Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 Suggestionbox01 Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 Howtos

Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 VisitSB

Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 EclecticsSpoilers Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 EsSpoilChat

Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 Sitemap02

Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Killian Jones/Captain Hook

cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 Empty Killian Jones/Captain Hook

Post by cuddlyasatiger

Birthname: Killian Jones
    FTL Persona: Killian Jones (or his more colorful moniker - Captain Hook)
    Storybrooke Persona: N/A
    Nickname or Pseudonyms: Hook
    Born: In FTL around or during the Ogre Wars I era
    Death: Alive
    Characteristics: Arrogant
    Fairytale Origin: Peter Pan
    Memorable quote(s): "A man unwilling to fight for what he wants deserves what he gets."
    "I've had many a man's wife"

Major Mysteries or Questions: How does he get back to FTL from Neverland?

TopicFairy Tale Land/Other World Storybrooke/Our World
    Spouses
    Significant Other(s)Milha
    Mother
    Father
    Children
    OccupationPirate Captain
    Sexual EncountersMilha
    Short Biography:

Killian Jones, captain of a pirate ship, is arrogant and a braggart. He and Rumplestiltskin's wife, Milha, fall in love. When Rumplestiltskin initially comes for her, Jones tells him he has to duel for her. Rumplestiltskin's cowardice takes over and he leaves without Milha. Some years later, after Rumplstiltskin becomes the Dark One, he and Jones run into each other again. Jones lies, saying Milha has died. The Dark One declares they will finish their duel, Milha appears just before Rumplestiltskin rips out Jones' heart, saving him. Jones and Milha try to make a deal with him to spare their lives in exchange for a magic bean, but things go awry when Milha tells Rumplestiltskin she never loved him. As Jones looks on, helplessly lashed to the mast, Rumplstiltskin rips out and crushes Milha's heart. Rumplestiltskin cuts off Jones' hand which he thinks is clutching the magic bean. Jones goes after Rumplestiltskin with a hook, but the Dark One is immortal. Jones vows to find a way to kill him. After Rumplstiltskin disappears in a cloud of smoke, Jones reveals he still has the magic bean and they will be sailing to a land where no one ever ages, Neverland.

Played By: Colin O'Donoghue

Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 Twitter Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 IMDb

Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 HomePage
    Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Page 2 FanSite

Last edited by cuddlyasatiger on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 14 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:49 pm by Ranna156

and if they bring in Josh Holloway...hmmm...lol...
    Ranna156

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:48 pm by Ranna156

i think you might be on to something Shek...starts to fall for him in FTL...they come back to SB...where August...i mean Pinocchio is...Love Triangle...then there is also Jefferson...lucky girl!
    Shekinel

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:05 pm by Shekinel

Hook got promoted to a regular!!! Leads me to think that MAYBE he might be Emma's love interest?!! What do you guys think about the meaning of this promotion? The writers must have big plans for him!
    Shekinel

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:30 pm by Shekinel

He is so sexy!!! *__*
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:48 pm by cuddlyasatiger

Does anybody know if it's true he's already been upgraded to a season regular for the spring half of the season?

It is true!!! http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/10/03/colin-odonoghue-hook/
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:42 pm by cuddlyasatiger

I really like that Entertainment Weekly pic. I can't wait for his episode!
    Ranna156

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:49 am by Ranna156

i gotta say i love this like button...i am like like button crazy since its soooo easy to hit!!!
    Ranna156

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:49 am by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:
    LZenOUT wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:he even looks kind of piratical! haha!
    I always pictured Hook as an old fart, but hopefully this Hook is redeemable and is more a rogue than an old evil fart as I always pictured him.

lol! You just wanted to see them give Granny a possible man to date on the series!!! Wink

Granny has a man she can date! Geppetto!!!! hahaha

AFTER she kicks his ass for what he did!
    eclectic1

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:45 am by eclectic1

LZenOUT wrote:
    I always pictured Hook as an old fart, but hopefully this Hook is redeemable and is more a rogue than an old evil fart as I always pictured him.

lol! You just wanted to see them give Granny a possible man to date on the series!!! Wink
    Ranna156

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:44 am by Ranna156

agree...gotta love those rogues...die hard romance fan part of me speaking!
    LZenOUT

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:36 am by LZenOUT

Ranna156

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:24 am by Ranna156

he even looks kind of piratical! haha!
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:15 am by obsessedwithOUAT

They've cast him! http://tvline.com/2012/08/03/once-upon-a-time-colin-odonoghue-captain-hook/

His look is perfect for it!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:13 pm