Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

The Dragon Suggestionbox01 The Dragon Howtos

The Dragon VisitSB

The Dragon EclecticsSpoilers The Dragon EsSpoilChat

The Dragon Sitemap02

The Dragon Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
The Dragon I_vote_lcap31%The Dragon I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
The Dragon I_vote_lcap8%The Dragon I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
The Dragon I_vote_lcap15%The Dragon I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
The Dragon I_vote_lcap0%The Dragon I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Dragon I_vote_lcap31%The Dragon I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

The Dragon

eclectic1
    eclectic1

The Dragon Empty The Dragon

Post by eclectic1

Ep 2x18 "Selfless, Brave and True"

"a guest role (preferably with an Asian accent)...he's 60, mystical, powerful, helpful to those in trouble, and makes predictions that can be difficult to understand"

Thinking that "The Dragon" who is Tzi Ma is 'the Healer'.
    will confirm w/the episode air! Wink Cool ...
    UPDATE: the "Healer" is the "Dragon"

Last edited by eclectic1 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

LZenOUT

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:50 pm by LZenOUT

Ranna156 wrote:ok i am not familiar with Mulan but someone at work today said he thought The Dragon was Mooshoo (sp? pronunciation?) from Mulan who was a dragon i guess. Also if that is the case he didn't think he was truly dead...so anyone know anything about this guy and if its likely that he isn't really dead he just lost his physical form?
    Now that they've introduced magic into our world - who the heck knows. I hate this magic-in-the-world-without-magic stuff. I wish they would just rewrite the last two episodes. And SW should have just done what she threatened to do with Cora's heart and let the DO die. It MAKES NO SENSE for her to do what she did. confused This show is going down hill, in my opinion. Ok, rant over. Shocked I feel better now.
    Ranna156

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:40 pm by Ranna156

ok i am not familiar with Mulan but someone at work today said he thought The Dragon was Mooshoo (sp? pronunciation?) from Mulan who was a dragon i guess. Also if that is the case he didn't think he was truly dead...so anyone know anything about this guy and if its likely that he isn't really dead he just lost his physical form?
    LZenOUT

Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:00 am by LZenOUT

Shekinel wrote:Yoda?!
    Correct you may be roflmao3
    Shekinel

Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:57 pm by Shekinel

Yoda?!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:01 am