Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

William Smee Suggestionbox01 William Smee Howtos

William Smee VisitSB

William Smee EclecticsSpoilers William Smee EsSpoilChat

William Smee Sitemap02

William Smee Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
William Smee I_vote_lcap31%William Smee I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
William Smee I_vote_lcap8%William Smee I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
William Smee I_vote_lcap15%William Smee I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
William Smee I_vote_lcap0%William Smee I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
William Smee I_vote_lcap31%William Smee I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

William Smee

obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

William Smee Empty William Smee

Post by obsessedwithOUAT

Birthname: William Smee
    FTL Persona: Mr. Smee
    Storybrooke Persona: William Smee
    Nickname or Pseudonyms: N/A
    Born: In FTL
    Death:
    Characteristics: underhanded, weaselly
    Fairytale Origin: Disney's Peter Pan
    Memorable quote(s): "I'm a man who procures hard to find objects. This time the object was you."

Lingering Questions: How did he get to Storybrooke?

William Smee trades in antiquities and rare objects - not a legitimate trade by any means. In FTL, he knows where to get a magic bean that Rumplestiltskin desperately wants in order to find his son. He makes a deal with Rumplestiltskin - if he can get the bean he will become young again, if he can't he will become old. Before he can give the bean to Rumplestiltskin, he is kidnapped by pirates. They take him prisoner, then make a new deal. The pirates will use the magic bean and won't kill Mr. Smee. He becomes the "cabin boy" on Killian Jones' ship.

In Storybrooke, Mr. Smee takes a job from Moe French to get his daughter, Belle, away from Rumplestiltskin. He kidnaps her, then on her father's orders cuffs her to a mine cart and sends it toward the town line.

Played By: Chris Gauthier

William Smee Twitter William Smee IMDb
    Share this post on: reddit

LZenOUT

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:08 pm by LZenOUT

Unless there is more history about Smee and Hook and Rumple than we've been shown in the show so far, the only way that Rumple would know that Smee actually was on Hook's crew was if he was up on our reality's fairy tales. All he SHOULD know experientially about Smee is that the last time he saw him, he was Hook's prisoner.
    Ranna156

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:36 pm by Ranna156

Shekinel wrote:I was thinking that maybe Smee was lying. After all he is the captain first mate, the most loyal one (i talk about how he is always portrayed in other movies,cartoon,storys etc..) and i dont think he would just tell rumple the truth right away. Don't think he would betray his captn. Why was he specific in saying that Hook has never been in SB when Rumple just asked him about his where abouts...not if he has been in SB or not.. Just my thought tho, could be wrong. xD

I just took it that Smee had gone looking for him and hadn't found him and with his memory now returned he was just saying in the 28 years of being 'cursed' he doesn't ever recall seeing him. Since we saw where Hook was and that he wants to get to SB I don't think Smee was lying about anything...
    Shekinel

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:04 pm by Shekinel

I was thinking that maybe Smee was lying. After all he is the captain first mate, the most loyal one (i talk about how he is always portrayed in other movies,cartoon,storys etc..) and i dont think he would just tell rumple the truth right away. Don't think he would betray his captn. Why was he specific in saying that Hook has never been in SB when Rumple just asked him about his where abouts...not if he has been in SB or not.. Just my thought tho, could be wrong. xD
    Ranna156

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:38 am by Ranna156

LZenOUT wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:I thought RUmple said he brought Smee to Storybrooke?

that red hat sure has held up for a LONG time!
    Smee has had a red hat for going on 300 years. Not saying it's the SAME red hat. The man likes red knit hats, I guess.

true i guess LOL...no wonder people get so confused!
    Ranna156

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:37 am by Ranna156

Ranna156 wrote:
    cuddlyasatiger wrote:I don't remember that ... but I also haven't been able to watch the episode baby-free yet.

he said it...but i plan on watching it again tonight and I will verify it. He also said he hadn't seen Hook anywhere in SB and he had looked.

Ok he said 'I brought you here'....or something like that...first time i watched it I thought he meant he brought him with the curse but i rewatched and it was pretty clear he meant 'brought you here to my basement in Storybrooke cause i found your red hat in the mines'...

yeah so where were Smee & Hook & company when The Curse hit and why did they get sent to SB and why didn't Hook...

I wonder if the curse just brought (or was suppose to bring but for some reason didn't) anyone who was originally from FTL regardless of what world you were in...

Or maybe it had to do with being 'touched' by the DO or striking a deal with him at some point...or those items he collects...

we found out though that he doesn't have anything that belonged to Belle...and his deal with Smee never went through...would think also that he had a deal with Cora at some point...aaarrrggghhh haha...
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:00 pm by Ranna156

cuddlyasatiger wrote:I don't remember that ... but I also haven't been able to watch the episode baby-free yet.

he said it...but i plan on watching it again tonight and I will verify it. He also said he hadn't seen Hook anywhere in SB and he had looked.
    LZenOUT

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:53 pm by LZenOUT

Ranna156 wrote:I thought RUmple said he brought Smee to Storybrooke?

Smee has had a red hat for going on 300 years. Not saying it's the SAME red hat. The man likes red knit hats, I guess.
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:30 pm by cuddlyasatiger

I don't remember that ... but I also haven't been able to watch the episode baby-free yet.
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:54 am by Ranna156

I thought RUmple said he brought Smee to Storybrooke?

Ranna156

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:12 pm by Ranna156

AGREE!

I think someone is going to get RUMPLED real soon!!!
    eclectic1

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:04 pm by eclectic1

This picture says ALOT!!! Cool pirat

You do not want to cross Rump in any way-shape or form!!!
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:11 pm by cuddlyasatiger

Birthname: William Smee
    FTL Persona: Mr. Smee
    Storybrooke Persona: William Smee
    Nickname or Pseudonyms: N/A
    Born: In FTL
    Death:
    Characteristics: underhanded, weaselly
    Fairytale Origin: Disney's Peter Pan
    Memorable quote(s): "I'm a man who procures hard to find objects. This time the object was you."

Lingering Questions: How did he get to Storybrooke?

William Smee trades in antiquities and rare objects - not a legitimate trade by any means. In FTL, he knows where to get a magic bean that Rumplestiltskin desperately wants in order to find his son. He makes a deal with Rumplestiltskin - if he can get the bean he will become young again, if he can't he will become old. Before he can give the bean to Rumplestiltskin, he is kidnapped by pirates. They take him prisoner, then make a new deal. The pirates will use the magic bean and won't kill Mr. Smee. He becomes the "cabin boy" on Killian Jones' ship.

In Storybrooke, Mr. Smee takes a job from Moe French to get his daughter, Belle, away from Rumplestiltskin. He kidnaps her, then on her father's orders cuffs her to a mine cart and sends it toward the town line.

Played By: Chris Gauthier

William Smee Twitter William Smee IMDb

Last edited by cuddlyasatiger on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:19 pm by cuddlyasatiger

so fyes just tweeted a pic and name for an actor they think is playing Smee. What do you guys think?

Check out these pics

Actor's Twitter

Actor's IMDb
    Anonymous

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:09 pm by Guest

agrred! but i think he does look like a young jack sparrow none the less
    Ranna156

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:55 pm by Ranna156

no...johnny dep is way hotter...imho...LOL
    Anonymous

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:40 pm by Guest

does anybody else think he looks like captain jack sparrow?
    Anonymous

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:40 pm by Guest

ahhhhh! lol so excited!
    Ranna156

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:27 pm by Ranna156

another mystery character!!! haha

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:30 am