Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 9 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 9 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 9 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 9 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 9 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 9 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 9 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 9 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 9 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 9 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 9 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 9 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 9 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:17 am by Ranna156

With you there E! They did NOTHING to try and give her sympathy! SWANFIRE 100%
    eclectic1

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:57 pm by eclectic1

NEAL ... WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COCOA FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!! Shocked Mad Cool

OK...after watching "Selfless, Brave and True"...I WILL OFFICIALLY SAY I HATE TAMARA!!! Wink Twisted Evil
    Ranna156

Post Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:44 pm by Ranna156

Glad they are finally answering some post broken curse questions! Now for sydney, kathryn, cinderella...etc!

Also got to say I was happy when snow punched gepetto for deceiving them all but disappointed when she immediately apologized for it!
    eclectic1

Post Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:18 pm by eclectic1

Shek...

great question!!!! I'm SOOOO looking forward to this episode.

Snk Pk 2 is out for "Selfless, Brave and True" and Gippetto tells MM about the wardrobe and sending Pino(w/Emma there as well)!!!

AAAHHHH...the pieces are filling in !!!!! Wink Cool
    Shekinel

Post Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:42 pm by Shekinel

Question is, Why would she want to take magic from SB?!(If August is referring to her) And how can she do so (in case she actually can)?
    Ranna156

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:54 pm by Ranna156

I think he asked her if she was there to take the majic from Storybrooke?
    Shekinel

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:56 pm by Shekinel

I thought the same! I mean,it could be August, he is the one talking in the background while the scene shows her right? Is that his voice? xD What is he saying tho? "You tried to take the magic from SB"?? If he knew who Neal was, maybe he does know who Tamara is too.
    Ranna156

Post Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:48 pm by Ranna156

Actually i guess it could be August she is talking to as well!
    Ranna156

Post Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:46 pm by Ranna156

i think you are right about Tamara...also in the promo when she says 'its been a long time' (or something like that) i think she might be talking to him...OR someone else in Storybrooke...like the Blue Fairy or something! Wink
    eclectic1

Post Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:43 pm by eclectic1

So we now know Greg is Owen Flynn and is looking for his dad. Curious to see if his dad is STILL ALIVE!!! (would think Regina wouldnt kill him...but, you never know!!!)

Also, what IS Greg/Owen up to with all these pictures!!! In "Welcome to Storybrooke"-looks like he's DEFINITELY up to something!!!

Ethan Embry FOLLOWS ME on Twitter...scary, I know!!! Wink Cool I'm still trying to figure him out!!! lol!

I still think, and even more so with the promo for "Selfless, Brave and True" that he's working w/Tamara who's coming TO Storybrooke!!!

JMHO.... Cool
    Ranna156

Post Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:51 am by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:Ok...I think we know now that Regina does TAKE Snow's heart!

Another curse...yeesh!!! Rolling Eyes

*Snk Pk #5* Cool

Actually that sneak peek makes me think that Snow has her heart removed & hidden so that Regina can't take it! Wink
    eclectic1

Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:14 pm by eclectic1

Ok...I think we know now that Regina does TAKE Snow's heart!

Another curse...yeesh!!! Rolling Eyes

*Snk Pk #5* Cool
    eclectic1

Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:37 pm by eclectic1

Getting a negative feeling about Rumple's and Bae's relationship after this season thx to TV Guide!!! Neutral

Thinking Rumple does something pretty significant...AND, it will involve Henry!!! Cool
    eclectic1

Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:42 pm by eclectic1

Regina doesnt LIKE surprises... lol! Wink (new sneak pk #4 for 'Welcome to Storybrook')

She still doesnt know that she's come face-to-face already with Baelfire AND that he's Henry's true dad!!!

lol! Regina...you're in for alot of them!!! Cool
    Ranna156

Post Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:36 pm by Ranna156

omg E i just watched both of those Sneaks! Can't wait until i can watch this episode! I am 99.99999% sure it is Cora who DIES! Finally!
    eclectic1

Post Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:36 pm by eclectic1

eclectic1 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:Very interesting on that Dagger...it does look like there is NO NAME! Wonder if that is the case or just it moving so fast it got blurred or something...

