Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 22 Suggestionbox01 e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 22 Howtos

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 22 VisitSB

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 22 EclecticsSpoilers e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 22 EsSpoilChat

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 22 Sitemap02

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 22 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 22 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 22 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 22 I_vote_lcap15%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 22 I_vote_lcap8%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 22 I_vote_lcap0%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 22 I_vote_lcap31%e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

eclectic1
    eclectic1

e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat - Page 22 Empty e's Spoilers/News Blog Chat

Post by eclectic1

Here is where you can post and start discussions relating to any of the topics in the "eclectic1's Spoilers/News" area. Please make reference to the article/item in your post/discussion and please note that Spoiler information will be included in this blog...enter at your own risk!
    Also, please feel free to comment, discuss and share any news/spoilers you may have come across about the show or any of the actors!
    OUAT rocks!!!...let's start chatting up a storm and keep the momentum going!!!

sunny Very Happy sunny

Last edited by eclectic1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:07 am by rra615

its weird that they had "memories" growing up in SB when they actually didn't...i'd still attribute it to MM reading it to him while he was in a comma. it's so weird, kind of like amnesia - when someone remembers who they are after suffering from amnesia, do they remember things that happen during their "blackout"
    Ranna156

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:16 am by Ranna156

oh and that pit in one of the Sneak Peeks...there is the LOST connection!
    Ranna156

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:23 am by Ranna156

Since he said David had the memories I took it has basic memories that they all had...like learning to drive or what a refrigerator was or how to operate something...

I don't think remembering a supposed school text is a 'memory' that would be faded...like 'how long have we known each other or how long has Regina been mayor'. I didn't think it unusual at all...

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:44 pm by rra615

thanks! either that or unless it has anything to do with the false memories he got by looking at the windmill in gold's store.. but i think it leans more towards the coma. who knows, maybe he was "dreaming" his SB life in that coma or unconsciously heard MM read him that part of the story from the book
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:40 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

OH nice! Good call rra!
    eclectic1

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:37 pm by eclectic1

rra615 wrote:
    obsessedwithOUAT wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:@obsessed...who knew???!!!??? me...spoilers???!!! Razz Cool

I'm also glad that Jefferson isnt backing down when PC confronts him... I love you I love you

As for PC remembering "Alice in Wonderland" in school...well, that's interesting as he'd have to have heard that from a kid that went to school in SB(MM's class)

I dont think he would have heard that when HE was a kid in FTL as that wouldnt make sense...timeline-wise!

Unless there's more to the scene than is being shared so far...

Ok...just relistened to that sneak peak...

PC does say the prince didnt know him...but, David remembered reading about it in school. The only logical thing I can take from that is MM lent him the book to read at some point after he was awoke from his coma and they were 'seeing each other'...otherwise, not sure how this all fits in.

I think he's saying that he as David remembers it from school as in when he (David) was in school (according to his memory, obviously that didn't really happen). So that's why I thought it was weird. Why would he have school memories? I didn't think anyone had memories like that due to the curse. I'm wondering if I grossly misunderstood something or if it's an 'oops' or something else.

maybe he's mistaking school for what MM read to him while he was in a coma? she read him Henry's fairy tale story book...

GOOD POINT!!! ... Wink
    just the timeline there would not make sense otherwise...

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:01 pm by rra615

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:

I'm also glad that Jefferson isnt backing down when PC confronts him... I love you I love you

As for PC remembering "Alice in Wonderland" in school...well, that's interesting as he'd have to have heard that from a kid that went to school in SB(MM's class)

I dont think he would have heard that when HE was a kid in FTL as that wouldnt make sense...timeline-wise!

PC does say the prince didnt know him...but, David remembered reading about it in school. The only logical thing I can take from that is MM lent him the book to read at some point after he was awoke from his coma and they were 'seeing each other'...otherwise, not sure how this all fits in.

