Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box Suggestionbox01 Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box Howtos

Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box VisitSB

Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box EclecticsSpoilers Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box EsSpoilChat

Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box Sitemap02

Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box I_vote_lcap31%Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box I_vote_lcap8%Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box I_vote_lcap15%Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box I_vote_lcap8%Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box I_vote_lcap0%Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box I_vote_lcap31%Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box

Ranna156
    Ranna156

Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box Empty Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box

Post by Ranna156

Please put any questions, comments, or suggestions here. This can also be used as a way to contact us if you are a guest and can't PM one of the Administrators of this site.

Last edited by Ranna156 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:54 am by Ranna156

how to on making the site chatbox 'pop out'.
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:04 am by Ranna156

just putting some ideas of stuff to maybe add so I don't forget about them...

the wells - get pics and info on all the wells and locations of them that we have seen

numbered screen shot pics of the doors in jeffs hat

pics of the other magic bottles

rules of magic that we have seen...maybe that one is here already...

list of the various FTL kingdoms we know of

Ranna156

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:13 pm by Ranna156

thanks!
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:39 pm by cuddlyasatiger

It means Follow Friday. Basically, people promote their friends, affiliates, and favorite Twiiters.

There's also Thankful Thursday.
    Ranna156

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:12 pm by Ranna156

What is this #FF I keep seeing in tweets?
    eclectic1

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:47 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:i was able to soften it...i can tint it but right now it tints the whole picture and until I can get my friend to combine some more pictures for me i don't want to tint the whole thing since it tints the brown part as well...and tinting it might effect how text colors show up on it...

anyway is this better on your eyes?

I like the 'softening'...kind of gives it an eerie/spooky feel! Since Season 2 is such an unknown with 'magic coming'-think it fits! Wink
    Ranna156

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:24 am by Ranna156

i don't think anyone disliked it the original way...but it was kind of unpopular...wanted to liven it up I guess...once we get everything else up to speed this is probably one of those things we might change up fairly regularly...depending on how bored we get with it. Wink
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:16 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

It is. Personally I liked the color you had when the site first came up and it was a soft brown. Was that unpopular? The little bit of softening really does make a difference, so thanks! Smile
    Ranna156

Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:42 pm by Ranna156

i was able to soften it...i can tint it but right now it tints the whole picture and until I can get my friend to combine some more pictures for me i don't want to tint the whole thing since it tints the brown part as well...and tinting it might effect how text colors show up on it...

anyway is this better on your eyes?
    Ranna156

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:43 pm by Ranna156

thanks for the input Obsessed. Do you have any ideas for something else? We were tossing around idea's for the background before but have gotten sort of sidetracked with other things...

Some ideas we had were smoke, forest, Emma's door, brinck (like castle brick)...

Might be able to tint the forest blue...or purple or something and that might tone it down....i don't think i have the correct software to properly mess with these pictures...some times certain browsers seem to resize the background picture...anyway if you have any other ideas let me know! Wink
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:50 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

LZenOUT wrote:It would help add a little contrast to the site as well instead of black on black. I like it too! Smile

I do like the forest background but for my eyes I liked the brown background this part of the site had when it was first created. The contrast was good but not too much. Just my opinion. Cool
    LZenOUT

Post Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:06 pm by LZenOUT

Sorry - when it comes to graphics, I'm about as handy as a bicycle is to a fish,
    Ranna156

Post Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:44 am by Ranna156

grr...ok the problem with the photo quality is happening when i save the file to my computer...in the 'gif maker' it looks perfect...but it doesn't seem to save properly. I have checked to not enable pallette merging...so i don't know if its a setting on my comp that is auto reducing the quality or if it was the 'effects' i added and it is the size or something...

