Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! Suggestionbox01 Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! Howtos

Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! VisitSB

Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! EclecticsSpoilers Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! EsSpoilChat

Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! Sitemap02

Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! I_vote_lcap31%Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! I_vote_lcap8%Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! I_vote_lcap15%Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! I_vote_lcap8%Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! I_vote_lcap0%Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! I_vote_lcap31%Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!!

Ranna156
    Ranna156

Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! Empty Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!!

Post by Ranna156

Ogres
    Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! ScreenShot2012-10-15at160216 Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! ScreenShot2012-10-15at160249Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! ScreenShot2012-10-15at160255
    Ogres are incredibly dangerous creatures and apparently do not play nice with others as seen by there being several Ogre Wars. Ogres are blind, therefore they hunt by sound and probably smell. Mulan says something like “they say the last thing you see before you are killed by an ogre is your own reflection in their sightless eyes.” An arrow (or assuming something similar) to the eye is the only way to kill them, but if a shooter can make this shot it will fell this beast quickly.

First seen in Episode 203 - Lady of the Lake

Dragons
    Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! OnceUponaTimeS01E06HDTVXviD-LOL0644-001 Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! OnceUponATimeS1E220617-001Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! OnceUponATimeS1E220647-001
    Dragons are true beasts! They fly, breathe fire, and are enormous. They have been known to terrorize kingdoms by burning and eating people and livestock. They typically make their homes in dark caverns and are difficult to defeat, as many brave knights have unfortunately discovered when burned alive in their armor. However they can be defeated as seen when Prince Charming, using his sheep herding tactics, managed to defeat one of these dragons by chopping its head off! Charming was also able to toss a giant egg into Maleficent's dragon form and escape her fire unscathed. Unfortunately for Maleficent, Emma Swan killed her years later, by throwing her father’s sword into her dragon belly!

First seen in Episode 106 - The Shepherd

Trolls
    Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! Troll1 Ogres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! TrollsOgres, Dragons, and Trolls...OH MY!!! Troll3
    Trolls are brutish, ugly, thuggish creatures who generally live under bridges. Snow White was known to deal with them back when she robbed unwary travelers along the Troll Road. They’re strong, surprisingly swift, and excellent climbers. Trolls don't like horses or Royals. Snow claims they will chop your hand off sooner than they will shake it.

First seen in Episode 103 - Snow Falls
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:38 am