Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

August 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
31% 31% [ 4 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
15% 15% [ 2 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
31% 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Emma is going to romantically end up with...

Poll

Who is Emma going to romantically end up with?

[ 2 ]
    15% [15%] 
    [ 5 ]
    38% [38%] 
    [ 3 ]
    23% [23%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    23% [23%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 13
    Ranna156

Re: Emma is going to romantically end up with...

Post by Ranna156 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:37 pm

cuddlyasatiger wrote:I'm stubbornly holding out for Robin Hood.

I did think CapnSwan had a good shot until Emma left him with the Giant.

I think leaving him with the giant will hurt the girls attempt at getting 'home'...but I don't think Hook will hold a grudge against her...or if he does he won't for long! Wink They make a great team after all! Wink

Can totally see someone new coming in the picture and if they cast you know who as Robin...then I might totally be for the #teambirds haha #hoodedswan? #Swan&Robin? #Emmashood?

Magic is Coming Dragon
    Ranna156

Post by Ranna156 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:33 pm

LZenOUT wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:I would still like to see her with August...but I think its highly likely it might be Neal or Hook. Going to vote for Hook for now...lets see if Neal heads to Storybrooke!
    After Emma finds out how August meddled in her life - I think she'd rather kill him than anything. Hook, after she betrayed him, I think would rather kill her than anything. She might warm up to Neal again, but that abandonment was a huge deal. But because he's Henry's father, it might work out that way. Personally, I hope it's someone new - someone with scruples and a backbone, but that's me.

I think she will be mad at both August & Neal for meddling in her life and hurting/betraying her. August didn't need to lie to her...he could have gone about convincing her in other ways...one - why didn't he just show her what was in the box? Unless it was something that wouldn't 'work' on her being the savior and all...
    Either way though I think she fully realizes what was at stake now and will be more willingly to forgive them...

Hook - she told him he wouldn't die and she also told him she couldn't risk being wrong about him...so that tells me she is getting a good vibe from him and likes him...she just doesn't trust herself or her instincts when it comes to him since she has been badly burned in the past. I think Hook understands her and will also forgive her quickly enough. He should (hopefully) be a little bit wise as well having lived for a few centuries himself...

Totally open to someone new as well! Wink Will definitely be interesting when this love manysideangle is in full swing!

fun

Magic is Coming Dragon
    cuddlyasatiger

Post by cuddlyasatiger on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:00 pm

I'm stubbornly holding out for Robin Hood.

I did think CapnSwan had a good shot until Emma left him with the Giant.

I remember!
    LZenOUT

Post by LZenOUT on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Ranna156 wrote:I would still like to see her with August...but I think its highly likely it might be Neal or Hook. Going to vote for Hook for now...lets see if Neal heads to Storybrooke!
    After Emma finds out how August meddled in her life - I think she'd rather kill him than anything. Hook, after she betrayed him, I think would rather kill her than anything. She might warm up to Neal again, but that abandonment was a huge deal. But because he's Henry's father, it might work out that way. Personally, I hope it's someone new - someone with scruples and a backbone, but that's me.

Emma is going to romantically end up with...

Post by Ranna156 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:18 pm

I would still like to see her with August...but I think its highly likely it might be Neal or Hook. Going to vote for Hook for now...lets see if Neal heads to Storybrooke!

Magic is Coming Dragon

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:56 pm