Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

The Second Curse Suggestionbox01 The Second Curse Howtos

The Second Curse VisitSB

The Second Curse EclecticsSpoilers The Second Curse EsSpoilChat

The Second Curse Sitemap02

The Second Curse Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
The Second Curse I_vote_lcap31%The Second Curse I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
The Second Curse I_vote_lcap8%The Second Curse I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
The Second Curse I_vote_lcap15%The Second Curse I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
The Second Curse I_vote_lcap0%The Second Curse I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Second Curse I_vote_lcap31%The Second Curse I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

2 posters

The Second Curse

Ranna156
    Ranna156

The Second Curse Empty Re: The Second Curse

Post by Ranna156 Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:41 pm

So I was thinking if this is the same Curse Regina cast that it would be Emma who would have to again break it. If that is the case I assume she would have to find True Love again...but I don't know if they are going to break up the love triangle so quickly....Anyway I was talking to a friend/coworker today and he thinks Regina is the one who is going to break the New Curse. That the WW needed Rumple to create a New Curse and that it is Regina' blood that gets put on the parchment making her the 'new' savior...Anyway here is what we know so far about the 2 curses...Let me know if anything can be added to this list:

TopicFirst CurseSecond Curse
    CreatorRumplestiltskin  ?
    CasterReginaZelena
    Savior ‘Maker’Drop of SW & PC TL Potion?
    SaviorEmma Swan?
    What broke the CurseEmma finding TL w/HenryTBD
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:13 pm

I also think whoever posted about Walsh being the flying monkey that dates Emma could be correct.  It makes sense that WWW would send a resourceful minion to our world and the FM made himself look capable by getting Regina's blood.  Timeline-wise, that must have happened before Emma met him because they repeatedly mention she knew him only 8 months.  

I also think we should watch the dynamic with Hook and Emma, because little bits were mentioned here and there about her and romance and each time he had a pained look on his face.  I think there's much more to come on that.
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:11 pm

Where's Rumple?  Did he see this coming?

Who sent Hook info on memory potion?

I think Emma is still the savior as that's how she was referenced multiple times, plus Hook went to get her to help her family so I think it's safe to put her in that role for now.

How will Henry's memory be restored?

Book - where is it?

Where did Hook go?  

Where is Greg M? Does it even matter?
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

The Second Curse Empty The Second Curse

Post by Ranna156 Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:40 am

So based on a preview where Regina says "The Curse can be broken you know" I am thinking the WW somehow steals the curse from Regina and casts the same curse.

- So that would mean people still can't leave Storybrooke?

- Emma would still be the savior since it was Snow's and Charming's true love potion that was put on the parchment

- It appears to me that since the first curse was broken everyone's memories were only lost up to the point of where Regina 'undid' the curse.

- Hook obviously remembers the past year. He said he went to back to being a pirate and left the group after Snow and Regina 'united' or something like that. Which leaves quite a few questions...

Did he find another way back to OW? He is still in his same clothes as before. Or since he was never affected by the curse the first time was he 'saved' from being fully affected by it again? It would appear he at least can leave SB. Who sent him the missive? The Blue Fairy? Regina? Tink? Someone else?

Is there magic still in SB since it was there when the 1st curse ended? If people are turning into FM's I would presume so, but Walsh did turn into a FM while he was in New York.

So if the WW dies will the new curse be 'fully broken' again?

So many questions!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:56 am