Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Where could Cora have hidden her heart? Suggestionbox01 Where could Cora have hidden her heart? Howtos

Where could Cora have hidden her heart? VisitSB

Where could Cora have hidden her heart? EclecticsSpoilers Where could Cora have hidden her heart? EsSpoilChat

Where could Cora have hidden her heart? Sitemap02

Where could Cora have hidden her heart? Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Where could Cora have hidden her heart? I_vote_lcap31%Where could Cora have hidden her heart? I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Where could Cora have hidden her heart? I_vote_lcap8%Where could Cora have hidden her heart? I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Where could Cora have hidden her heart? I_vote_lcap15%Where could Cora have hidden her heart? I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Where could Cora have hidden her heart? I_vote_lcap8%Where could Cora have hidden her heart? I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Where could Cora have hidden her heart? I_vote_lcap0%Where could Cora have hidden her heart? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Where could Cora have hidden her heart? I_vote_lcap31%Where could Cora have hidden her heart? I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

3 posters

Where could Cora have hidden her heart?

eclectic1
    eclectic1

Where could Cora have hidden her heart? Empty Re: Where could Cora have hidden her heart?

Post by eclectic1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:39 pm

I have to believe only Cora and Regina know who's 'hearts' are who's in that vault.

Even Regina is at a disadvantage here based on what we saw in "The Doctor" episode. When she was showing Victor and Jefferson the vault and she had no idea then as to the identies of the hearts there.

Cora is the originator of this vault...scary to think she actually might have Regina's heart there as well. Wouldnt be surprised if she had her heart there, though...

Shocked

LZenOUT
    LZenOUT

Where could Cora have hidden her heart? Empty Re: Where could Cora have hidden her heart?

Post by LZenOUT Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:40 pm

I assumed it was safely tucked away in her vault somewhere.
    cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Where could Cora have hidden her heart? Empty Where could Cora have hidden her heart?

Post by cuddlyasatiger Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:33 pm

Any ideas??

An interesting one I came across was that she put Regina's heart somewhere and hid her heart in Regina. Not exactly sure how that would work. but it was interesting nonetheless.

Another idea was that it was somewhere Wonderland and that's how Alice will be introduced. Not sure about this one but it does pique my imagination.

Anybody have anything else?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:38 am