Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

General Chat - Page 2 Suggestionbox01 General Chat - Page 2 Howtos

General Chat - Page 2 VisitSB

General Chat - Page 2 EclecticsSpoilers General Chat - Page 2 EsSpoilChat

General Chat - Page 2 Sitemap02

General Chat - Page 2 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
General Chat - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%General Chat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
General Chat - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%General Chat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
General Chat - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%General Chat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
General Chat - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%General Chat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
General Chat - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%General Chat - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

+4
LZenOUT
obsessedwithOUAT
cuddlyasatiger
Ranna156
8 posters

General Chat

Ranna156
    Ranna156

General Chat - Page 2 Empty General Chat

Post by Ranna156 Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

I know I have said it before...but I can't WAIT for season 2!
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

General Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: General Chat

Post by Ranna156 Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:55 am

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Just tossing this out there: the wraith medallion is still in play, and Aurora still has it. Will it be used against Cora?

not sure since Aurora is in FTL and Cora is in Storybrooke...but that would be one way to get rid of her 'temporarily'...
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:02 am

Just tossing this out there: the wraith medallion is still in play, and Aurora still has it. Will it be used against Cora?
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:18 am

I'm just going to say this, and then I'm done with the topic:

I respect everyone's feelings about what happened in CT. I come to this site and watch this show to escape BS like that. I know that this site is a fan site (duh) and we post stuff from the stars' twitter accounts, but when I look at spoilers and see political statements from Keegan Connor Tracy it annoys the piss out of me. Everyone else is posting about sadness, condolences and that is appropriate but I don't need to have political statements put in my face (whether or not I agree with them) when I come here.

I don't think anyone meant anything by it, but I think we can all agree that a super quick way to ruin fantasticness like this forum is politics, and I hope I'm not the only one who thinks it shouldn't be here.

I hope the post referencing "an archaic amendment" is taken down, and I hope politics stay away from this wonderful website.
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:04 pm

I guess a new Anderson fairy tale was found! Wonder if Once will incorporate it at all!

http://news.yahoo.com/danish-historian-finds-unknown-andersen-fairy-tale-101158961.html
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:03 am

i copied and pasted (what was left when i went to copy) in the outtakes section under chatbox sessions. Unfortunately it didn't go back to the whole convo but i got what i could...
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:43 pm

So around 1 am EST Ranna and I were up chatting about the midseason finale and we had some good ideas. I had some new theories. Sadly I'm so sleep deprived I don't remember them!
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:44 pm

If anyone is interested, Raphael Sbarge will be on Criminal Minds tonight at 9/8C.
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:15 am

One True Pairing! haha love google!
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:14 am

cuddlyasatiger wrote:Okay, I give up Neutral Can someone tell me what "OTP" means? I'm pretty sure it has something to do with ships, but then I could be way off.... scratch

can you give us the context used in? And ships as in boats or ships as in shipping characters?
    cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Post by cuddlyasatiger Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:52 am

Okay, I give up Neutral Can someone tell me what "OTP" means? I'm pretty sure it has something to do with ships, but then I could be way off.... scratch
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Generally i would agree with you...but honestly I am kind of looking forward to it! Wink
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:31 pm

2-week breaks suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:05 am

yep! Got frustrated enough with the restrictions and disappearing posts...haha too funny if you ask me!
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:57 am

It served its purpose and here we are.
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:52 am

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:haha they 'banned' me from there...and ALL my posts went poof with it! I can't make comments anymore...guess i could just use another email...but really don't care that much...the new boards too are a pain to use as well...i think anyway...much easier to chat on a forum for chatting rather than website forums where they limit you on what you can do...

Um WTF?? Lame.

Well i was kind of putting a 'link' (not really since you can't put links) to chatouat.com all the time...so I guess they just decided to 'ban' me. I can still go to the site and everything. I think i can even like posts. But the 'create' a new topic button doesn't show up for me and neither does the reply button on a main post. The reply button will show up on a reply to a main post but if i reply the response just goes 'poof'. And then on the secrets page (or any page for that matter) same thing will happen...the response will just go 'poof'...the least they could have done was give me a warning...they do have my email! Hell they even screwed something up once and showed EVERYONE my freaking email. DOn't get me started on whoever is running that site...grrr...no apologies for that mistake toward me either! Guess this is how abc likes to treat their fans. Maybe i should write a letter...not that it would do any good anyway...but now the evidence is TOTALLY gone! haha
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:43 am

Ranna156 wrote:haha they 'banned' me from there...and ALL my posts went poof with it! I can't make comments anymore...guess i could just use another email...but really don't care that much...the new boards too are a pain to use as well...i think anyway...much easier to chat on a forum for chatting rather than website forums where they limit you on what you can do...

Um WTF?? Lame.
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:09 am

haha they 'banned' me from there...and ALL my posts went poof with it! I can't make comments anymore...guess i could just use another email...but really don't care that much...the new boards too are a pain to use as well...i think anyway...much easier to chat on a forum for chatting rather than website forums where they limit you on what you can do...
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:35 am

So I went back to the old ABC page. There's new posts which is odd since I thought they buried the link to it, but whatever. It's gone way down in terms of quality of posts. Glad we're here!
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:37 pm

FYI all I am watching the episode early via a live stream...haha
    I posted the link in the chatbox if anyone is interested in watching it early as well!
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:So how do the beans work? Do you just say where you want to go? Did Bae say "a land without magic" as the portal opened? Hook said "Neverland!" as his opened. I'm curious how that works.

What I remember of the episdoe with Bae is that the Blue Fairy told him it will take him where he needs to go and that he should follow the bean wherever it leads...so no he didn't say 'a land without magic'...its possible though that at the last minute Bae decided he didn't want to go to a land without magic and it took him to NL or again who is to say someone didn't find him in our land and take him to NL.

Also something to note...
    Spoiler:

I did add a bunch of bean questions to the question list. I think the beans will take you where you want to go...or need to go...
    eclectic1
    eclectic1

Post by eclectic1 Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:20 pm

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:So how do the beans work? Do you just say where you want to go? Did Bae say "a land without magic" as the portal opened? Hook said "Neverland!" as his opened. I'm curious how that works.

Good point...especially since we see the portals "open" but do NOT see what they open TO!!!

For Bae...we just know it's a world w/out magic. For Hook-with the maelstrom-he yells 'Neverland' but we dont SEE it(just him heading towards the opening)

I'll email Adam for clarification...not sure I'll get an answer, but it's worth a try! Wink

General Chat - Page 2 Screenshot2750

Cool Cool Cool
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:58 am

So how do the beans work? Do you just say where you want to go? Did Bae say "a land without magic" as the portal opened? Hook said "Neverland!" as his opened. I'm curious how that works.
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:02 am

Tsunami watch for AK to BC so I think but the energy wave from the quake must have gone a different way (or you certainly would have felt something and would also be under a wave watch).
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:59 am

oh i just read a earthquake report...no damage was reported and I live 2 hours from Steveston and didn't feel anything...so i guess it wasn't a big deal...
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:57 am

Ranna156 wrote:
    obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Any news from the set? Has anyone in the show tweeted to say everyone is ok?

what are you talking about? Did something happen?

If you didn't feel it then I hope the energy wave went away from you all. 7.7 EQ a little over an hour ago just off one of the islands off BC.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:54 am