Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Woodcutter/Michael Tillman Suggestionbox01 Woodcutter/Michael Tillman Howtos

Woodcutter/Michael Tillman VisitSB

Woodcutter/Michael Tillman EclecticsSpoilers Woodcutter/Michael Tillman EsSpoilChat

Woodcutter/Michael Tillman Sitemap02

Woodcutter/Michael Tillman Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Woodcutter/Michael Tillman I_vote_lcap31%Woodcutter/Michael Tillman I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Woodcutter/Michael Tillman I_vote_lcap8%Woodcutter/Michael Tillman I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Woodcutter/Michael Tillman I_vote_lcap15%Woodcutter/Michael Tillman I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Woodcutter/Michael Tillman I_vote_lcap8%Woodcutter/Michael Tillman I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Woodcutter/Michael Tillman I_vote_lcap0%Woodcutter/Michael Tillman I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Woodcutter/Michael Tillman I_vote_lcap31%Woodcutter/Michael Tillman I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Woodcutter/Michael Tillman

cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Woodcutter/Michael Tillman Empty Woodcutter/Michael Tillman

Post by cuddlyasatiger

Birthname:
    FTL Persona: The Woodcutter
    Storybrooke Persona: Michael Tillman
    Nickname or Pseudonyms: The Woodcutter
    Born: In FTL
    Death:
    Characteristics: Strong, loyal to family
    Fairytale Origin: Hansel & Gretel
    Memorable quote(s): "A family always needs to be able to find one another."
    "It was only one time."

Lingering Questions: Is he the same Woodcutter from the Little Red Riding Hood story?

The Woodcutter is in the Infinite Forest with his two children, Gretel and Hansel, when he is kidnapped by the Evil Queen. She has also kidnapped his children and has promised to keep them separated until she gets what she wants. When the children refuse to be adopted by her, she banishes all three to the Forest intending for Father and children to never be reunited.

In Storybrooke, Michael Tillman doesn't know he has children until Emma tries to convince him to adopt them. He is stunned and doesn't believe he can take care of them. But when he finally sees them he agrees to take them, and the family is together at last.

Played By: Nicholas Lea

Woodcutter/Michael Tillman IMDb

Last edited by cuddlyasatiger on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:50 am by Ranna156

You know if they decide to give Regina a second chance at love I almost think this guy might do it for her...they did seem to have a bit of chemistry...then that would officially make her the evil stepmother in the H & G story as well...Wink...which she already was the bad person...they didn't really go into detail about their mother other than that in SB she was dead and the SB persona of the woodcutter wasn't married I don't believe. They never said whether they had a stepmother already back in FTL but I am assuming their real mother was dead in both places.

hmm...I really think its possible! Wink

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:17 am