Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Henry Mills Suggestionbox01 Henry Mills Howtos

Henry Mills VisitSB

Henry Mills EclecticsSpoilers Henry Mills EsSpoilChat

Henry Mills Sitemap02

Henry Mills Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Henry Mills I_vote_lcap31%Henry Mills I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Henry Mills I_vote_lcap8%Henry Mills I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Henry Mills I_vote_lcap15%Henry Mills I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Henry Mills I_vote_lcap0%Henry Mills I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Henry Mills I_vote_lcap31%Henry Mills I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Henry Mills

cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Henry Mills Empty Henry Mills

Post by cuddlyasatiger

Henry Mills Henryjr

Birthname:
    FTL Persona: N/A
    Storybrooke Persona: Henry Mills
    Nickname or Pseudonyms:
    Born: About 18 years after the curse (2001) in Phoenix, AZ
    Death: Alive
    Characteristics: curious, imaginative, independent, lovable
    Fairytale Origin: original to OUAT
    Memorable quote(s): "It's more than just a book."

Emma: Ok, kid, what's your address?
    Henry: 44 not telling you street.

Emma: What is that?
    Henry: Something bad.

"I should be over there riding horses and learning to fight with swords."

Major Mysteries or Questions: Who wrote his book/where did it come from? Is Rumplestiltskin really going to try to kill him? How will Henry be the undoing of Rumplestiltskin?

TopicFairy Tale Land/Other World Storybrooke/Our World
    SpousesN/AN/A
    Significant Other(s)N/AN/A
    MotherN/AEmma - Birth & Regina - Adoptive
    FatherN/ANeal Cassidy/Baelfire
    ChildrenN/AN/A
    OccupationN/Agrade student
    Sexual EncountersN/AN/A
    Short Biography:

Henry is the adopted son of Mayor Regina Mills and the biological son of Emma Swan. His teacher, Mary Margaret Blanchard, gives him a book of fairy tales. He believes the stories are true and that he is living among all the characters, they just don't remember since they've been cursed. He travels to Boston to find Emma and bring her to Storybrooke to break the curse. She comes back with him, but doesn't believe. As their relationship grows Henry continues to try to persuade Emma of her fairytale parentage. Through the book Henry has figured out who is who among most of the town inhabitants, and is Emma's guide around the town. Everyone likes Henry though they think he is strange. And most are happy to see him happy when he finds Emma, a notable exception to this is Regina. She and Emma fight over Henry's time and affections continually, sometimes to the detriment of Henry. However, Henry is determined to have a relationship with Emma and to convince her the book is true. He goes to extremes to accomplish these goals, going to Boston by himself, exploring a dangerous abandoned mine, even eating something he knows is poisoned. After Henry eats the poison, Emma breaks the curse by telling him she loves him and kissing his forehead. He has finally convinced her.

With the curse broken, Henry makes his new family - Emma, Mary Margaret, and Charming - promise to protect Regina. After Emma and Mary Margaret are transported to FTL, Henry refuses to stay with Regina. He wants to help Charming save Emma and Mary Margaret.

When Henry accompanies Emma & Mr. Gold to New York City in search of Baelfire, he finds out that Baelfire is his father and is not dead like Emma previously told him. Emma knew Henry's father as Neal Cassidy and Henry would now like to know him. This makes Rumplestiltskin his paternal grandfather!

Henry Mills SleepingCurse

Played By: Jared Gilmore

Henry Mills Twitter Henry Mills Facebook Henry Mills IMDb

Last edited by Ranna156 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:45 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated with father info)
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:36 pm by Ranna156

i just have to say reading these tweets from Jarod (actor who plays Henry) are so fun & caring! Hope he always stays as sweet & 'real' as he is now!
    Ranna156

Post Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:31 am by Ranna156

HAHAHA you crack me up!
    LZenOUT

Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:49 pm by LZenOUT

As the son of his step great grand-mother, Henry is in the unique position of being his own grandpa. In honor of that, here's a little funny ditty.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:41 am