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 9 Screenshot5502

At first glance...I wasnt sure if it was the same dagger from past episodes. The hand holding it, which I would think is Cora's, is pretty clear so...

I initially thought it could be the backside ... but, we know these writers and they WOULD do something like this-try to throw us off!!! Wink lol!

Ok...Snk Pk #5 is out now(look in the News/Spoiler area!!!) and Cora explains the dagger!!! It IS going blank as Rump/the Dark One...is dying!!! The cause for this...his power is 'leaving him'...

Snk Pk 4 is out now as well... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This episode is going to be totally...TOTALLY EPIC!!! Shocked Smile Shocked Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    Ranna156

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:33 pm by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:Why do I get an ominous feeling about this season finale???!!!???

Check out Natalie Abrams/TV Guide "Mega Buzz" article I just posted in the "News/Spoiler" area.

Seems we're going to find out the price magic comes with...and it doesnt sound good!!! Neutral silent Cool

so far it seems to turn most people (other than possibly the fairies) evil!
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:11 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

eclectic1 wrote:Still too soon for me to make 'assumptions' on what might happen those last episodes...especially the season finale.

Knowing it may not be good and will be a cliffhanger...giving my opinion another couple weeks to take in possible new clues!!! Cool

I've asked 3 different people...Adam included...if we find out by the end of this season WHO WROTE THAT BOOK!!!! With Bae identified and found...THAT is what's nagging me now!!! lol!

I still think he's part of that
    eclectic1

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:25 pm by eclectic1

Still too soon for me to make 'assumptions' on what might happen those last episodes...especially the season finale.

Knowing it may not be good and will be a cliffhanger...giving my opinion another couple weeks to take in possible new clues!!! Cool

I've asked 3 different people...Adam included...if we find out by the end of this season WHO WROTE THAT BOOK!!!! With Bae identified and found...THAT is what's nagging me now!!! lol!
    eclectic1

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:18 pm by eclectic1

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:Why do I get an ominous feeling about this season finale???!!!???

Check out Natalie Abrams/TV Guide "Mega Buzz" article I just posted in the "News/Spoiler" area.

Seems we're going to find out the price magic comes with...and it doesnt sound good!!! Neutral silent Cool

I wonder if it's a relationship disruption, like Snow and PC deciding to go separate ways possibly? Or Henry leaving on his own? Or Bae taking him?

In a tweet Adam also said the last episode WILL BE a 'cliffhanger'!!! So...whatever it is...will DEFINITELY give us discussion material over the summer!!!! lol! Wink
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:03 am by obsessedwithOUAT

I wonder if it's a relationship disruption, like Snow and PC deciding to go separate ways possibly? Or Henry leaving on his own? Or Bae taking him?
    eclectic1

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:56 pm by eclectic1

Why do I get an ominous feeling about this season finale???!!!???

eclectic1

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:15 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:OR maybe it was a deliberate 'gray out' so as not to give away a spoiler (like a new name) and the gray out will only show up on the promo?!?

I know a popular theory is that Snow becomes the Dark One! Not sure if I am thinking that just yet...but its definitely possible!

VERY possible... Cool
    Ranna156

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:06 am by Ranna156

OR maybe it was a deliberate 'gray out' so as not to give away a spoiler (like a new name) and the gray out will only show up on the promo?!?

I know a popular theory is that Snow becomes the Dark One! Not sure if I am thinking that just yet...but its definitely possible!
    Ranna156

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:03 am by Ranna156

Good point on how everything else is very clear! Something is definitely up with that dagger! The original dagger had a name on one side and scrollwork on the other side...so both sides had something...not this 'blankness' we are seeing here!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:09 am