Anyone know anything about this kind of thing?
    Ranna156

Post Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:05 am by Ranna156

thank you thank you!

been working on it!

about to add one with some special effects...although i don't know if i will be able to keep them all once it is 'finished'...the effects take up a lot of space and i don't know if i will have any file size issues! Smile
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:45 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

The 'ticker'/wallpaper (whatever it is) at the top of the home page is fantastic!
    Huntsman (mod)

Post Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Huntsman (mod)

Hope you like my updated profile...

if not, let me know...

thx!
    LZenOUT

Post Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:27 am by LZenOUT

It would help add a little contrast to the site as well instead of black on black. I like it too! Smile
    Ranna156

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:05 pm by Ranna156

i like it! i think that would be a neat background!
    eclectic1

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:30 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:I agree on not liking the ads...but, it's a free site-so can expect that.

The header is ok...I had a thought on what might be cool...with the graphics we have with this type of forum, I can sooo see the forest local of Vancouver/BC in the header as a backdrop! If we could incorporate pics of the cast or catch one along the way...we should snatch. I downloaded some...changed my twitter page today...click below, I think it should work('login' should be set and ok...let me know if it doesn't work):

ME!

Looks kinda eerie yet magical all at once!!! Wink Smile
    Down a similar line, I do not like that these thread pages/borders just fit within the screen size of a laptop, let's say...if you have a bigger screen, there's "blackness" on both sides I wish we could fill in.

All I can think of on this now...

I like the header idea!...i think we can play around with changing the sides too...but that might be an entire background...i will have to play around with it one of these days...or anyone else can too...just if you change a pic of the main page make sure you copy down the info that is currently there so if it doesn't turn out like you expect then you can put the 'original' info back...haha

Ohhhh yes!!! Wink Check out the link below now...updated!
    Ranna156

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:56 pm by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:I agree on not liking the ads...but, it's a free site-so can expect that.

The header is ok...I had a thought on what might be cool...with the graphics we have with this type of forum, I can sooo see the forest local of Vancouver/BC in the header as a backdrop! If we could incorporate pics of the cast or catch one along the way...we should snatch. I downloaded some...changed my twitter page today...click below, I think it should work('login' should be set and ok...let me know if it doesn't work):

ME!

Down a similar line, I do not like that these thread pages/borders just fit within the screen size of a laptop, let's say...if you have a bigger screen, there's "blackness" on both sides I wish we could fill in.

I like the header idea!...i think we can play around with changing the sides too...but that might be an entire background...i will have to play around with it one of these days...or anyone else can too...just if you change a pic of the main page make sure you copy down the info that is currently there so if it doesn't turn out like you expect then you can put the 'original' info back...haha
    Ranna156

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:46 pm by Ranna156

didn't work...just took me to the twitter login
    eclectic1

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:37 pm by eclectic1

Lovin the 'like' button!

Like the fact removing the widgets on the left allowed for the pictures/videos to fit in the boundaries of the post area! Yea! I was nervous about that initially as it went into the 'avatar' area. Shocked

Like the 'feel' of this site and group now...more friendlier and relaxed!!! AWESOME!!!

Very Happy bounce Very Happy
    eclectic1

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:34 pm by eclectic1

I agree on not liking the ads...but, it's a free site-so can expect that.

ME!

@RANNA UPDATE....TRY THE LINK NOW...I MADE A SCREENSHOT OF THE WHOLE PAGE! YOU SEE WHAT I SEE...WHERE THE FOREST IS IS WHAT IS "BLACK" ON MY SCREEN FOR OUR FORUM AND WHERE THE TWITTER THREAD IS IS WHERE THE FORUM THREAD LINES UP. INTERESTING!!!

Last edited by eclectic1 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LZenOUT

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:43 pm by LZenOUT

Ranna156 wrote:i had to activate the reputation system for the like button...but i went and checked and there was the option to have it displayed in profile and on messages (default). I checked to not display so the points are there but we can't see them now...it shouldn't become a game if we can't see them! Smile
    Perfect! Thank you! bounce
    Ranna156

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:32 pm by Ranna156

i had to activate the reputation system for the like button...but i went and checked and there was the option to have it displayed in profile and on messages (default). I checked to not display so the points are there but we can't see them now...it shouldn't become a game if we can't see them! Smile

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:55 am