Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Queen of Hearts - Page 2 Suggestionbox01 Queen of Hearts - Page 2 Howtos

Queen of Hearts - Page 2 VisitSB

Queen of Hearts - Page 2 EclecticsSpoilers Queen of Hearts - Page 2 EsSpoilChat

Queen of Hearts - Page 2 Sitemap02

Queen of Hearts - Page 2 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Queen of Hearts - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%Queen of Hearts - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Queen of Hearts - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Queen of Hearts - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Queen of Hearts - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Queen of Hearts - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Queen of Hearts - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Queen of Hearts - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Queen of Hearts - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Queen of Hearts - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Queen of Hearts - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%Queen of Hearts - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Queen of Hearts

eclectic1
    eclectic1

Queen of Hearts - Page 2 Empty Queen of Hearts

Post by eclectic1

Official ABC Recap & Pre Air info:

Our story begins in a flashback to Fairy Tale Land as Captain Hook seemingly tries to rescue a captive Belle from The Evil Queen. But when he realizes Belle knows nothing about how to kill Rumplestiltskin and wouldn’t help him do so even if she did, he quickly changes his mind about the rescue. It’s too late, though—Regina has caught him. But instead of killing the Captian, The Queen makes him an offer. If he will travel to Wonderland and rip out her mother’s heart, she’ll use The Dark Curse to transport him and Rumplestiltskin to a land without magic, where The Dark One will be powerless and Hook can have his revenge. Hook agrees, travels to Wonderland and is brought before The Queen of Hearts. He tells her he’s searching for Cora and the Queen reveals they are one and the same!

The plan to take Cora’s heart doesn’t really work out for Hook, though, and instead she reaches into his chest. When Hook reveals that he’s there to kill her on her daughter’s behalf, Cora hatches a new plan. She leaves Hook his heart and returns to Fairy Tale Land with him, pretending to be dead. When Regina is alone with what she believes to be her dead mother, she confesses that she needed her mother dead because she loves her too much, and in this new land and with The Dark Curse, she can’t afford the weakness of love. This changes Cora’s plans completely, and instead she and Hook sneak away, where Cora shields part of Fairy Tale Land from The Dark Curse. There she says she’ll wait 28 years for The Curse to be broken and then, when her daughter truly needs her again, she will return to her and Hook will have his revenge.

In Storybrooke, David remains under the sleeping curse as Regina, Henry and Mr. Gold watch over him. Mr. Gold and Regina step away and he tells Regina in no uncertain terms that they can’t let Cora come to Storybrooke. His plan is to use magic on the portal where someone could come through to Storybrooke, killing whomever it is that comes through. Regina argues that she promised Henry she wouldn’t hurt Emma or Mary Margaret, and if they can defeat Cora and come through, she can’t be responsible for killing them. But Gold argues that the possibility of anyone but Cora coming through that portal is remote at best and if she wants to protect Henry, she’ll do this. She reluctantly agrees and the two of them steal magic from the fairy dust diamonds in the mines, using it to cast a glowing, green forcefield over the magic well in the woods outside of town.

In present-day Fairy Tale Land, Emma, Mary Margaret, Mulan and Aurora—who remains under Cora’s control thanks to her heart being stolen—finally arrive at Rumplestiltskin’s cell. They hunt for the magic squid ink, but all they find is an old scroll with the name “Emma” written over and over on it and an empty pot where the ink once was. Suddenly Aurora picks up a rock and throws it at the door control, snapping the bars shut and trapping all four women. Cora and Hook appear, taking the magic compass! Emma, Mary Margaret and Mulan finally realize what’s happened to Aurora, but as they watch Cora and Hook walk away, they realizes there’s little they can do about it. Meanwhile, Cora and Hook walk to Lake Nostos where Cora uses magic to unveil hidden waters beneath the dried lakebed. Hook spreads the ashes of the magic wardrobe into the water and the portal to Storybrooke has opened!

