Regina's tree is directly tied to her power.

Yes!!!, in another post i mention that the first name that came to my mind about Quinn and his description was Merlin.

AND, more importantly: Merlin or no: is he the one who gave Granny the red cloak?

...and the episode they're working on now(2x8) is supposedly 'Red-focused'...so, that could be obsessed. I think 'Quinn' is 'Merlin' and I agree on the Cora being the Miller's daughter and Regina's power tied to her tree.
    Not sure about the Jefferson theory of the relationship to Regina...we'll see. I can see him and Billy related, and thanks to Jarod...we'll find out HIS FTL character soon!!!

You go girl, on these theories!!!
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Dr. Whale - could he be from Moby Dick?
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:15 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Shekinel wrote:

Thought:
    Cora is the miller's daughter. The miller's daughter was supposed to give up her first born, but she didn't and Rumple didn't retaliate like he usually does... OR didn't he? I still say Jefferson is related to Regina somehow. What if HE was raised by Rumple somehow? Maybe his magic affected Grace's mom in the sense that she was the price paid to Rumple? It's a long shot but I'm tossing it out there.

Thought:
    Also does anyone else think we'll meet Merlin in 2x7? Possibly the one and the same as Quinn?

Thought:

Yes!!!, in another post i mention that the first name that came to my mind about Quinn and his description was Merlin.

AND, more importantly: Merlin or no: is he the one who gave Granny the red cloak?
    Shekinel

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:15 pm by Shekinel

Thought:

Thought:

Thought:

Ranna156

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:51 pm by Ranna156

i will have to get back with you on some of these obsessed!

I agree totally that the tree is somehow tied to Regina's power!!!
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:56 am by obsessedwithOUAT

Posted from ABC board:

Thought:

Thought:

Thought:

obsessedwithOUAT

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:41 am by obsessedwithOUAT

I did mention an outside chance of Smee as Henry's dad but I can't say that I think it's him. I'm more posting it just to have it out there that the thought came up.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:53 am