Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

October 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
31% 31% [ 4 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
15% 15% [ 2 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]
31% 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Witch Hunt

eclectic1

Witch Hunt

Post by eclectic1

*Episode pics:

*Press Release…thx to ABC Publicity:

EMMA DISCOVERS THAT THE STORYBROOKE RESIDENTS HAVE NO MEMORY ABOUT HOW THEY RETURNED TO THE TOWN, THEIR PAST YEAR BACK IN FAIRY TALE LAND, OR WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NEW CURSE, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

Rebecca Mader Guest Stars as the Wicked Witch of the West

“Witch Hunt” – Emma arrives in Storybrooke with Henry and reunites with her friends and family, only to discover that no one remembers how they were transported back – or the past year they had spent back in Fairy Tale Land. But Emma is sure that someone in town is responsible for this new curse and teams up with Regina in an attempt to uncover their identity. Meanwhile, in the Fairy Tale Land that was during the past year, Regina, with the aid of Robin Hood, attempts to break into her castle, which has been overtaken by the Wicked Witch, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, MARCH 16 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, David Anders as Dr. Whale, Raphael Sbarge as Archie Hopper/Jiminy Cricket, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Rebecca Mader as the Wicked Witch of the West, David-Paul Grove as Doc, Gabe Khouth as Mr. Clark/Sneezy, Faustino Di Bauda as Sleepy, Jeffrey Kaiser as Dopey, Michael Coleman as Happy, Mig Macario as Bashful, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Raphael Alejandro as Roland, Michael P. Northey as Friar Tuck, Jason Burkart as Little John and Nesta Chapman as nurse.

”Witch Hunt” was written by Jane Espenson and directed by Guy Ferland.

*Promo…

*Sneak Peek 1…

Last edited by eclectic1 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:04 pm; edited 10 times in total
    Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:34 am by Ranna156

yeah he seemed a little crazy...and definitely more 'rumple' like rather than Gold...I think somewhere I said I thought the might be sisters and Rumple the father...but I don't know. A part of me thinks that is too obvious but who knows...At least that is one addition the family tree...haha. Justfor family tree reasons I could see the writers making Rump the father...

Post on Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:33 am by Ranna156

yeah he seemed a little crazy...and definitely more 'rumple' like rather than Gold...I think somewhere I said I thought the might be sisters and Rumple the father...but I don't know. A part of me thinks that is too obvious but who knows...At least that is one addition the family tree...haha. Justfor family tree reasons I could see the writers making Rump the father...

Post on Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:45 pm by eclectic1

I should have realized Regina and Zelena were sisters…that 'twist' would happen.  Hmmm… wonder which one is the WW of East & which is the WW of West?!?!  Twisted Evil 

Interesting on Rumps situation at end…

I have a theory and speculation…Zelena is the child of Rump & Cora!

Also, Rump doesn't seem to be 'himself' at the end…

Just some thoughts…  Cool 

Loving this season so far….  I love you

Post on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:51 pm by Ranna156

ugh...I hope they don't think its Regina for too long!

Post on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:15 am by Ranna156

lol it makes perfect sense...however i think tehy all deserve kudos because i didn't see anything like this happening!

Post on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:41 pm by eclectic1

Ok…based on the Promo for "New York City Serenade" this now makes sense and I, personally, should have caught the 'hint' in the title!!!
     lol!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:27 am