Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Quiet Minds Suggestionbox01 Quiet Minds Howtos

Quiet Minds VisitSB

Quiet Minds EclecticsSpoilers Quiet Minds EsSpoilChat

Quiet Minds Sitemap02

Quiet Minds Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Quiet Minds I_vote_lcap31%Quiet Minds I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Quiet Minds I_vote_lcap8%Quiet Minds I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Quiet Minds I_vote_lcap15%Quiet Minds I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Quiet Minds I_vote_lcap0%Quiet Minds I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Quiet Minds I_vote_lcap31%Quiet Minds I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Quiet Minds

eclectic1
    eclectic1

Quiet Minds Empty Quiet Minds

Post by eclectic1

*Episode Press Release:

NEAL RETURNS TO STORYBROOKE AND YEARNS TO RECONNECT WITH HIS SON HENRY
    AND HIS FATHER RUMPLESTILTSKIN, AND IN THE FAIRY TALE LAND OF THE PAST,
    NEAL – WITH THE AID OF BELLE AND LUMIERE – ATTEMPTS TO FIND A WAY TO
    BRING BACK RUMPLESTILTSKIN FROM THE DEAD, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

Rebecca Mader (“Lost”) Guest Stars as Zelena

“Quiet Minds” – Neal finds himself back in Storybrooke and yearns for a way to reconnect with his son Henry, whose memories of his father are gone, while also trying to find his own father, Rumplestiltskin, whom he has just learned is alive but missing, and Regina discovers a possible connection with Robin Hood. Meanwhile, in the Fairy Tale Land that was over the past year, agonizing over the death of his father, Neal – with the help of Belle and enchanted candelabra Lumiere – attempts to find a magical solution to bring back Rumplestiltskin from the dead, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, MARCH 30 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Beverley Elliott as Granny, Rebecca Mader as Zelena, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood and Henri Lubatti as Lumiere.

”Quiet Minds” was written by Kalinda Vazquez and directed by Eagle Egilsson.

Quiet Minds Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.15 - Quiet Minds - Promotional Photos (1)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbQuiet Minds Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.15 - Quiet Minds - Promotional Photos (2)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbQuiet Minds Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.15 - Quiet Minds - Promotional Photos (3)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbQuiet Minds Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.15 - Quiet Minds - Promotional Photos (4)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbQuiet Minds Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.15 - Quiet Minds - Promotional Photos (5)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbQuiet Minds Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.15 - Quiet Minds - Promotional Photos (6)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbQuiet Minds Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.15 - Quiet Minds - Promotional Photos (7)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbQuiet Minds Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.15 - Quiet Minds - Promotional Photos (9)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbQuiet Minds Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.15 - Quiet Minds - Promotional Photos (10)_100_cw100_ch100_thumbQuiet Minds Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.15 - Quiet Minds - Promotional Photos (11)_100_cw100_ch100_thumb

*Promo:

*Sneak Peek 1:

*Sneak Peek 2:

*Written by Kalinda Vazquez

*Lawrence makes first appearance!

Last edited by eclectic1 on Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:36 pm by Ranna156

This was even sadder the second time watching...the writers are saying he is really dead...but he did say he would be watching over them from somewhere...so I think we will see him doing that maybe...definitely in flashbacks we will see him.

The ONE nice thing about his death was that this time Rumple chose Bae over the dagger...that was sweet.

I am also really glad Killian got to say what he did...everyone got to say their piece except Henry...

Post Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:40 am by rra615

alright is neal actually dead? i can't believe the writers would kill him off. i'm really angry about that
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:04 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Can't wait to go rewatch for the EEs in this episode!  This ep was fantastic!  ALso, I'm totally team Hook and so since his dying words to Emma were for her to promise to be happy and she agrees, it's looking good for her.  Seriously though - so much to see in the background of these scenes and even on the DO's vault - all those symbols!
    eclectic1

Post Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:53 pm by eclectic1

All I have to say is I cried during this episode…my heart broke.  So Sad  Crying or Very sad 

Yes…Neal dies a hero…but, Henry loses a father.

First Graham…now Neal...

I'm NOT happy…
    Ranna156

Post Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:10 am by Ranna156

did he turn into a flying monkey?
    eclectic1

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:02 pm by eclectic1

Ok…can I be anxious in a good AND bad way for this episode?!?  Neutral  Shocked 

Glad to see Neal again…not sure what he's facing in this episode, though!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:53 pm