Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Ruth Suggestionbox01 Ruth Howtos

Ruth VisitSB

Ruth EclecticsSpoilers Ruth EsSpoilChat

Ruth Sitemap02

Ruth Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Ruth I_vote_lcap31%Ruth I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Ruth I_vote_lcap8%Ruth I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Ruth I_vote_lcap15%Ruth I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Ruth I_vote_lcap0%Ruth I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Ruth I_vote_lcap31%Ruth I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Ruth

cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Ruth Empty Ruth

Post by cuddlyasatiger

Birthname: Ruth
    FTL Persona: Ruth
    Storybrooke Persona:
    Nickname or Pseudonyms:
    Born: In FTL
    Death: In FTL, shot by an arrow
    Characteristics: kind, loving
    Fairytale Origin: Original to OUAT
    Memorable quote(s): "True love follows this ring wherever it goes my son. I had it with your father. I've had it as your mother. Now, you will have it."

Major Mysteries or Questions: Where did she get her ring and necklace?

TopicFairy Tale Land/Other World Storybrooke/Our World
    Spousesdeceased (name unknown)
    Significant Other(s)husband
    MotherN/A
    FatherN/A
    Childrentwins, James and Charming
    Occupationfarmer
    Sexual Encountershusband
    Short Biography:

The farm Ruth and her husband call home is about to fail, and Ruth has just given birth to twin boys. In order to save their home, the couple makes a deal with Rumplestiltskin. They give up one of their boys, James, to be raised by King George as his own son. About 25 years later, Rumplestiltskin returns with a deal for more prosperity in exchange for the other son. All the son has to do is pose as his late twin and kill a dragon, then he may return. He and Ruth agree to the deal, but there's a snag in the plan. When she next sees her son it is not for his return home, but for his farewell. King George has threatened to kill his mother and burn their farm if he doesn't continue to pose as his son. Before he leaves her for good, Ruth gives him a ring that she says will always bring True Love.

Charming refuses the marriage to Abigail and goes to find Snow, but soon realizes the danger to his mother. He gets to the farm just as King George's soldiers do. During the fight, Ruth is shot with an arrow. While comforting Ruth, Snow White is forced to reveal to her that she's been cursed to be never bear a child. Charming, Snow, and Lancelot take Ruth to Lake Nostos to heal her, but she tricks Charming saving the last of the water for Snow. Lancelot marries Snow and Charming, having Snow drink the enchanted water, so that Ruth can see them married before she dies. Snow figures out her curse is broken when Charming insists on using his mother's necklace to find out what the gender of their first child will be (a girl). By the time Snow goes to thank her, Ruth has died.

Played By: Gabrielle Rose

Ruth IMDb

Last edited by cuddlyasatiger on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.