Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Lake Nostos/Wishing Well Suggestionbox01 Lake Nostos/Wishing Well Howtos

Lake Nostos/Wishing Well VisitSB

Lake Nostos/Wishing Well EclecticsSpoilers Lake Nostos/Wishing Well EsSpoilChat

Lake Nostos/Wishing Well Sitemap02

Lake Nostos/Wishing Well Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Lake Nostos/Wishing Well I_vote_lcap31%Lake Nostos/Wishing Well I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Lake Nostos/Wishing Well I_vote_lcap8%Lake Nostos/Wishing Well I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Lake Nostos/Wishing Well I_vote_lcap15%Lake Nostos/Wishing Well I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Lake Nostos/Wishing Well I_vote_lcap8%Lake Nostos/Wishing Well I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Lake Nostos/Wishing Well I_vote_lcap0%Lake Nostos/Wishing Well I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Lake Nostos/Wishing Well I_vote_lcap31%Lake Nostos/Wishing Well I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Lake Nostos/Wishing Well

cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Lake Nostos/Wishing Well Empty Lake Nostos/Wishing Well

Post by cuddlyasatiger

Location: In the Enchanted Forest in FTL, Underground in Storybrooke with the Wishing well as point of access
    Characteristics: Has restorative and curse breaking powers, specifically it brings back what has been lost
    The Catch: Guarded by a beautiful but deadly Siren, at least until Charming kills her
    Questions: If the lake dried up before the Curse, how did it get to Storybrooke?
    Possibly it didn't really dry up, but became an underground lake since it's protection (Siren) is gone.

Featured:

Last edited by cuddlyasatiger on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:18 am by Ranna156

LZenOUT wrote:I think it means that the lake is now an underground lake and you need a well to get to it.

ahhh that would make sense!
    LZenOUT

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:57 am by LZenOUT

I think it means that the lake is now an underground lake and you need a well to get to it.
    Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:38 am by Ranna156

so what does this mean for the well now that the lake is gone?
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:37 am by cuddlyasatiger

lol!
    Ranna156

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:20 am by Ranna156

i still think they ought to throw sneezy down there and see what happens!
    cuddlyasatiger

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:11 am by cuddlyasatiger

Maybe it's the reason this part of FTL is safe?
    Ranna156

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:27 pm by Ranna156

i wonder if this lake is something that was preserved...or was the whole lake brought to OW...like it can only exist in one place at a time...hmmm

also wonder if that well will restore peoples memories if they lose them after the curse was broken and magic was brought back...?????

Post  by Sponsored content