Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Rump and Bae Suggestionbox01 Rump and Bae Howtos

Rump and Bae VisitSB

Rump and Bae EclecticsSpoilers Rump and Bae EsSpoilChat

Rump and Bae Sitemap02

Rump and Bae Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Rump and Bae I_vote_lcap31%Rump and Bae I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Rump and Bae I_vote_lcap8%Rump and Bae I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Rump and Bae I_vote_lcap15%Rump and Bae I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Rump and Bae I_vote_lcap0%Rump and Bae I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Rump and Bae I_vote_lcap31%Rump and Bae I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

+6
cuddlyasatiger
RubyRed
Shekinel
Noortjj
Ranna156
eclectic1
10 posters

Rump and Bae

Ranna156
    Ranna156

Rump and Bae Empty Re: Rump and Bae

Post by Ranna156 Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:08 am

ok more food for the Bae is Peter Pan theory...this link contains spoilers but one in particular said
    Spoiler:

http://vancityfilming.com/articles/once-upon-a-time-hook/#comment-2759
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:48 pm

LMAO lol! lol! lol!

that is too funny eclectic!

I think eclectic came in after all that Grimm stuff...(and it was the Grimm brothers or descendant of) and probably has no clue what you are referring to! Wink
    eclectic1
    eclectic1

Post by eclectic1 Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:39 pm

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Wait! Bae is a Grimm!

For the win!

(ducks to avoid thrown chair from Ranna, LZ, Cuddly, and eclectic)

smile

lol! you dont have to worry about me, obsessed...
    dont watch "Grimm" so no clue what you're talking about! Wink
    cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Post by cuddlyasatiger Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:35 pm

For the win!

smile

roflmao3 Ohh! That's where he went!
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:26 pm

For the win!

smile

misc you may have missed the chair...but my 'curse on you' will get you! haha
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:33 pm

Wait! Bae is a Grimm!

For the win!

smile
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:31 pm

intreatment420 wrote:The bean took Hook to Neverland , its most likley the same place it took Bae , Rumple told Bae his mother was dead , probly blamed the men in the tavern ,HOOK, who Bae saw , so if Bae did go to Neverland, my bet he is Peter Pan , What more reason does he need to hate hook , and Hook wants revenge what better way than through Rumples son, and so begins their bitter rivalry begins pirat !!!!!

I am totally with u on the whole Bae is PP...been thinking that 4 a little bit now...have random posts about it scattered around haha...

As 4 the bean...lots of? S there about them...right now I am leaning toward Hook somehow gets to take a trip to OW and snatches Bae...intending to use him in his quest for revenge...so begins the battle Wink

At least most of us appear to now be in agreement that Bae is PP as well Wink
    rra615

Post by rra615 Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:02 pm

maybe they turn emma into a modern version wendy, if bae is PP and neal cassady, only she doesn't travel to NNL? haha i know, if bae is neal and pp, it wouldn't be a big surprise here
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:00 pm

LOL I was kidding about Morraine - though you KNOW those writers could make it happen! We shall see what happens with it all.

If they make PP/Bae/Neal/Henry's Dad ALL one character, that'll be .... well, not completely shocking anymore I guess!
    rra615

Post by rra615 Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:44 pm

@obsessed, i totally agree. i think he went to NNL through the bean.

i don't think morraine is wendy - in the movie, they don't end up together. she grows older and starts a family while peter doesn't grow up.

this also shows an issue- is bae still 14 if he went to NNL or did he do as peter and came to our world w/o magic for a while... or went back and forth, to age and then not age?
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:28 pm

intreatment420 wrote:The bean took Hook to Neverland , its most likley the same place it took Bae , Rumple told Bae his mother was dead , probly blamed the men in the tavern ,HOOK, who Bae saw , so if Bae did go to Neverland, my bet he is Peter Pan , What more reason does he need to hate hook , and Hook wants revenge what better way than through Rumples son, and so begins their bitter rivalry begins pirat !!!!!