Trapped in Rumplestiltskin’s cell, Emma has begun to lose hope. She realizes now that Rumplestiltskin made The Curse and knew she would break it and knew she would wind up in this cell. She’s beginning to believe that her part in the story, her role as “The Savior,” is over. But Mary Margaret figures out Rumplestiltskin’s puzzle. She blows the words off of the scroll, creating a cloud of squid ink, that dissolves the enchanted bars. They tie Aurora down for their own safety and rush off to Lake Nostos. There they battle Cora and Hook. Mulan is able to recapture Aurora’s heart, thanks to a surprisingly gallant move by Hook. Emma takes the Captain out of the fight, but Snow finds herself cornered by Cora. The Queen of Hearts lunges forward to jam her hand into Snow’s chest when Emma jumps in the way. Cora is ready to rip out Emma’s heart instead when she realizes she can’t. Instead, Cora is blasted back when Emma somehow summons a magical pulse! Not knowing how that happened, Emma and Mary Margaret jump into the portal.

In Storybrooke, Henry and Ruby have found Mr. Gold and Regina watching over the trapped well. Gold incapacitates Ruby while Regina tries to stop Henry. He begs her to undo the spell, that if she really wants to change and wants him to believe in her, she has to believe in him. She does and, against Gold’s objections, dispels the forcefield. Suddenly, a hand reaches the top of the well. Emma hoists herself up, followed by Mary Margaret. Henry rushes forward to hug them. Mary Margaret hurries to Mr. Gold’s pawnshop where she kisses her husband, breaking his sleeping curse. The whole family is reunited and once again it looks like a happy ending in Storybrooke. The only one looking unhappy is Regina who, despite really changing, has lost Henry to Emma. In fact, it seems she really has lost everything.
    And on the horizon, drifting through the fog in the harbor, a pirate ship looms. On the deck of The Jolly Roger, Cora and Hook look out over Storybrooke. Thanks to the old magic bean the giant had saved, the pair have made the trek after all. Magic has come to Storybrooke and now, so have villains!

Pre-Air Info:

Source thx to ABC Publicity...Official Episode Press Release:

FEARFUL THAT CORA MAY BE CLOSE TO LOCATING THE PORTAL INTO STORYBROOKE, REGINA AND MR. GOLD PUT A PLAN INTO ACTION THAT WOULD KILL ANYONE ENTERING IT -- WHICH WOULD ALSO PLACE MARY MARGARET AND EMMA’S LIVES IN DANGER -- ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

“Queen of Hearts” – Cora and Hook face off with Mary Margaret and Emma in a race to secure the compass, which will point its holder to the portal into Storybrooke. But back on the other side, Regina and Mr. Gold, desperate to keep Cora out, put a plan into action that would kill anyone entering the portal – placing Mary Margaret’s and Emma’s lives in danger as well. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale land that was, Captain Hook travels to Wonderland and meets up with a vengeful Queen of Hearts, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, DECEMBER 2 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as
    Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood/Ruby, and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Barbara Hershey as Cora, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Sarah Bolger as Aurora, Jamie Chung as Mulan, David-Paul Grove as Doc, Faustino Di Bauda as Sleepy, Jeffrey Kaiser as Dopey, Michael Coleman as Happy, Mig Macario as Bashful, Paul McGillion as Knave of Hearts and Paul Lazenby as Black Knight No. 1.

”Queen of Hearts” was written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz and directed by Ralph Hemecker.

Promo #1

Sneak Peek #1

Sneak Peek #2

Sneak Peek #3

Sneak Peek #4

Last edited by eclectic1 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:01 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Ranna156 wrote:In the promo you see Cora and Hook standing away from them when the 'cage' shuts its doors...Then when Hook says something like 'the time for making deals is done' he is really close to the cage talking to Emma...I wonder if he slips her something that helps them to escape...OR maybe that key Snow is wearing around her neck opens up the cage...that key HAS to open something...or why else would she be wearing it!

