Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

August 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
31% 31% [ 4 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
15% 15% [ 2 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
31% 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box

Ranna156

Suggestion, Comment, & Question Box

Post by Ranna156

Please put any questions, comments, or suggestions here. This can also be used as a way to contact us if you are a guest and can't PM one of the Administrators of this site.

Last edited by Ranna156 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total

Magic is Coming Dragon
    Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:24 pm by LZenOUT

I can't emphasize how much I don't like the reputation system showing. It becomes an addictive game to some people and it leads all sorts of weirdness. I like the 'like' button, but not the 'reputation points'. Can we have the like button but not show the points?

Post on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:49 am by Ranna156

noticing that on the blogs you can only like the main message...don't like that you can't like the comments. But i do like this like button so much better i am willing to live with it! Smile

Post on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:03 am by Ranna156

that you can minimze the categories on the main page or in the sub pages...so if you don't like a lot of clutter and rarely visit the welcome center...you can minimize it! Smile

Post on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:31 pm by Ranna156

the ads - yes i will be getting rid of those when the site is a little further along
    the domain name - same thing...will take care of that later
    the main buttons text (like index, calendar, profile, faq's, etc) - i llike the font but it is hard to read in black. Working on this. I tried playing around with the CSS last night but nothing appeared to change...will get back to this later when i get back to playing with html again
    the header photo - actually i do like it. this whole design reminds me of medieval or something which i think goes well with the fairy tale part of the show...but i want a pic at the top that says OUAT with out a doubt...- will get to this later as well. This can be changed...if anyone has any ideas on what might look good with the coloring let me know...!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:33 am