Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

August 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
31% 31% [ 4 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
15% 15% [ 2 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
31% 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

The Books author

cuddlyasatiger

Re: The Books author

Post by cuddlyasatiger on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:16 am

Ranna156 wrote:

Rumple - He didn't even seem to know about Pinocchio's escape & I think if he had anything to do with the book then it also has something to do with those items he collects...and we all know that he has something very precious belonging to Geppetto so again i have pretty much crossed him off as well...although he would be my second choice...which leaves my first choice:

The Blue Fairy - I think the book was one of those 'final preparations' she was making. She deliberately left off the part about Pinocchio because it would expose her lie way too soon & I also think she ALWAYS remembered who she was. I also think she had a hand in Henry's adoption... Although that then begs the question...Did Mr. Gold ALWAYS hate the nuns while in Storybrooke? Or was that a recent development after he remembered who he was? I could also see her being the one who possibly set August up...OR...since she always remembered I bet she had communication with August over the years...wouldn't surprise me either if she knew Jefferson remembered who he was and put August in touch with him...So many possibilities with that damn fairy remembering! Smile

The puppets of Gepetto's parents were part of Archie's/Jiminy's story not Pinnochio's and Archie didn't even know Gepetto's name at the time (BF told him after she turned him into a cricket), so that doesn't cross him off my list. I agree right now Rump and BF are my two favorites as authors.

I remember!
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:39 pm

RubyRed wrote:I think it's someone we haven't met yet...
    With all the new characters we'll be meeting this season-I can see the writer's doing this!!! Wink

I use to think its was most likely a 'by product of the curse' - although that doesn't explain why Pinocchio's story wasn't in it so now i am leaning towards someone with MAGIC had a hand in its creation.

Only 3 people come to mind that we have seen with the capable magic to do something like this

Regina - she seemed clueless enough about the book though so i can nix her off the list

Rumple - He didn't even seem to know about Pinocchio's escape & I think if he had anything to do with the book then it also has something to do with those items he collects...and we all know that he has something very precious belonging to Geppetto so again i have pretty much crossed him off as well...although he would be my second choice...which leaves my first choice:

The Blue Fairy - I think the book was one of those 'final preparations' she was making. She deliberately left off the part about Pinocchio because it would expose her lie way too soon & I also think she ALWAYS remembered who she was. I also think she had a hand in Henry's adoption... Although that then begs the question...Did Mr. Gold ALWAYS hate the nuns while in Storybrooke? Or was that a recent development after he remembered who he was? I could also see her being the one who possibly set August up...OR...since she always remembered I bet she had communication with August over the years...wouldn't surprise me either if she knew Jefferson remembered who he was and put August in touch with him...So many possibilities with that damn fairy remembering! Smile

Magic is Coming Dragon
    RubyRed

Post by RubyRed on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:22 pm

I think it's someone we haven't met yet...
    With all the new characters we'll be meeting this season-I can see the writer's doing this!!! Wink

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:08 am

and my bad i dont think he does say that. i wonder why i thought he did.

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:36 am

i cant remember when he said it. i look for it tomorrow and get back to you!
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:24 am

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:yeah. i just feel august was telling the truth when he said he wrote the book. but it could also be new characters they introduce in season 2 that we never would have dreamed about meeting...

I missed that! When did he say he wrote the book?

I am leaning towards the blue fairy or Rump had a hand in its creation.

I also like the idea that we haven't seen who wrote the book yet!

Magic is Coming Dragon

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:57 am

yeah. i just feel august was telling the truth when he said he wrote the book. but it could also be new characters they introduce in season 2 that we never would have dreamed about meeting...
    eclectic1

Post by eclectic1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:50 am

Blue Fairy is at the head of my list...

August is good...and I also think we may not have met this person yet as well.

The writers are adding so many new faces this season...it WILL be interesting to speculate!

The Books author

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:39 am

i think either august ( after all the best way to keep a secret is out in the open ) or it was made from the curse OR someone said the BF and i think that could also be a possibility

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:42 am