Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham Suggestionbox01 The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham Howtos

The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham VisitSB

The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham EclecticsSpoilers The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham EsSpoilChat

The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham Sitemap02

The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham I_vote_lcap31%The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham I_vote_lcap8%The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham I_vote_lcap15%The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham I_vote_lcap8%The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham I_vote_lcap0%The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham I_vote_lcap31%The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham

cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham Empty The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham

Post by cuddlyasatiger

Birthname:
    FTL Persona: The Huntsman
    Storybrooke Persona: Graham Humbert
    Nickname or Pseudonyms:
    Born: In FTL
    Death: Heart was crushed by Regina in Storybrooke
    Characteristics: Strong hearted, lives by his code of honor
    Fairytale Origin: Snow White
    Memorable quote(s): "I gave up my heart so that the Queen would spare Snow's. Don't let my sacrifice be in vain."

Major Mysteries or Questions: Does the Evil Queen know that he helped Charming escape? What happened to his wolf after he died? Did Snow White ever use the whistle he gave her?

TopicFairy Tale Land/Other World Storybrooke/Our World
    SpousesN/AN/A
    Significant Other(s)N/AN/A
    Motherorphaned/abandoned; raised by wolvesN/A
    Fatherorphaned/abandoned; raised by wolvesN/A
    ChildrenN/AN/A
    OccupationHunterSheriff
    Sexual EncountersEvil QueenRegina
    Short Biography:

When the Evil Queen needs someone without loyalties to kill Snow White the Magic Mirror finds her The Huntsman. He was abandoned in the forest as a child and raised by wolves. While he respects and loves Nature and all things in it, he has nothing but contempt in his heart for people. His only companion is a wolf that goes everywhere with him. He agrees to do as the Queen asks, but when he meets Snow and reads her final words forgiving the Queen, he sees that she is a person who is pure of heart and ready to sacrifice herself for the greater good. He refuses to kill her and tries to trick the Queen with a deer's heart, but ends up as the Queen's pet. She takes his heart and puts it in her vault essentially enslaving him to her. He still defies her though, and facilitates Charming's escape from the Queen's castle.

In Storybrooke, Sheriff Graham Humbert is fair and well-liked by town though he is under the thumb of Mayor Regina Mills. He shows signs of his old self when he deputizes Emma without Regina's approval. Soon after, Graham begins to see a wolf around Storybrooke and realizes he doesn't feel anything at all. He begins to realize he doesn't have any clear memories. The Curse is beginning to crack around Graham presumably because of the combination of his closeness to Emma and the presence of his wolf friend. He consults Henry after learning about his book, and Henry tells him who he is and why he feels the way he does. Finally Graham has a vision of the truth and where his heart is being kept when he kisses Emma. She doesn't believe him but is concerned so she follows him as he searches the mausoleum of Regina's father for the entrance to the Queen's vault of hearts. Regina catches them before he can find it though. After a physical altercation between Emma and Regina, Graham and Emma go back to the sheriff's office while Regina goes to her heart vault through the mausoleum. Just as Graham and Emma are about to kiss in real affection Regina crushes Graham's heart into dust instantly killing him.

Played By: Jamie Dornan

The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham Twitter The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham Facebook The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham IMDb The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham FanSite

Last edited by cuddlyasatiger on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

eclectic1

Post Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:44 pm by eclectic1

kami808 wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:Just listened to the Podcast on "The Doctor" with Kitsis and Horowitz...

Let's just say, based on discussions over Daniel's situation...it's not looking good to see Sheriff Graham "come back to life" in SB any time soon! So Sad

Bummer. I was really hoping to see him again Crying or Very sad

So Sad "Dead is Dead"...i believe is what they said. The heart was basically "magic"...and it came with a price.

At least we have the possibility of FTL for the Huntsman yet...*thinking positive!* Smile
    kami808

Post Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:02 pm by kami808

eclectic1 wrote:Just listened to the Podcast on "The Doctor" with Kitsis and Horowitz...

Let's just say, based on discussions over Daniel's situation...it's not looking good to see Sheriff Graham "come back to life" in SB any time soon! So Sad

Bummer. I was really hoping to see him again Crying or Very sad
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:27 pm by Ranna156

haha...i didn't think so...I figured they only brought Daniel back so they could show Regina letting go of him...
    eclectic1

Post Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:07 pm by eclectic1

Just listened to the Podcast on "The Doctor" with Kitsis and Horowitz...

cuddlyasatiger

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:01 pm by cuddlyasatiger

Humbert is the name of the Huntsman in Disney's Snow White
    Ranna156

Post Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:22 pm by Ranna156

hmm...you might be on to something there Shek!
    Shekinel

Post Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:41 pm by Shekinel

Sounds a lil bit like humble to me
    Ranna156

Post Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:58 am by Ranna156

I never knew Humbert was his last name...does that mean anything?

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 am