You know, that's a fan-frigging-tastic thought. Maybe he 'flies' to fine Morraine in FTL or wherever and she becomes Wendy (LOL it's the only way I could see them ending up together if he IS Pan!).

I know some will say, "But Bae came to our world a land without magic." But here's the thing: that's never been established as what DID happen. All that's been established is that's what they THOUGHT would happen!
    rra615

Post by rra615 Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:31 pm

intreatment420 wrote:The bean took Hook to Neverland , its most likley the same place it took Bae , Rumple told Bae his mother was dead , probly blamed the men in the tavern ,HOOK, who Bae saw , so if Bae did go to Neverland, my bet he is Peter Pan , What more reason does he need to hate hook , and Hook wants revenge what better way than through Rumples son, and so begins their bitter rivalry!!!!!

i agree!! the comment i wrote below was way before this past episode. i definitely think bae is peter pan now!
    intreatment420
    intreatment420

Post by intreatment420 Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:27 pm

The bean took Hook to Neverland , its most likley the same place it took Bae , Rumple told Bae his mother was dead , probly blamed the men in the tavern ,HOOK, who Bae saw , so if Bae did go to Neverland, my bet he is Peter Pan , What more reason does he need to hate hook , and Hook wants revenge what better way than through Rumples son, and so begins their bitter rivalry begins pirat !!!!!
    rra615

Post by rra615 Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:55 pm

bae SHOULD have died, unless the portal took him to any time period in our world (time travel), which would be predictable/disheartening

i like the puppet idea, i never thought of that!! good one, obsessed!!
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:59 pm

I agree with Shek...he knew he would forget for a bit but that the Savior would come and that she would break the curse! He also knew he would remember upon hearing her name!

What is 28 years of not knowing anything when you have waiting 200+ years already!

So if Bae is still alive then it has to be time travel or he went somewhere like NNL...but he went to a LAND WITHOUT MAGIC...and I think they even said somewhere that he definitely came to this world...either way...no magic...he should have died...hence i am now thinking he is going to be Frankenstein! ewww
    Shekinel
    Shekinel

Post by Shekinel Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:45 am

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:Ok, remember Gepetto's parents as puppets?

Theory: THAT is Bae and Morraine!

I know I know: Bae went into a portal. Still, we don't know what happened after that!

Look at Bae before he disappeared. Now look at Gepetto's dad. Riiiight?

Rumpel said to Jiminy about his parents (when he thought they'd drink the potion): they'd be in a "safe place".
    Rumpel always sees how these things work out ahead of time (and plans for if they don't), so he probably knew it would be Gepetto's parents who would drink it. We've seen Gepetto's parents on display in important places since they were introduced.

Also - and I've said it before - why would Rumpel create a curse to find Bae and then make himself forget? It makes NO sense. BUT, it works a bit if he already HAD reunited with Bae and contained him so he wouldn't leave him again.

What if they've hidden Bae in plain sight THE WHOLE TIME?

They said it would be mega!

I can't take credit for this;www.onceuponatimefans.co.uk. posted a video mentioning it.

Rumple made the curse and he knew he would forget BUT smart as he is , he also knew how he would remember. Thats why he wanted to know Emma's name. Her name, the name of the savior, was the trigger. He was counting on her return. He knew and made everything so perfect for him! So its not like he made himself forget and leave it like that. He planned everything.
    obsessedwithOUAT
    obsessedwithOUAT

Rump and Bae Empty New Bae idea.... if this is right then HOLY COW

Post by obsessedwithOUAT Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:50 am

Ok, remember Gepetto's parents as puppets?

Theory: THAT is Bae and Morraine!

I know I know: Bae went into a portal. Still, we don't know what happened after that!

Look at Bae before he disappeared. Now look at Gepetto's dad. Riiiight?