I think he's saying that he as David remembers it from school as in when he (David) was in school (according to his memory, obviously that didn't really happen). So that's why I thought it was weird. Why would he have school memories? I didn't think anyone had memories like that due to the curse. I'm wondering if I grossly misunderstood something or if it's an 'oops' or something else.

maybe he's mistaking school for what MM read to him while he was in a coma? she read him Henry's fairy tale story book...
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:51 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

eclectic1

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:29 pm by eclectic1

@obsessed...who knew???!!!??? me...spoilers???!!! Razz Cool

obsessedwithOUAT

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:21 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Eclectic does spoiler stuff? I didn't know! Razz

Anyhow, interesting tidbit in sneak peek 3 with Henry and PC: PC says the David version of him remembers reading about Alice in Wonderland in school. Well that's odd. Last season when people were asked to recall the past, they couldn't. For example: MM couldn't remember how she met Graham and she couldn't remember how Regina became mayor. So now the curse gives them false detailed memories? I guess it makes sense because others have 2 existences in their heads now but the only one who did before was Jefferson, and he knew about the curse. Thoughts?
    eclectic1

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:06 pm by eclectic1

Ok...posting here as it may be considered spoilery...but, my favorite quotes from the show are now:

Prince Charming to Jefferson(about his hat)
    Can you get it to work?

Jefferson to Prince Charming
    "Laugh"...if you only knew!!!

I laughed SOOOOO hard when I heard that!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! Very Happy lol! Very Happy

Note: these are from the latest 'Sneak Peak's' out there today! Go to the News/Spoilers area to see! Very Happy
    Ranna156

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:04 am by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:Oh and I agree with Cuddly - your spoilers are the best eclectic!

Awwww...you're just saying that 'cause August is coming back!!! Wink THX Ranna... Wink Very Happy

nope...i totally mean it! I love how you dig up so much from all over the place and its all in one place!
    eclectic1

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:51 am by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:Oh and I agree with Cuddly - your spoilers are the best eclectic!

Awwww...you're just saying that 'cause August is coming back!!! Wink THX Ranna... Wink Very Happy
    Ranna156

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:56 pm by Ranna156

Oh and I agree with Cuddly - your spoilers are the best eclectic!
    eclectic1

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:54 pm by eclectic1

cuddlyasatiger wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:i have posted the sneek peeks in a couple of places...but i have to say I am not the fastest at getting them uploaded being on the west coast.

The fastest way is to check out that side widget under 3..2...1...Rumple. Its main display are this sites topics or feeds. but if you click on the arrow it will show some other really awesome sites for information. Usually Once Upon a Fan or Once News will usually have the sneek peek video's up fairly fast...that is a GREAT tool to use to find the lastest info. play around with clicking on the various feeds! Wink

ehemmm.....what about me????!!!!??? chopped liver, am I??? I pride myself on my area... Wink

Your area is by far the best for spoilers Very Happy A lot of times when I'm on twitter ABC will tweet the release and then I'll come here to post it or send it to you BUT YOU'VE ALREADY GOT IT UP! It's amazing!

So pretty much the fastest way is to go to eclectic's spoiler list!

THANKS, Cuddly Very Happy pirat
    eclectic1

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:53 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:also it was just when she asked it was this am...before you posted it up...and obsessed and I were chatting about it!...haha...we see the future too...we knew you would have it up! Wink

Wink Very Happy
    eclectic1

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:50 pm by eclectic1

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:
    rra615 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:
    obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Sneak peek 1 is out! I can't understand what Henry or Whale are saying at the beginning but we DO learn what happens when you leave SB in this clip! Also, I love Grumpy.

omg just saw it!!!! well that is one more question that will get answered!!!yay...

I think Whale was making excuses (apologizing maybe) for MM...i thought i heard something about a date...

THat was so hilarious how they were all calling each other by the 2 names!!!!

where do you see the sneak peeks???

sorry ranna, i obviously want to be you hahaha

Check my News/Spoiler thread...had it on there at 1pm Central time zone today! Wink I try to keep on top of this...even when I have to work all day...YUCK!!! pirat

Also you can go to youtube and just enter once upon a time 2x2 sneak peek and see what pops up, or 'like' fan sites on facebook. The fan sites I like on facebook usually have the sneak peeks posted within seconds of ABC releasing them. Of course, then they get mentioned or posted here! Typically they let out one sneak peek on Wed and then by end of Friday we'll have 4, sometimes 5.