Good idea with the key. We see Charming in promo shots for later, so he must wake at some point, right? Anyhow, I think that it's possible Hook gave something to Emma but I think he's going to help them because he doesn't trust Cora not to double cross him (and wisely so). Hook is and has been and will be playing both sides as long as he gets to Rumpel. He's been around just about as long (like you said) and I think that he's on team Hook.
    Ranna156

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:39 pm by Ranna156

In the promo you see Cora and Hook standing away from them when the 'cage' shuts its doors...Then when Hook says something like 'the time for making deals is done' he is really close to the cage talking to Emma...I wonder if he slips her something that helps them to escape...OR maybe that key Snow is wearing around her neck opens up the cage...that key HAS to open something...or why else would she be wearing it!
    Ranna156

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:36 pm by Ranna156

haha I love Goonies!

Hey you guuuyyysss!
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:37 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Ranna156 wrote:found it obsessed!!!! Had to go through like 7 pages of my posts! It was in the 'jeffersons hat' topic in Other Things... Granted it was in reference to the hat but i do say an entry point to Storybrooke would be the well! Wink

Ranna156 wrote:Well Jeff's hat went up in smoke...but I am holding out hope that Emma's creation works now with magic present. Jeff & Emma & possibly SW are the only ones who know about the hat...also maybe August if him & Jeff were in cahoots on anything. Anyway maybe once they start to communicate through the dreams Emma will remember the hat she made...that might be the piece they need to open up a portal to our world...although Jeff's hat only went to magical realms...but I guess Storybrooke could now be considered a magical realm. Wonder where the entry point would be...The Well? haha would love a Goonies reference!

ANDY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE WELL?!

STOP ASKING ME STUPID QUESTIONS! WE'RE STUCK NOW SEND DOWN THE BUCKET!!!

Nicely done.
    Ranna156

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:39 pm by Ranna156

I know Sebastian Stan isn't in this episode but I can't help but want to see inside the hat again. Maybe Jefferson will be mentioned and he was sent to get Hook from Neverland (we see him with Regina in the promo)and while Hook still has access to the hat he also travels to Wonderland? It would be nice to see Hook entering the door to FTL and to Neverland...then he heads back to Neverland so that Jeff can come back to FTL...hmm...
    Ranna156

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:33 am by Ranna156

found it obsessed!!!! Had to go through like 7 pages of my posts! It was in the 'jeffersons hat' topic in Other Things... Granted it was in reference to the hat but i do say an entry point to Storybrooke would be the well! Wink

Ranna156 wrote:Well Jeff's hat went up in smoke...but I am holding out hope that Emma's creation works now with magic present. Jeff & Emma & possibly SW are the only ones who know about the hat...also maybe August if him & Jeff were in cahoots on anything. Anyway maybe once they start to communicate through the dreams Emma will remember the hat she made...that might be the piece they need to open up a portal to our world...although Jeff's hat only went to magical realms...but I guess Storybrooke could now be considered a magical realm. Wonder where the entry point would be...The Well? haha would love a Goonies reference!
    Ranna156

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:10 am by Ranna156

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Can't say it's surprising that Lake Nostos is the way through - I'm surprised Snow didn't come up with that.

Actually, I'm surprised none of us came up with that.
    Did one of us come up with that? Maybe on the ABC board?

I agree...not surprising. I remember saying something about the well and a 'goonies reference'...but honestly I don't remember what it was pertaing to haha. So maybe one of us did say that...i will see if i can find my post about it! Wink
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:25 am by obsessedwithOUAT

Can't say it's surprising that Lake Nostos is the way through - I'm surprised Snow didn't come up with that.

Actually, I'm surprised none of us came up with that.
    Did one of us come up with that? Maybe on the ABC board?
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:22 am by obsessedwithOUAT

Well the episode press release says that in the FTL that was, Hook meets up with the QoH in Wonderland. Now in the promo for next week, it shows Hook talking to Regina in a flashback - but presumably that's in FTL and I'd bet it's before he heads to WL. I think it's pretty much all but official that Cora is QoH. If it's not her, it has to be that nurse from the locked unit at the hospital, but I think the Cora/QoH deal is it.
    Ranna156

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:48 pm by Ranna156

the promo looks really good! really excited for next week...but then i hope its not a cliffhanger...grrr
    Ranna156

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:59 pm by Ranna156

All I got to say is that if that caterpillar ends up being someone in SB i am going to laugh! Maybe he is that cuckoo janitor. Got to say the WL ties are really starting to show!