Rumpel said to Jiminy about his parents (when he thought they'd drink the potion): they'd be in a "safe place".
    Rumpel always sees how these things work out ahead of time (and plans for if they don't), so he probably knew it would be Gepetto's parents who would drink it. We've seen Gepetto's parents on display in important places since they were introduced.

Also - and I've said it before - why would Rumpel create a curse to find Bae and then make himself forget? It makes NO sense. BUT, it works a bit if he already HAD reunited with Bae and contained him so he wouldn't leave him again.

What if they've hidden Bae in plain sight THE WHOLE TIME?

They said it would be mega!

I can't take credit for this;www.onceuponatimefans.co.uk. posted a video mentioning it.
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:13 am

Ok I had a new thought...What if Rumple is going to double as Dr. Frankenstein AND he makes Bae Frankenstein?...eeek...I think I might actually go for time travel over that one!!! Not sure if I should change my 'who is Dr. Whale' response back to ONLY jekyll/hyde...
    cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Post by cuddlyasatiger Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:56 am

So I was thinking (and somebody, maybe obsessed, might have already said this somewhere else) maybe Bae is
    Spoiler:
    then that solves the time discrepancy between when Bae came to OW and when Emma came.

Of course it would also be interesting if Bae was someone else, and, like obsessed said, it was
    Spoiler:
    that stole/killed Bae's mama
    rer156
    rer156

Post by rer156 Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:51 am

Noortjj wrote:You're pretty close Wink i understood it in Dutch so thats good enough right Razz

Anyways, very curious how this plays out.. Really want to see more Rumple backstory (specially very curious for
    Spoiler:
    And with Bae i just want to know how it will affect him that his dad didnt came with him.. It would be really weird being in this new world (with no magic) and not have your dad with you, knowing that he was to scared and he broke his deal..

I know...i REALLY want to see that episode!

Last edited by cuddlyasatiger on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spoiler tags)
    Noortjj
    Noortjj

Post by Noortjj Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:31 am

You're pretty close Wink i understood it in Dutch so thats good enough right Razz

Anyways, very curious how this plays out.. Really want to see more Rumple backstory (specially very curious for
    Spoiler:
    And with Bae i just want to know how it will affect him that his dad didnt came with him.. It would be really weird being in this new world (with no magic) and not have your dad with you, knowing that he was to scared and he broke his deal..
    cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Post by cuddlyasatiger Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:53 pm

Shekinel wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:

I agree...but playing devils advocate here: Rumple was not of sound mind at the time and he is also a coward. Not so sure it was a choice as rather something he was too scared to do at first...they made it look like he would have gone with him if the BF had another bean...

I Agree. I see Rumple full of regret for what he did not do.He was scared. It doesn't justify everything he has done but in someway one can understand(like MH). The way he hugged August thinking he was Bae...it was really sad! I felt so sad for him! And he looked really sorry. He even went to therapy haha Sad

I agree as well! I think just on the other side of the creepy reptilian exterior he is still the same cowardly Rump who loves his(?) son more than anything. I think breaking into the Duke's castle wasn't cowardly, so there's hope for him yet.

And Noortj, Ik bin zo blij dat de show bracht hier! (My grammar stinks, and I sometimes mix German in by accident so I hope this is close Smile ) I'm so glad this show brought you here! Very Happy It is great chatting with all these different people.
    Noortjj
    Noortjj

Post by Noortjj Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:07 am

Haha i sometimes use Google Translate when i'm not sure how to spell something Razz

And it is kind of cool that a show that hasn't even aired here in Holland yet brought me to the ABC site and then too the forums that came out of it.. Razz
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:14 pm

@Noortij

Er was eens een tijd van mijn favoriete show . Zo blij dat je ons
    gevonden heb …het is knap dat één show alle mensen van de wereld bij elkaar
    brengt

Ok i cheated...i asked a friend to translate a sentence for me...haha...but i will get to seeing what i can come up with from that book one of these days!!!
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:34 am

haha that is probably it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content