Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 Suggestionbox01 Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 Howtos

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 VisitSB

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 EclecticsSpoilers Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 EsSpoilChat

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 Sitemap02

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 I_vote_lcap31%Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 I_vote_lcap15%Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 I_vote_lcap31%Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy

cuddlyasatiger
    cuddlyasatiger

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 Empty Baelfire/Neal Cassidy

Post by cuddlyasatiger

Birthname: Baelfire
    FTL Persona: Baelfire
    Storybrooke Persona: Neal Cassidy
    Nickname or Pseudonyms: Bae
    Born: In FTL somewhere, during Ogre Wars I ; Neal's wanted poster states his birthday is March 23, 1977
    Death: Alive
    Characteristics: Brave, Honest, Respectful, Thief in adulthood
    Fairytale Origin: Original to OUaT; latest theory is that he is or has ties to Peter Pan and/or Lost Boys
    Memorable quote(s): "I want my father back!" "You're a coward." "Is that my son?"

Major Mysteries or Questions: What has happened to Bae since being sucked into the portal and him being seen as a relatively young man in the 21st century in OW?

TopicFairyTale Land/Other World Storybrooke/OurWorld
    Spousesnonenone
    Significant Other(s)None but good friends with MorraineEmma Swan
    MotherMilhaN/A
    FatherRumplestiltskinMr. Gold
    ChildrenN/AHenry
    OccupationN/AJanitor/Thief
    Sexual EncountersN/AEmma Swan
    Short Biography:

Baelfire, called Bae, was Rumplestiltskin's only family and greatest treasure. Bae's mother, Milha, abandoned them when he was very young. It was to save Bae from the Ogre War battlefield that Rumplestiltskin became the Dark One. Bae makes Rumplestiltskin promise to leave behind his magic if Bae can find a way for them to be together as father and son without the magic of the Dark One. Morraine tells Bae about Reul Ghorm, the oldest and darkest magic, who gives Bae the last magic bean. This magic bean opens a portal into a land without magic (presumably our world). Bae goes through the portal, but Rumplestiltskin renigs on their deal and refuses to follow Bae. The last we see of Bae in FTL is him calling his father a coward as the portal closes.

Neal Cassidy is a young thief in love with another young thief, seventeen year old Emma Swan. They make plans to start a life together in Tallahassee, FL, but first they have some stolen property to get rid of. On his way to fence the merchandise, Neal meets August who convinces him to leave Emma for her own good. August proves to Neal that magic exists, and that the Curse is real. Neal truly loves Emma and makes August promise to let him know when the curse is broken. Neal also leaves their yellow bug and a substantial amount of money for August to give to Emma upon her release from prison. Neal does not know yet he has a son but finds out when his father, Emma, and Henry find him at his apartment in NYC.

We first see Neal in the opening scene of Season 2 heading to his apartment in NYC. As he arrives he notices that he left a window open and it is raining. As he goes to shut it he drops his cell phone OUaT the window and then a carrier pigeon lands on his desk with a post card from Storybrooke with the word "Broken" handwritten on it.

Young Baelfire Played By: Dylan Schmid

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 Twitter Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 Facebook Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 IMDb

Neal Cassidy is Played By: Michael Raymond-James

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 Twitter Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 IMDb

Last edited by cuddlyasatiger on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:03 am by Ranna156

leaning towards he is Henry's father but maybe that is too obvious?

Thinking the BF if she remembered sent him the post card...if she doesn't remember then MAYBE Jefferson...but that is just because he is the only person other than Regina who we know for sure always remembered their FTL past. Maybe its someone we haven't seen...or I guess its possible it was August...since we don't know exactly what time or day we saw Mr. NYC...hmmm

Ranna156

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:15 am by Ranna156

Birthname:
    FTL Persona:
    Storybrooke Persona: Neal Cassidy
    Nickname or Pseudonyms:
    Born: Probably born in the late 1970s or early 1980s (OW time)
    Death:
    Characteristics: frustrated
    Fairytale Origin:
    Memorable quote(s):

Major Mysteries or Questions: Is he also a character?

TopicFairy Tale Land/Other World Storybrooke/Our World
    Spouses
    Significant Other(s)Emma Swan
    Mother
    Father
    ChildrenHenry
    OccupationTheif
    Sexual EncountersEmma Swan
    Short Biography:

Neal Cassady is a young thief in love with another young thief, seventeen year old Emma Swan. They make plans to start a life together in Tallahassee, FL, but first they have some stolen property to get rid of. On his way to fence the merchandise, Neal meets August who convinces him to leave Emma for her own good. August proves to Neal that magic exists, and that the Curse is real. Neal truly loves Emma and makes August promise to let him know when the curse is broken. Neal also leaves their yellow bug and a substantial amount of money for August to give to Emma upon her release from prison. Neal does not know yet he has a son.

We see him in the opening scene of Season 2 heading to his apartment in NYC. As he arrives he notices that he left a window open and it is raining. As he goes to shut it he drops his cell phone OUaT the window and then a carrier pigeon lands on his desk with a post card from Storybrooke with the word "Broken" handwritten on it.

Played By: Michael Raymond-James

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 Twitter Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 IMDb

Please use spoiler tags when appropriate

Last edited by Ranna156 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:35 am