Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

The Book... Suggestionbox01 The Book... Howtos

The Book... VisitSB

The Book... EclecticsSpoilers The Book... EsSpoilChat

The Book... Sitemap02

The Book... Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
The Book... I_vote_lcap31%The Book... I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
The Book... I_vote_lcap8%The Book... I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
The Book... I_vote_lcap15%The Book... I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
The Book... I_vote_lcap0%The Book... I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Book... I_vote_lcap31%The Book... I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

5 posters

The Book...

Poll

Who do you think wrote the book?

[ 4 ]
    The Book... I_vote_lcap17%The Book... I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Book... I_vote_lcap9%The Book... I_vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Book... I_vote_lcap0%The Book... I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    The Book... I_vote_lcap13%The Book... I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 14 ]
    The Book... I_vote_lcap61%The Book... I_vote_rcap [61%] 

Total Votes: 23
    Poll closed
    eclectic1
    eclectic1

The Book... Empty Re: The Book...

Post by eclectic1 Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:00 pm

My guess is we haven't met this person yet.

Seriously, if they could create/use Bo Peep in their own "Once-way"...sky's the limit as to who it could be!!!  Razz   Cool
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:55 pm

Anyone else have any idea's of who it could be?
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:54 pm

Well the book seems to be again at the forefront and hopefully we find out Very soon who wrote it...leaning towards Sorcerer's apprentice at the moment since Gold saw his hat.
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:16 am

Also we clearly saw flying monkey's in the book in the Pilot, so unless it was another 'pilot flaw' the flying monkeys had been to the EF at some point I assume. Then again we also did see the mad hatter in WL with the hats in the book so maybe the book had stories in it from other worlds? Henry did say though that every story in the book actually happened...and considering RH, SW, & Regina had never seen one before maybe they really only did show up 'recently'...
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:14 am

Yeah we saw it on the bed as purple smoke engulfed it...I am thinking if it was indeed a by-product of the 1st curse then it should be back...
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:19 pm

Ranna156 wrote:i wonder if the book will come back into play with the new curse? Maybe that is how Henry's memories will be restored...it was kind of what 'zapped' Emma into really believing in season 1...
    We last saw it on Henry's bed, yes?  And yeah - I still want more on its background, too.
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:18 pm

i wonder if the book will come back into play with the new curse? Maybe that is how Henry's memories will be restored...it was kind of what 'zapped' Emma into really believing in season 1...
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:49 pm

So i hope they tell us more about where the book came from...MaryMargaret finding it in her closet 'as if almost by magic' doesn't answer it for me. If it truly was a by-product of the Curse then fine but i still think it needs to be clarified!
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:18 pm

that is what i was thinking...I don't think PP is in Henry's book...at least i don't recall seeing any references to it...
    LZenOUT
    LZenOUT

Post by LZenOUT Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:58 pm

We've seen the book show the truth so far though, but he could have had a hand in the other stories. Smile
    rra615

Post by rra615 Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm

Ranna156 wrote:So i thought it was kind of funny about how Emma described Hook being depicted as...which makes me think that possibly Peter Pan had a hand in the 'creation' of the story...which could be why Hook is the big bad villain and PP is the hero in the story when that isn't exactly the case...this also then started me wondering if PP could have had anything to do with Henry's book...
    you know that is a really good thought. i've never thought about it! i wonder if we'll find any origin of the book out when we find out how henry came to storybrooke!
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:37 pm

So i thought it was kind of funny about how Emma described Hook being depicted as...which makes me think that possibly Peter Pan had a hand in the 'creation' of the story...which could be why Hook is the big bad villain and PP is the hero in the story when that isn't exactly the case...this also then started me wondering if PP could have had anything to do with Henry's book...
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:54 am

someone remembered and someone powerful and someone who knows an awful lot had to have had a hand in its creation...Blue is about the only person we have seen who comes to mind and who also knows enough about the various characters we have seen who could have possibly written it or had a hand in its creation...

the other thing is it has something to do with the items goldie has been collecting but he had Geppetto's parents so i would think that would then include Pino's story...
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

The Book... Empty The Book...

Post by Ranna156 Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:51 am

ok so i know its been debated before about how much of the stuff we see in FTL flashbacks is in the book...we also know for some reason Pinocchio's story was left out until August added it...the opening scene with 'here is how it happened' might lead you to believe that everything was in the book...but I think that could also just be the prempt to the entire story (our world and FTL world)...and not what was necessarily in the book itself...

Its also been debated if anything pertaining to Rumplestiltskin was in the book...mainly because we have never seen any shots of him in it and also because Henry didn't know who Gold was...

However in Lady of the Lake episode Henry says " comes with a price...I read the book you know" right after Charming says "all magic"...the ONLY person I recall saying that is Rumple and Cinderella when going to see Rumple...hence i think that was pretty clear that Rumple is in the book...

holding on to the blue fairy had a hand in its creation and she left out Pino's story as it would expose her lie...he has since added it and when Charming finds out about her and Geppetto's lies and deception...hmmm

Last edited by Ranna156 on Mon May 11, 2015 8:06 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content