Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Belle Suggestionbox01 Belle Howtos

Belle VisitSB

Belle EclecticsSpoilers Belle EsSpoilChat

Belle Sitemap02

Belle Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Belle I_vote_lcap31%Belle I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Belle I_vote_lcap8%Belle I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Belle I_vote_lcap15%Belle I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Belle I_vote_lcap0%Belle I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Belle I_vote_lcap31%Belle I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Belle

Huntsman (mod)
    Huntsman (mod)

Belle Empty Belle

Post by Huntsman (mod)

Belle Belle

Birthname: Belle
    FTL Persona: Belle
    Storybrooke Persona: Belle
    Nickname or Pseudonyms: Crazy Belle (by fans) during the time of the curse
    Born: In Fairytale Land between 20-30 years prior to The Curse being cast.
    Death: Alive
    Characteristics: Caring, Brave, Passionate
    Fairytale Origin: Beauty and the Beast

Memorable quote(s): "No one decides my fate but me!"
    "If I'm never going to know another person in my whole life, can't I at least know you?"

Major Mysteries or Questions: How did the Evil Queen capture Belle? Did Belle's father
    really lock her up? How much of what the EQ said to Rumplestiltskin was true about Belle? Will she stay with Rumplestiltskin in post-curse Storybrooke? Will there be a reunion with her father?

TopicFairyTale Land/Other World Storybrooke/OurWorld
    SpousesWas engaged to GastonNone
    Significant Other(s)RumplestiltskinRumplestiltskin/Mr.Gold
    MotherUnknownUnknown
    FatherSir MauriceMoe French
    ChildrenNoneNone
    OccupationHousekeeper for RumplestiltskinWas a mental patient
    Sexual EncountersKisses RumplestiltskinKisses Rumplestiltskin
    Short Biography:

Belle is a young Lady who aspires to be her own woman and choose her own destiny, but is trapped in an arranged marriage. She is beloved by her father, Sir Maurice. When the Ogre Wars threaten her father's people and holdings, he tries to strike a deal with Rumplestiltskin. Sir Maurice tries to trade gold and riches for safety, but Rumplestiltskin is only interested in Belle as a caretaker for his estate. Belle agrees to the deal despite protests from her father and fiance. During her time there she grows fond of Rumplestiltskin as does he for her. When he lets her go, she runs into the Evil Queen who makes her realize she is in love with Rumplestiltskin and tells her that True Love's kiss will break any curse. Belle rushes back to Rumplestiltskin, they kiss, but he rejects their love out of fear. He sends her away again, this time for good.

In Storybrooke, Belle is kept locked away by the Evil Queen in a padded cell under the hospital. Just before Emma breaks the curse, Jefferson releases Belle telling her to find Mr. Gold and he will protect her. Jefferson also instructs her to tell Mr. Gold that Regina is responsible for her imprisonment. Belle does as she's told. The curse is broken as she and Mr. Gold (Rumplestiltskin) are walking through the woods to a magic well. She stops him and says she remembers who he is and that she loves him. He tells her that he loves her too, but there is something he must do. He embraces her as purple fog boils out of the well he has just dropped a vial of True Love potion into.

With the curse broken, Belle remains with Rumplestiltskin. Because she was locked in the asylum the entire 28 years of the curse, she knows nothing of Storybrooke or our world - like what a refridgerator is. She is in love with the Rumplestiltskin underneath the Dark One curse, and wishes for him to give up manipulative ways.

More Info:

Belle Origin By Teresa Martin at Once Upon a Fan

Played By: Emilie de Ravin

Belle Twitter Belle Facebook Belle IMDb
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:35 am by Ranna156

so disappointed that the deleted scenes didn't have any footage from this episode...but i watched it with the commentary and they did mention a couple of things that had been deleted.

Those sides were interesting as well...but as they aren't actual footage or a shown deleted scene i would say anything in the sides isn't official yet...
    Ranna156

Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:00 am by Ranna156

Oh I can't wait to see what is up with her 'story'!!!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 pm