Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL Suggestionbox01 Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL Howtos

Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL VisitSB

Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL EclecticsSpoilers Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL EsSpoilChat

Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL Sitemap02

Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL I_vote_lcap31%Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL I_vote_lcap8%Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL I_vote_lcap15%Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL I_vote_lcap8%Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL I_vote_lcap0%Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL I_vote_lcap31%Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

+3
Ranna156
obsessedwithOUAT
LZenOUT
7 posters

Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL

cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL Empty Re: Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL

Post by cuddlyasatiger Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:40 am

I think Rapunzel would be great! Btw- Tangled is also great batman

I don't know if I've said this before - Robin Hood! pirat and Oz!
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL Empty Re: Who Else Do You Think We'll Meet in FTL

Post by Ranna156 Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:51 pm

ok i have to say I think Rapunzel was always one of my favorite fairy tales...if just for the simple fact that in the actual story her and her man had an actual relationship before they were 'separated'...I guess Cinderella kind of does too...but i didn't care for this Cinderella.

Rapunzel wasn't some sort of 'oh and prince charming rides up and kisses the beautiful sleeping princess and wakes her up...or in the original sleeping beauty story the guy actually 'rapes' her thinking she is dead...and she wakes up pregnant...

I never saw tangled and that is the only movie/cartoon i am aware of that does her story...sure there are others...but anyway I REALLY want to see her...and her prince...
    Noortjj
    Noortjj

Post by Noortjj Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:19 am

OMG just watched the episode i must say, loved the ending.. Cora in FTL i knew it!! Very Happy
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:48 pm

haha...you should go comment/vote in the queen of hearts topic rra! kick start that one back up maybe! Wink
    rra615

Post by rra615 Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:35 pm

that would be really cool! i'm still sold on her being the QoH's
    Noortjj
    Noortjj

Post by Noortjj Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:33 am

Now that would be awesome Wink
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:51 am

Noortjj wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:
    Noortjj wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:haha that would be funny...i still can't help but think Cora is dead though...

Not sure she is dead.. I think we might see her in a time and place we don't expect to dsee her in..

interesting... do you think she is the QoH's?

No i don't think so (although i like the theory, i think QOH is just a Queen with a big head) I have a feeling she wasn't killed by Regina.. I think (maybe its more hoping i don't know XD) we might see her in present FTL but i don'r really have anything to back that up, just a feeling i got after seeing soem promo's Smile

Interesting! Like maybe she took a turn for the good and is the one who 'saved that small part'?
    Noortjj
    Noortjj

Post by Noortjj Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:29 am

Ranna156 wrote:
    Noortjj wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:haha that would be funny...i still can't help but think Cora is dead though...

Not sure she is dead.. I think we might see her in a time and place we don't expect to dsee her in..

No i don't think so (although i like the theory, i think QOH is just a Queen with a big head) I have a feeling she wasn't killed by Regina.. I think (maybe its more hoping i don't know XD) we might see her in present FTL but i don'r really have anything to back that up, just a feeling i got after seeing soem promo's Smile
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:15 am

Noortjj wrote:

Noortjj
    Noortjj

Post by Noortjj Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:42 am

eclectic1
    eclectic1

Post by eclectic1 Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:20 am

I'd also like to see Ariel and even Tinkerbell...love the "Pirate" theme!!! pirat Cool
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:25 pm

haha that would be funny...i still can't help but think Cora is dead though...
    Noortjj
    Noortjj

Post by Noortjj Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:07 am

How cool would it be if Cora was still in Fairytaleland as it is now.. That Regina took her magic, got her 'out the way' (in a way like Belle), and never took here to Storybrooke but left her there in FTL :rer02:
    rra615

Post by rra615 Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Ranna156 wrote:I don't know who her ex is...but I would think that as an actor if you date another actor you should be prepared to maybe have to work with/see them occasionally.

Naveen Andrews and Barbara Hershey used to date
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:48 pm

I don't know who her ex is...but I would think that as an actor if you date another actor you should be prepared to maybe have to work with/see them occasionally.
    rra615

Post by rra615 Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:33 pm

Ranna156 wrote:yes I think there has been a lot of theorizing on Cora - most people either think Regina ripped her heart out or that she is the Queen of Hearts...I think Regina rips her heart out.

Spoiler:

i wonder how barbara hershey (cora) will take it that her ex is coming to the show - or if she had anything to do w/ it
    rra615

Post by rra615 Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:29 pm

nice! i thought i read last season somewhere that joanna garcia was in works to be ariel but that couldve been dropped since then. it was in the beginning of the first season, so fall of 2011, when i read it.
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:26 pm

yes I think there has been a lot of theorizing on Cora - most people either think Regina ripped her heart out or that she is the Queen of Hearts...I think Regina rips her heart out.

Spoiler:
    rra615

Post by rra615 Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:17 pm

do you think we will meet ariel? i hope so!! what about jasmin or aladdin? it shows we meet hook, but not necessarily in ftl. did we ever theorize about what happened to cora? and what about the queen of hearts? so many unanswered questions! hahaha
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:58 am

when you are on the main page scroll down....you should see a chatbox...just sign in. YOu can check it out now...hit archive and you will see some old posts from people!
    rra615

Post by rra615 Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:53 am

Ranna156 wrote:
    rra615 wrote:
    obsessedwithOUAT wrote:
    Spoiler:
    I think this is also the ep where we learn PC's name (Arthur Arthur Arthur!)

didn't we find out PC's name is james in the last season?

Not exactly - James was the name of the brother who got killed and that PC was 'impersonating'. We were never given PC's birth name!

Welcome btw rra615 - glad to see you hear...I remember you from the abc board and how I would always think you were me (rer156) cause of the names...haha...

haha yes and thanks! i found this board through the abc board the other night. i have to figure out how to do the live chat during the show on sunday!
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:48 am

rra615 wrote:
    obsessedwithOUAT wrote:
    Spoiler:

Not exactly - James was the name of the brother who got killed and that PC was 'impersonating'. We were never given PC's birth name!

Welcome btw rra615 - glad to see you hear...I remember you from the abc board and how I would always think you were me (rer156) cause of the names...haha...
    rra615

Post by rra615 Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:08 am

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:
    Spoiler:

Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:29 am

Have to say it IS looking like Arthur! I am still keeping my guess at Richard though...
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by LZenOUT on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tagged Spoilers)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 pm