Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

So did someone in SB all of a sudden die? Suggestionbox01 So did someone in SB all of a sudden die? Howtos

So did someone in SB all of a sudden die? VisitSB

So did someone in SB all of a sudden die? EclecticsSpoilers So did someone in SB all of a sudden die? EsSpoilChat

So did someone in SB all of a sudden die? Sitemap02

So did someone in SB all of a sudden die? Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
So did someone in SB all of a sudden die? I_vote_lcap31%So did someone in SB all of a sudden die? I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
So did someone in SB all of a sudden die? I_vote_lcap8%So did someone in SB all of a sudden die? I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
So did someone in SB all of a sudden die? I_vote_lcap15%So did someone in SB all of a sudden die? I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
So did someone in SB all of a sudden die? I_vote_lcap8%So did someone in SB all of a sudden die? I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
So did someone in SB all of a sudden die? I_vote_lcap0%So did someone in SB all of a sudden die? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
So did someone in SB all of a sudden die? I_vote_lcap31%So did someone in SB all of a sudden die? I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

4 posters

So did someone in SB all of a sudden die?

Ranna156
    Ranna156

So did someone in SB all of a sudden die? Empty Re: So did someone in SB all of a sudden die?

Post by Ranna156 Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:52 am

cuddlyasatiger wrote:Does this mean King George is also Lucifer? haha pirat

Maybe Regina thought Pongo was to clever to make him human so she left him as a dog. .....

Maybe Regina didn't bring over whoever the heart belonged to. She says she has so many it she couldn't keep track. However, if I could control someone after ripping out their heart, I would at least have their name and their most useful skills on the box... but that's just me.

I think this falls into...If i were an evil emperorer I would....haha but maybe all those hearts were from her mother and not necessarily ones she took?
    cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

So did someone in SB all of a sudden die? Empty Re: So did someone in SB all of a sudden die?

Post by cuddlyasatiger Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:12 am

Does this mean King George is also Lucifer? haha pirat

Maybe Regina thought Pongo was to clever to make him human so she left him as a dog. .....

Maybe Regina didn't bring over whoever the heart belonged to. She says she has so many it she couldn't keep track. However, if I could control someone after ripping out their heart, I would at least have their name and their most useful skills on the box... but that's just me.
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:30 am

i think its going to be their excuse for letting King George off for 'murder'...he was just a mouse after all! Is what his defense would is! Wink
    rra615

Post by rra615 Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:22 am

yeah that is strange. pongo stayed as a dog!! unless archie got it somewhere else, but that would be weird since they couldn't leave SB
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:30 am

haha...you know talking of hearts and animals...and finding out a mouse was brought over and was turned into a human...why wasn't a mouse just kept as a mouse?

Also I thought Regina said something like she brought who she wanted to bring...she really thought about that mouse in Cinderella's cupboard!?! hahaha
    rra615

Post by rra615 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:25 pm

yeah i'm thinking it was the horses too..that could've been why he acted like a monster, because the heart wasn't a human
    cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Post by cuddlyasatiger Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:16 am

I've been thinking this same thing!

The sudden death - not the horses pirat
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:45 am

haha

fun
    intreatment420
    intreatment420

Post by intreatment420 Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:40 am

It was her horses, thats why he really went to the stable roflmao3
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

So did someone in SB all of a sudden die? Empty So did someone in SB all of a sudden die?

Post by Ranna156 Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:03 am

I wonder if we will find out who the heart that Whale put in Daniel belonged to???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:01 am