Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

How to switch editor modes Suggestionbox01 How to switch editor modes Howtos

How to switch editor modes VisitSB

How to switch editor modes EclecticsSpoilers How to switch editor modes EsSpoilChat

How to switch editor modes Sitemap02

How to switch editor modes Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
How to switch editor modes I_vote_lcap31%How to switch editor modes I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
How to switch editor modes I_vote_lcap8%How to switch editor modes I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
How to switch editor modes I_vote_lcap15%How to switch editor modes I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
How to switch editor modes I_vote_lcap8%How to switch editor modes I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
How to switch editor modes I_vote_lcap0%How to switch editor modes I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How to switch editor modes I_vote_lcap31%How to switch editor modes I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

How to switch editor modes

cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

How to switch editor modes Empty How to switch editor modes

Post by cuddlyasatiger Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:59 am

The very last button in the bottom row will switch the editors. Which editor to use depends on your own preferences.

Code Editor:
    When a "Close Tags" button appears just before the editor toggle, then you'll be able to see the code in your Reply box.
    For example:
    you would see
    Code:
    [b][color=cyan][u]Text[/u][/color][/b]
    Rather than
    Text

Text Editor:
    When a square button for removing text formatting appears just before the editor toggle, then you'll see the result of the code immediately in your Reply box.
    For example:
    you would see
    Text
    and not the code, similar to typing a word document.

You can toggle the editor back and forth without losing your text. However, if you are including html code in your post toggling the editor mode may erase it.

This can also be done from the Quick Reply box.

In some browsers, like certain versions of Google Chrome, this button may not appear. In this case, you will be using strictly Code Editor.

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:40 pm