Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Rumples LOST years? Suggestionbox01 Rumples LOST years? Howtos

Rumples LOST years? VisitSB

Rumples LOST years? EclecticsSpoilers Rumples LOST years? EsSpoilChat

Rumples LOST years? Sitemap02

Rumples LOST years? Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Rumples LOST years? I_vote_lcap31%Rumples LOST years? I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Rumples LOST years? I_vote_lcap8%Rumples LOST years? I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Rumples LOST years? I_vote_lcap15%Rumples LOST years? I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Rumples LOST years? I_vote_lcap0%Rumples LOST years? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Rumples LOST years? I_vote_lcap31%Rumples LOST years? I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

2 posters

Rumples LOST years?

Ranna156
    Ranna156

Rumples LOST years? Empty Re: Rumples LOST years?

Post by Ranna156 Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:57 am

i am hoping so...also hoping that we might see other characters from this time period and different things Rumple was up/tried over the years before he was able to create 'the curse'...
    cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Post by cuddlyasatiger Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:37 am

Malificent could come back for this. And if
    Spoiler:
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Rumples LOST years? Empty Rumples LOST years?

Post by Ranna156 Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:37 am

Ok i am not considering this a spoiler but as what it is...

Rumple is 300 hundred years old according to an interview with Robert Carlyle and a couple of centuries old from some interview or commentary with the writers last season...so here is what we know...

I will assume when we first see Rumple turn into the Dark One he is around 50 years of age (that is how old Carlyle is)...maybe he was a few years younger but who cares when you are talking hundreds of years...so going with 50 at the time he becomes the DO (Dark One)...next we see him roughly six months later when Bae goes through the bean portal...

Then we see him when Gepetto was a young boy...lets say 10...and we know that Geppetto is an older man by the time of the curse...lets say 60...not sure how old the actor is who plays him...but he is still working in SB so i am assuming he isn't retired...

anyway at 300 years old only 110 years can be accounted for...meaning if he was 50 in Desperate Souls...then he would have been roughly 240 in 'that still small voice'...so what was he up to and who did he meet from the time he was 50 to the time he was 240...that is 190 years...

Just wondering if we will ever see any characters or scenes from these 'lost years' so far. The characters may have died already but that doesn't mean they didn't play a part in the grand scheme of things...

any thoughts to who we might meet during these years or if we will even meet anyone from then?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 pm