Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

June 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
31% 31% [ 4 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
15% 15% [ 2 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
31% 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady

Poll

Neal Cassady IS Henry's father....AND???

[ 4 ]
    8% [8%] 
    [ 14 ]
    26% [26%] 
    [ 6 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 3 ]
    6% [6%] 
    [ 6 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    2% [2%] 
    [ 10 ]
    19% [19%] 
    [ 5 ]
    9% [9%] 
    [ 2 ]
    4% [4%] 
    [ 2 ]
    4% [4%] 

Total Votes: 53
    Ranna156

Re: New Character in NYC - Neal Cassady

Post by Ranna156 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:44 am

i think it was 3 months...we were told how long he had it i am pretty sure

Magic is Coming Dragon
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:37 am

I figured BF told him about the dagger, but I mentioned "The Return" because unless they haven't shown us another piece of the puzzle, she DIDN'T know about "Papa".

SO - 2 thoughts not previously mentioned:

Everyone loves Morraine - what if she's somehow made into a fairy or somehow is in the picture? Not likely but what if? I know some people want her to be Tink. If so, could Pino have somehow gotten to NL (crossing over with the Pleasure Island idea from Pinocchio)? I don't know that I like this theory but it's worth tossing out as an idea.

What if the fairy is a dark fairy - aka the one who gave Snow White that powder that she used in "Snow Falls" to fight against the trolls at the troll bridge?

Anyhow just 2 things that came to me. We still don't know who the fairy was that gave Snow that powder and maybe it doesn't matter.

I think once we start learning who tipped off Pino we'll start learning who the parties are behind the book. Unless the book created itself, I don't think it was just one person/entity.

Anyone remember how long Henry had the book before going after Emma?
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:19 am

Yeah as far as I can tell there are about 3 big questions surrounding August's knowledge of the Dark One & Baelfire right now -

How did he know Neal was Bae?

How did he know about the dagger, the dark one, and what would control the DO? - he said a fairy told him...but what fairy and what all did she tell him and when did he see her etc?...

How did he know to call Gold 'papa'? It wasn't what he called his own father...

There are definitely some big questions that need answered here...Blue fairy always remembering makes the most sense to me...alhtough it still begs the question of how did she know what Bae would look like in this time period and where he was etc...maybe she sees the future too or visited the seer?

Magic is Coming Dragon

rra615

Post by rra615 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:54 am

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:I just noticed something:
    I re-watched "The Return" and in the scene where BF gives Bae the bean, he never calls Rumpel "Papa" to her.

So the only way I see Pinocchio getting that detail is if Bae told him directly, which means Bae dictated the story to Pino or he helped create the book. (or there's another puzzle piece we haven't seen yet)

Am I missing something?

maybe he referred to rumple as his papa to hook and pinocchio might have encountered hook in his past? or maybe bae and pinocchio meet again and we haven't seen it yet. we still need to find out how pinocchio knew he was bae in the first place!
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:01 am

They said we won't see PP this season but that could also be them screwing around like we don't see him AS Peter Pan but we see him mention that he was Pan. Just a thought if anyone still has his/her hat in that ring.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:52 am

I just noticed something:
    I re-watched "The Return" and in the scene where BF gives Bae the bean, he never calls Rumpel "Papa" to her.

So the only way I see Pinocchio getting that detail is if Bae told him directly, which means Bae dictated the story to Pino or he helped create the book. (or there's another puzzle piece we haven't seen yet)

Am I missing something?
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:55 am

Ranna156 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:I definitely think he will be tied to more than one of the characters. Most likely Emma & August since they were the only ones who we know of that were out and about outside of SB.

It is also entirely possible that this guy is Henry's father, Baelfire, & Peter Pan (or a Lost Boy)...although I hope Henry's father isn't Bae or PP since he supposedly was such a dirt bag!

ok just bringing this oldie but goodie up to the forefront!

see obsessed...i call them right too on occasion! hahaha

AND for the record I now think that Bae IS Peter Pan! I don't think Neal is Peter Pan though....

just bringing some old quotes back...thinking i got at least two out of three right!

wondering if i should open this poll back up again or do a new one just to now say Bae is Henry's father, Baelfire and ???? Looking like he is definitely a Lost Boy or Peter Pan...so maybe its not worth it to keep on debating this as nothing else right now points to any other conclusion though! Wink

Or Lost Boy turned pirate.

Or he helped with the book LOL
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:19 am

Ranna156 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:I definitely think he will be tied to more than one of the characters. Most likely Emma & August since they were the only ones who we know of that were out and about outside of SB.

It is also entirely possible that this guy is Henry's father, Baelfire, & Peter Pan (or a Lost Boy)...although I hope Henry's father isn't Bae or PP since he supposedly was such a dirt bag!

ok just bringing this oldie but goodie up to the forefront!

see obsessed...i call them right too on occasion! hahaha

AND for the record I now think that Bae IS Peter Pan! I don't think Neal is Peter Pan though....

just bringing some old quotes back...thinking i got at least two out of three right!

wondering if i should open this poll back up again or do a new one just to now say Bae is Henry's father, Baelfire and ???? Looking like he is definitely a Lost Boy or Peter Pan...so maybe its not worth it to keep on debating this as nothing else right now points to any other conclusion though! Wink

Magic is Coming Dragon
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:02 pm

FYI:

http://www.topix.com/forum/com/dis/T68L7I7IUK6HHFEIL
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:55 pm

haha! good idea!

