Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly??? Suggestionbox01 Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly??? Howtos

Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly??? VisitSB

Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly??? EclecticsSpoilers Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly??? EsSpoilChat

Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly??? Sitemap02

Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly??? Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly??? I_vote_lcap31%Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly??? I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly??? I_vote_lcap8%Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly??? I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly??? I_vote_lcap15%Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly??? I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly??? I_vote_lcap8%Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly??? I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly??? I_vote_lcap0%Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly??? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly??? I_vote_lcap31%Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly??? I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

5 posters

Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly???

Ranna156
    Ranna156

Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly??? Empty Re: Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly???

Post by Ranna156 Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:05 am

could be! haha
    rra615

Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly??? Empty Re: Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly???

Post by rra615 Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:45 am

what if his brother was simply the frankenstein monster?
    cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Post by cuddlyasatiger Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:35 am

roflmao3
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:21 am

haha LMAO

and as for Hugh - fun I WIN! lol!
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:37 am

Or Frankenberry. Hey maybe his bro IS Dracula and they're going for a 1980's cereal theme:
    Frankenberry
    Count Chocula
    and maybe even
    Yummy Mummy!

AHA! I'm on to them...
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:03 am

haha Frankenwolf! sounds better than Frankenfairy!
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:57 pm

I will fight you for Hugh Jackman... and the ruby slippers.

And speaking of Ruby I'm wondering if Frank is her love interest (unless it's Billy?). I don't know why else he's so into her and we've been shown it... unless it was to show us that association with Frank and monsters? Like BBW/monsters?
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:40 pm

i LOVE Hugh Jackman!
    cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Post by cuddlyasatiger Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:36 pm

well if they do Dracula I want to see Van Helsing Wink and I'd prefer a Hugh Jackman Van Helsing haha
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:35 pm

I kind of like the possiblity of him being Herman Munster or Lurch as both of those peeps were kind of like 'frank monster look alikes'...and both of those shows also started out in B&W...and yeah i think the whole world is suppose to be B&W...old dracula films and even Dark Shadows aired originally in B&W...

I am not sure if the red stood out because it was a magical heart or if it was because it was red and that is somehow a tie in with his obsession of Ruby...
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:21 pm

I think the forest was a nod to Zelda as well - they have a Space Invaders reference on the production page after the show so clearly they love games. Anyhow, I don't know if it will matter or if they'll let that subject of the brother sit for a while as a possible avenue to pursue or drop as they wish.

Other than Dracula or Oz I got nothing right now.
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Dracula - undead. Could work. I wonder if Frank's entire world/land/whatever is black and white.... and if red will come in to play as important in it - the heart showed up red there, right?

Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:49 pm

cuddlyasatiger wrote:Who is Simon Belmont?

Simon Belmont (or his descendants as dracula keeps coming back) was the main hero in Castlevania series nintendo games...whip is his main weapon...

I still think that infinite forest was a reference to the Lost Woods from Zelda...but maybe there are books i haven't read that deal with a similar forest...haha
    cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Post by cuddlyasatiger Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:29 pm

Who is Simon Belmont?
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:14 am

hmmm...another thought if his world is suppose be old 'black & white' films/tv shows... then maybe Lurch (from the Adams Family...Lurch wasn't an Adams if I recall correctly) or Herman Munster from the Munsters...both originally aired in Black & White...although you did see the red heart in this episode....

Another thought on the world is maybe it is suppose to be a 'alternate Transylvania'??? Where we will find Dracula and all those other B&W film monsters...

who ever he ends up being I think we now have a REALLY good chance of seeing either Dracula and/or Simon Belmont (if they bring in video games) or both! haha...
    Shekinel
    Shekinel

Post by Shekinel Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:23 am

Maybe he is Frankenstein, Dracula, Edward Scissor hands, Jack Skellington... xD
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:55 am

Then again his world may be a science fiction type of world...sooo who are some science fiction characters...alchemists? Frankenstein did study chemistry so maybe some of that rubbed off on his brother?

Dr. Jekyll/Mr.Hyde? haha now i want to see him!!!
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly??? Empty Who is Victor's brother & how did it end badly???

Post by Ranna156 Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:49 am

i have no idea haha...Dracula is about a good as guess as I have seen...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content