Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Dwarves  Suggestionbox01 Dwarves  Howtos

Dwarves  VisitSB

Dwarves  EclecticsSpoilers Dwarves  EsSpoilChat

Dwarves  Sitemap02

Dwarves  Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Dwarves  I_vote_lcap31%Dwarves  I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Dwarves  I_vote_lcap8%Dwarves  I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Dwarves  I_vote_lcap15%Dwarves  I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Dwarves  I_vote_lcap0%Dwarves  I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Dwarves  I_vote_lcap31%Dwarves  I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Dwarves

Ranna156
    Ranna156

Dwarves  Empty Dwarves

Post by Ranna156

Dwarves
    Dwarves  Hatched01 Dwarves  Axe02Dwarves  Dwarfs01
    Dwarves are similar to humans in appearance although smaller in size. There are only male dwarves and they hatch from eggs, but it is unclear where the eggs come from. They emerge from the eggs fully grown, knowing how to speak, walk, mine, etc. They get their names from an axe they are given and the axe never lies.

Bossy tells Dreamy that dwarfs don’t get married, they don’t fall in love, & they don’t have children. He also says that they love to work and they even whistle while they do it! Their work consists of mining the diamonds that get crushed into the fairy dust which gives light/powers the world.

Before Dreamy hatched, a clumsy fairy, Nova, inadvertently spilled some fairy dust onto his egg. It was because of this ‘accident’ that Dreamy became an exception to several of the norms of dwarves. The most notable exception being that dwarfs don’t fall in love because he fell in love with Nova. After the Blue Fairy & Bossy talk him out of running off with her, Dreamy breaks his axe. The new axe bestows the name ‘Grumpy’ onto him.

First seen hatching in Episode 114 - Dreamy
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:07 am