I definitely think that most likely Cora is now the QoH's...maybe not the original QoH's...so that is why she covers herself...doesn't want her populace to see...although she can change her appearance...but maybe that takes a lot of energy or something...or comes with a price...haha

Interesting too the mention of Hook going to WL...wonder how he got there and if he did meet Jefferson there...even though Jeff isn't in this episode its definitely possible that they all got wind of this curse coming and this is how different 'factions' started to 'combat' it.
    eclectic1

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:10 pm by eclectic1

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:With this press release...really not sure now if Cora IS QofH... Neutral

It's in the wording of this release...

as Alice once said..."Curiouser and Curiouser"! Cool Wink

Well if Cora isn't QoH then it's the nurse from the psych unit. Don't forget: she styles her hair in a heart shape on top of her head and Regina brought her a red rose. That said, it still makes more sense that it's Cora based on what we know. That said, there's always something we don't know.

lol! but, good point on the nurse. Look at Billy...we had NO clue on FTL character. Sure this nurse has one...probably shock us with her, as well!
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:06 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

eclectic1 wrote:With this press release...really not sure now if Cora IS QofH... Neutral

Well if Cora isn't QoH then it's the nurse from the psych unit. Don't forget: she styles her hair in a heart shape on top of her head and Regina brought her a red rose. That said, it still makes more sense that it's Cora based on what we know. That said, there's always something we don't know.
    eclectic1

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:58 pm by eclectic1

With this press release...really not sure now if Cora IS QofH... Neutral

eclectic1

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:52 am by eclectic1

As I dont see Sebastian listed..DAMN!!!...dont think we'll get MadHatter time here. So Sad

This title scares me in that we KNOW Cora has that vault of hearts she's collected...does this play into the episode somehow? Think she's in Wonderland with Regina pushing her...but, you could do the play on words here and that darn vault could come into this somehow.

Hmmm.... Cool Question
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:49 am by Ranna156

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:I definitely think she went to Wonderland when she was pushed - I mean, 'through the looking glass'. If she isn't in Wonderland I can't make sense of it. As for QoH it seems to fit. Ranna, I get you on the pulling a fast one thing. What I'm finally figuring out this season is that most of us are SO on top of this that we overthink it. So I think she probably is the QoH because while it seems TOO obvious to us at this point, the things that make it so are things that much of the viewing audience probably hasn't grasped.

I know that sounds arrogant but let's face it: has there been a big reveal that at least one of us hasn't caught? Plus, when the writers are saying things like "clever viewers will catch..." and then state something obvious it tells me that they aren't playing to sites like this with the writing (for lack of better phrasing).

Anyway - I think there's another Ranna poll in the works!

haha i already have a QoH's poll...but i guess I could make another one...or anyone else can for that matter...haha
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:32 am by obsessedwithOUAT

I definitely think she went to Wonderland when she was pushed - I mean, 'through the looking glass'. If she isn't in Wonderland I can't make sense of it. As for QoH it seems to fit. Ranna, I get you on the pulling a fast one thing. What I'm finally figuring out this season is that most of us are SO on top of this that we overthink it. So I think she probably is the QoH because while it seems TOO obvious to us at this point, the things that make it so are things that much of the viewing audience probably hasn't grasped.

I know that sounds arrogant but let's face it: has there been a big reveal that at least one of us hasn't caught? Plus, when the writers are saying things like "clever viewers will catch..." and then state something obvious it tells me that they aren't playing to sites like this with the writing (for lack of better phrasing).

Anyway - I think there's another Ranna poll in the works!
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:37 pm by Ranna156

i agree that is where she went...

Not sure yet that she is the QoH...that is the most obvious answer I just can't help but think they are going to pull a fast one on us...
    eclectic1

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:43 pm by eclectic1

ok...I'm stating it here and now...

Cora IS the Queen of Hearts (while she is in Wonderland)!!!

She did end up there via the push by Regina through the looking glass mirror! Wink

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:44 pm