Magic is Coming Dragon
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:52 pm

You're welcome! Come to think, this clues us in:

I doubt it's coincidence that they introduce NL characters as PP is re-released. Maybe we should see what's coming out of the Disney vault next, ey?
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:50 pm

DAMN! Thanks Obsessed! I will make sure to pick it up tomorrow or see if i can buy it via amazon on my Roku!

Magic is Coming Dragon
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:35 pm

Ranna156 wrote:lol obsessed...you know i am not so sure i have EVER seen Peter Pan in its entirety...I haven't seen Hook either and i think there might be a third movie that i haven't seen either. LOL Closest i had was a disney book of fairytales that i had as a kid...

Anyone know if I can get Peter Pan anywhere? I know Disney only periodically releases its stuff and i wouldn't mind watching the movie now!

Ranna, it's out right now! Limited time!
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:31 pm

lol obsessed...you know i am not so sure i have EVER seen Peter Pan in its entirety...I haven't seen Hook either and i think there might be a third movie that i haven't seen either. LOL Closest i had was a disney book of fairytales that i had as a kid...

Anyone know if I can get Peter Pan anywhere? I know Disney only periodically releases its stuff and i wouldn't mind watching the movie now!

Magic is Coming Dragon
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:47 pm

Hey Guys,

I really wished I had watched PP in the last 15 years before this season. I forgot SO much - like the Indians, mermaids, etc. Most importantly, remember how in Neal's apt there were old radios? RKO Radio was the distributor for Peter Pan.

I truly do believe there is a book connectino with Bae/Neal but to those who figured the PP connectino outright, GREAT job!
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:27 pm

ok poll closed since it looks like some kind of confirmation is close!

Magic is Coming Dragon
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:25 am

OH MY GOSH! I am re-watching "Tallahassee" right now and in the scene where they find the dream catcher, they also talk about getting their own place together. Emma looks at Neal and says, "Where? Neverland!?" Before that, Emma and Hook are climbing the beanstalk together and Hook says he knows Emma was abandoned. He says he knows from time in NL with the lost boys. He puts it off by saying an orphan is an orphan and he knows the look but what if he knew Bae? What if Bae and other lost boys learned from the pirates about stealing?

Anyhow, I thought the, "Where? Neverland!?" was pretty much a 'HOW did we miss that!?' moment.

I picked 'other' because the book part will come later. He's in touch with Pinocchio who is a writer, and only someone like Bae or Rumpel or Hook or BF could give info on the stories from early on in the timeline. Anyhow, I think he's part of it.

Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:11 pm

Ok i am going to close this poll down tomorrow...that promo indicated a lot...guess it could still be a mislead, like they have done in the past...but it is looking pretty good that Neal is indeed Baelfire. I think Bae has to have ties to NNL so i am still holding onto that he is also Peter Pan or a Lost Boy...

Magic is Coming Dragon
    LZenOUT

Post by LZenOUT on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:13 pm

Good points Obsessed. Either he's Bae and the curse landed everyone in place a few years before Bae landed, or he has to have some method of being young. I think NNL is a great possibility - which is why I thought he was Peter Pan, but Lost Boy also fits well.

Post by obsessedwithOUAT on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:31 pm

Another thought about Neal's identity:

There's that thing Emma said in season 1: "He was no hero."

Of course she's saying he's not a great guy but we all know the writers also phrase things to be clues. So if he's from/acquainted with NNL (and at this point I think we all agree he is, yes?) then that could indicate lost boy over PP. If PP is a hero, and he was no hero, then that indicates lost boy (and really, portal jumping and betrayal by father who is 'The Dark One' probably makes you about as lost as can be).

Thoughts?

Oh, and he is still connected to the book! Gosh darn it I WILL be proven right!
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:27 pm

AND now that we know Neal is Bae (barring some major surprise) that tells us the big clue in the apartment was the red hand poster on the wall. Unless there's MORE to his identity (THE BOOK!!!!! LOL)
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:26 pm

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:
    rra615 wrote:yeah, i totally agree with that. in last week's episode, hook was referring to bae as if he'd already met him saying he went away for a reason and he didn't want to be found by his father. that made me think of him as a lost boy since we see the bean portal brings you to NNL.
    One thing that's been pretty consistent about this guy has been that IF he is Bae (which he is) then he MUST have a NNL connection if only to explain his age.

If he's not PP, he's a lost boy.
    Come to think of it, don't people forget NNL when they leave? That would explain Pinocchio needing to remind him of his real identity with whatever was in that box.
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:24 pm

rra615 wrote:yeah, i totally agree with that. in last week's episode, hook was referring to bae as if he'd already met him saying he went away for a reason and he didn't want to be found by his father. that made me think of him as a lost boy since we see the bean portal brings you to NNL.
    One thing that's been pretty consistent about this guy has been that IF he is Bae (which he is) then he MUST have a NNL connection if only to explain his age.

If he's not PP, he's a lost boy.

rra615

Post by rra615 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:13 pm

yeah, i totally agree with that. in last week's episode, hook was referring to bae as if he'd already met him saying he went away for a reason and he didn't want to be found by his father. that made me think of him as a lost boy since we see the bean portal brings you to NNL.
    intreatment420

Post by intreatment420 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:01 pm

I was sure Bae was Peter Pan and not Neal now not convinced, writers said Bae would be revealed this season and no peter Pan would not make an appearance, so Bae is most likely not Peter Pan, but Rumple is taking Emma and Henery on quest to find Bae , probably ending in the episode Manhattan episode where Neal is in episode , plus would explain why Rumple seems to have a soft spot for Henery

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:46 am