Actually, I check that as soon as I sniff a promo or sneak peek out. Better quality and I'm registered there! (You Tube!) I'm sure we'll see at least 1 more sneek peak before the weekend! ;o)
    Ranna156

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:44 pm by Ranna156

also it was just when she asked it was this am...before you posted it up...and obsessed and I were chatting about it!...haha...we see the future too...we knew you would have it up! Wink
    Ranna156

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:40 pm by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:i have posted the sneek peeks in a couple of places...but i have to say I am not the fastest at getting them uploaded being on the west coast.

The fastest way is to check out that side widget under 3..2...1...Rumple. Its main display are this sites topics or feeds. but if you click on the arrow it will show some other really awesome sites for information. Usually Once Upon a Fan or Once News will usually have the sneek peek video's up fairly fast...that is a GREAT tool to use to find the lastest info. play around with clicking on the various feeds! Wink

ehemmm.....what about me????!!!!??? chopped liver, am I??? I pride myself on my area... Wink

absolutely NOT!!! I love your blog...i go there first and every day...i just know with the sneak peeks its hard to get them up fast...we all work and are in different time zones....AND BOO HOOO...i can't access this site anymore at work...something to do iwth the firewall and maybe one of the widget codes...sees the site as a malicious site... Embarassed ...so i am stuck to using my darn phone while at work and its a pain!

anyway yes searching u-tube is another way...that is how i was able to get the video i put in the episode thing...
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:35 pm by cuddlyasatiger

eclectic1 wrote:

Your area is by far the best for spoilers Very Happy A lot of times when I'm on twitter ABC will tweet the release and then I'll come here to post it or send it to you BUT YOU'VE ALREADY GOT IT UP! It's amazing!

So pretty much the fastest way is to go to eclectic's spoiler list!
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:21 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

eclectic1 wrote:
    rra615 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:
    obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Sneak peek 1 is out! I can't understand what Henry or Whale are saying at the beginning but we DO learn what happens when you leave SB in this clip! Also, I love Grumpy.

omg just saw it!!!! well that is one more question that will get answered!!!yay...

I think Whale was making excuses (apologizing maybe) for MM...i thought i heard something about a date...

Check my News/Spoiler thread...had it on there at 1pm Central time zone today! Wink I try to keep on top of this...even when I have to work all day...YUCK!!! pirat

Also you can go to youtube and just enter once upon a time 2x2 sneak peek and see what pops up, or 'like' fan sites on facebook. The fan sites I like on facebook usually have the sneak peeks posted within seconds of ABC releasing them. Of course, then they get mentioned or posted here! Typically they let out one sneak peek on Wed and then by end of Friday we'll have 4, sometimes 5.
    eclectic1

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:19 pm by eclectic1

eclectic1

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:17 pm by eclectic1

rra615 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:

eclectic1

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:14 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:
    rra615 wrote:in the picture squence where the two guys are jumping, the one on the right is definitely jefferson from SB, even though its clearly FTW.. the one on the left's hair does not look quite like whale's, it kind of looks balding or like a long mow-hawk

I have to agree...Jefferson looks like SB Jeff...maybe this is suppose to be before he let his hair go bad?

The clothing and the sighting of Rumplestiltskin pretty much confirms that it is FTL...

Although it probably IS Dr. Whales FTL counterpart...that is hair is more than just balding...it looks like he shaved a good chunk of it away...agree that it does kind of resemble a mohawk or something...hehehe...i think i am going to do a 'who has the worst hair in FTL' poll after this episode airs! Wink

Go for it!!! Ranna has a bunch of poll's in the 'Blog Chat' area! Dont think she did that one yet!!! Wink Smile

No i don't think i have done a 'who has the worst hair'...but this was me talking...did you confuse me with someone else? haha...if so was it the avatar or rra615? I use to confuse myself with her on the ABC board! Wink

Bet I confused you then... oops! Wink lol!
    Ranna156

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:17 pm by Ranna156

love the news about August!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:05 am