Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? Suggestionbox01 There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? Howtos

There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? VisitSB

There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? EclecticsSpoilers There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? EsSpoilChat

There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? Sitemap02

There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? I_vote_lcap31%There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? I_vote_lcap8%There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? I_vote_lcap15%There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? I_vote_lcap8%There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? I_vote_lcap0%There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? I_vote_lcap31%There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

4 posters

There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke????

Poll

Wbo will die in Storybrooke?

[ 0 ]
    There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? I_vote_lcap0%There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? I_vote_lcap0%There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 5 ]
    There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? I_vote_lcap83%There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? I_vote_rcap [83%] 
    [ 1 ]
    There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? I_vote_lcap17%There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 6
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? Empty Re: There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke????

Post by Ranna156 Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:25 pm

I was wondering the same thing rra...also i agree with you eclectic...never expected that one! I wonder though if she is really dead for good or if they restore her shadow if she will come back. The only thing i can think of as to why is that she might have been instrumental in preventing the new curse or she would be able to tell that Henry wasn't really Henry...OR he just chose someone that would scare everyone with out them questioning too harshly the why???
    rra615

There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? Empty Re: There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke????

Post by rra615 Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:54 pm

is there a reason WHY he decided to kill her?!?!?! also, how come some people can have their shadows ripped from them w/o dying- ex: rumple and pan, but people like the blue fairy and greg die when theirs are removed?
    eclectic1
    eclectic1

Post by eclectic1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Looks like Blue Fairy/Mother Superior is the answer to this!!!

Didn't see THAT coming!!!  Shocked  So Sad
    rra615

Post by rra615 Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:21 am

i agree with pan, i only put ruby before because i couldn't put pan
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Going with Peter Pan gets killed! Also i think this season will be the end of the Dark One...but i don't think Rumple will be killed necessarily but he will now be mortal...so does that count as a death too? lol! 
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:15 pm

Hey Eclectic - I updated your poll form since you can only have 10 options. I combined some names and added a couple more names. If there was already a vote for someone i left the name in the same spot...i may have just added another name that didn't have any votes.
    rra615

Post by rra615 Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:36 pm

I looked on the van city filming site and  the comments were less than thrilling. they range from snow/charming and regina/hook (even neal!) to characters that are in SB this season. I don't think they will kill off one of the main characters and it says "beloved" not "central". I guessed Ruby since the actress is on another show already and hasn't made an appearance this season yet. I really like Archie so I hope they don't kill him off!! 

I really hope it's not Rumple! I think they'd lose fan base if he is killed off. I wouldn't be too upset if it was Pan. He is serving his purpose and they can probably end his story by spinning it onto something else haha
    eclectic1
    eclectic1

Post by eclectic1 Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:47 pm

wendydarling76 wrote:My guess is Peter Pan and I hate that because I love Peter Pan but this isn't the Peter Pan I grew up loving so I can understand the need to kill him to save Henry. Maybe that's how David is able to get back to Storybrooke? I haven't been able to follow the discussion on here this season as much as I would like so sorry if someone already mentioned that!
    I hear you, wendy, and understand…

seems weird to even think this-based on Disney's story!  I DO like the 'Darling Twist' with the brothers, John & Michael, in this though.

Your definitely missed!!! Wink check in when you can…we'll be here!
    wendydarling76
    wendydarling76

Post by wendydarling76 Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:25 am

My guess is Peter Pan and I hate that because I love Peter Pan but this isn't the Peter Pan I grew up loving so I can understand the need to kill him to save Henry. Maybe that's how David is able to get back to Storybrooke? I haven't been able to follow the discussion on here this season as much as I would like so sorry if someone already mentioned that!
    eclectic1
    eclectic1

Post by eclectic1 Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:32 pm

Ranna156 wrote:what about Peter Pan? LOL
    Interesting thought… Cool
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:03 pm

what about Peter Pan? LOL
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:55 pm

Going with Archie since i could see that his story ends...or they will kill off someone else who we don't know...
    eclectic1
    eclectic1

There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke???? Empty There MIGHT be a death in Storybrooke????

Post by eclectic1 Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Hearing there might be a death in Storybrooke… affraid So Sad 

Take a guess at who it MIGHT be, pick one ...

Cool Cool Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 pm