Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Site Map Suggestionbox01 Site Map Howtos

Site Map VisitSB

Site Map EclecticsSpoilers Site Map EsSpoilChat

Site Map Sitemap02

Site Map Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Site Map I_vote_lcap31%Site Map I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Site Map I_vote_lcap8%Site Map I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Site Map I_vote_lcap15%Site Map I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Site Map I_vote_lcap0%Site Map I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Site Map I_vote_lcap31%Site Map I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Site Map

Rumplestiltskin (Admin)
    Rumplestiltskin (Admin)
    Admin
    Admin

Site Map Empty Site Map

Post by Rumplestiltskin (Admin)

This is a chat site founded by fans for fans (Oncers Unite!) and everything on this site is to enhance your chatting OUaT experience!

This site also aims to provide information and spoilers to non-chatters who are still ONCERS! So please enjoy!

Here are some definitions of terms we will use in the 'map':

Member: Anyone who has registered on this site is a member.

Guest: Anyone who is not registered but is visiting the site or who is a member but is logged OUaT is a guest.

NOTE: Members will have certain permissions and visibility of things a guest would not. Visibility of the Chatbox & voting in the site polls are some of the benefits to being a member. We try to make this site pleasant for whatever kind of Oncer you are but some things (like the Chatbox) we have no control over who gets to see it. If you are not here to chat then there really isn't any benefit to becoming a member...unless you can't see eclectic's spoilers and that is why you are here! Wink

Another benefit to being a member, if you are here to see what is being said, is that forums & topics with new posts will light up so you can zero in quickly on where to go for the latest comments! Unfortunately posts that were edited in FORUMS that are locked (information only) will not light up. However there is a tiny icon on the right that will change color so you can still see if a new comment/topic/etc has been added. Locked TOPICS will indicate if a new post has been made in that topic. There is a key for the topic icons at the bottom of a forum.

Forum: Public meeting place for open discussion. A forum functions much like a bulletin board; users submit postings for all to read and discussion ensues.

Running Style Forum: Forum where the posts in topics placed in this style forum run right after the other.
    Example of a Running Style Forum Topic: Running Style Forum Topic example

Blog Style Forum: Forum where the posts in topics placed in this style forum run right after the other EXCEPT the FIRST post. The first post will always remain at the top.
    Example of a Blog Style Forum Topic (other than this topic): Blog Style Forum Topic Example

Topic: Subjects located within a forum.
    Share this post on: reddit

Rumplestiltskin (Admin)

Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:50 am by Rumplestiltskin (Admin)

Welcome & Information

Welcome! - This forum is a information only forum and contains topics and other forums with more topics such as How to Contact Us, Site Rules, Frequently Asked Questions, How To's.

Style: Contains both Running Style Forum & Blog Style Forum Topics.

Permissions: Read Only

Tips/Notes: Check out this forum first especially if you are new to forum posting.

Affiliates - This forum is information only and lists our OUaT partners.

Style: Running Style Forum

Tips/Notes: We accept any OUaT related affiliates. All we ask for is a link back if possible or the occasional 'shout out' if a link isn't possible.

OUaT Takes - Place where we put links to both external & internal sites/topics/etc.

Style: Blog Style Forum

Rumplestiltskin (Admin)

Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:48 am by Rumplestiltskin (Admin)

Characters, Episodes, & Other Things!

Major Character Bios - Information on the major characters we see in Once Upon a Time & discussion!

Minor Character Bios - Information on the minor characters we see in Once Upon a Time & discussion!

Minor Minor Characters - Information on the minor minor characters we see in Once Upon a Time & discussion!

Style: Blog Style Forums

Permissions: Members can post comments and start topics.

Tips/Notes: Characters may be moved between these forums. The easiest way to find a particular character is to use the site 'search' button located at the top. The search function is a little wacky so the best way to search is to enter a few letters of the character enclosed by astericks. For example if I wanted to search for 'Henry' I would enter
    Code:
    *Hen*
    Some names apparently don't get found in the search tool like 'Red' but 'Ruby' will. So try using a different name if nothing is showing up and you are pretty sure there is a topic somewhere of it.

