Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan Suggestionbox01 Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan Howtos

Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan VisitSB

Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan EclecticsSpoilers Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan EsSpoilChat

Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan Sitemap02

Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan I_vote_lcap31%Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan I_vote_lcap8%Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan I_vote_lcap15%Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan I_vote_lcap8%Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan I_vote_lcap0%Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan I_vote_lcap31%Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan

cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan Empty Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan

Post by cuddlyasatiger

Birthname: Abigail
    FTL Persona: Princess Abigail
    Storybrooke Persona: Kathryn Nolan
    Nickname or Pseudonyms:
    Born: In FTL
    Death:
    Characteristics: Independent, loyal
    Fairytale Origin: Original to OUaT; Spin off of "The Golden Touch"
    Memorable quote(s): "I lost him once, now I have him back. But it's like I still don't have him back."

Major Mysteries or Questions: What really happened to her? Does Regina have her heart? Will she and Frederick find each other in Storybrooke?

TopicFairy Tale Land/Other World Storybrooke/Our World
    Spousesengaged to Frederick and CharmingDavid Nolan
    Significant Other(s)FrederickDavid Nolan
    MotherdeceasedN/A
    FatherKing Midasunknown
    ChildrenN/AN/A
    OccupationPrincesshousewife
    Sexual Encounterspossibly FrederickDavid Nolan
    Short Biography:

Princess Abigail is a heart-broken young woman. Her true love and fiancee, Frederick, has been turned into a statue of gold by a chance touch of her father's golden hand. She has tried everything she can to break the curse, but has seemingly given up all hope. Her father promises her to the hero that slays a menacing dragon terrorizing their kingdom, Charming. On their way to Charming's kingdom, they are robbed by Snow White. Eventually, all come to realize Charming's true love is Snow White so when he decides to run away from the intended marriage Abigail helps him. In return, he defeats the siren in Lake Nostos and frees Frederick from his golden curse.

In Storybrooke, Kathryn Nolan gets her husband back when Regina brings her to the hospital after he has finally awoken from a coma. But David Nolan has amnesia and doesn't remember anything including her. Despite his confusion they decide to work on their marriage. But David has an affair with Mary Maragaret (Snow) and Regina tells Kathryn. Kathryn goes straight to the school where Mary Margaret teaches and physically confronts her. Shortly after telling Regina she's decided to leave David and give him and Mary Margaret her blessing, her car is found by the gym teacher (Frederick) abandoned on the ede of town. Then Ruby finds her heart buried in a box under the troll bridge. Everyone believes she's been murdered, but just as Mary Margaret is being arraigned Kathryn stumbles into main street. In the hospital, she forgives David.

Played By: Anastasia Griffith

Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan Twitter Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan Facebook Princess Abigail/ Kathryn Nolan IMDb

Last edited by cuddlyasatiger on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.