Get OUaT! - Season 1 Episode Info - Season 1 episode information & discussion.

Get OUaT! - Season 2 Episode Info - Season 2 episode information & discussion.

Style: Blog Style Forums

Permissions: Members can post comments.

Other Things - Information & discussion on various creatures, objects, spells, & more seen in OUaT.

Permissions: Members can post comments.

Tips/Notes: If you do a topic on something that you would like put in here let us know!
    Rumplestiltskin (Admin)

Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:24 am by Rumplestiltskin (Admin)

News, Spoilers, & Spoiler Chats!

eclectic1's Spoilers/News - Eclectic1's forum where she posts spoilers, news, and some other miscellaneous items.

Permissions: Changes at eclectic's whim-she is 'eclectic'...what do you expect! No commenting in this area. Please post any comments on anything in this area in the "e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat" or creating a topic about it in the "OUAT Spoiler Chat" area.

Tips/Notes: If you want to always see eclectic's spoilers and pictures register as a member.

OUAT SPOILER CHAT - Place to openly discuss topics that contain or may contain spoilers.

Permissions: Members can comment in topics and start new topics.

Tips/Notes: You will also find information on characters that we haven't seen in the show. Once seen the character topic will be moved to one of the character bio forums.

Season 2 Episodes Yet To Air - Information on episodes that have yet to air.

Permissions: Members can comment on the topics.
    Rumplestiltskin (Admin)

Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:17 am by Rumplestiltskin (Admin)

Chat Once Upon a Time! (Chat OUaT)

Storybrooke, Maine Chat - Forum for any non-spoiler chat topic!

Permissions: Guests & members can start topics, vote, and post comments.

OUaTstanding! - Forum for any non-spoiler chat topic!

Permissions: Guests & members can start topics, vote, and post comments.

Speak OUaT! - Forum to put fan fictions, parodies & videos.

Permissions: Guests & members can start topics & post comments.

Members Only Area - Members only forum to put what ever you want.

Permissions: ONLY members can see this forum, start topics, & post comments.

Tips/Notes: Great place for members to keep templates for their signatures or start practice threads.

Last edited by Rumplestiltskin (Admin) on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rumplestiltskin (Admin)

Post Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:55 pm by Rumplestiltskin (Admin)

Site Widgets, Buttons, & Art:

Header Photo: Site photo that gets periodically changed. Lets face it...Oncers Got Talent! We do accept original art to be displayed as the site header. Let us know if you would like to submit something for the header! Dimensions are requested to be no larger than 900 pixels wide by 300 pixels high!

Menu Buttons: Should be self explanatory.

Calendar Display: Display of calendar. Any event taking place should make the date of event highlight to a different color. Some dates may have more than one event.

Episode Countdown widget: Widget that counts down to the next episode EST. It is also a button/link to the particular episode info topic it is counting down to so try clicking on it to get to that episode fast!

Quote Box/Other: Place where we will put some kind of visual. Currently there is a quote there.

ChatOUaT Twitter Feed: Our Twitter feed.

Quickies: Quick links to some in-site topics that you might want to quickly get to. Also has a link to the ABC official site.

Poll: Featured poll. There are plenty of polls here and they can all be commented on. You just have to go into the chat area where they are to comment.

3...2...1..RUMPLE: Widget that has some site feeds in it...including ours.

ONCE Twitters: Twitter feeds that are searching for various Once related hashtags and/or actor/writer tweets. During Happy Hour we usually try to put up an additional feed searching that weeks tweeters and hashtags.

Video Picks: Just some random OUaT videos we like! Feel free to leave a link to a video you would like to see on there in our suggestion box! Site Map Suggestionbox01

Sneak Peeks: (Spoiler Alert): Videos of the upcoming episode promo's & sneak peeks!

Chatbox: Place to have a real-time discussion with other members. You must be a member to even see the chatbox (sorry that is a built in setting of the site and we can't change it). Just log in and start talking. Generally all the chatters pick a different but easy to see color and chat during the episode. You can hit the archive button to see the history. These are not private conversations.

Last edited by Rumplestiltskin (Admin) on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:06 am; edited 3 times in total

Post  by Sponsored content