Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? Suggestionbox01 Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? Howtos

Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? VisitSB

Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? EclecticsSpoilers Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? EsSpoilChat

Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? Sitemap02

Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? I_vote_lcap31%Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? I_vote_lcap8%Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? I_vote_lcap15%Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? I_vote_lcap8%Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? I_vote_lcap0%Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? I_vote_lcap31%Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree?

Poll

Assuming one addition is Snow's baby who is the second addition?

[ 2 ]
    Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? I_vote_lcap25%Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? I_vote_lcap13%Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? I_vote_lcap13%Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? I_vote_lcap0%Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? I_vote_lcap38%Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? I_vote_rcap [38%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Ranna156
    Ranna156

Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree? Empty Henry gets 2 additions to his family tree?

Post by Ranna156

So in one of the spoiler articles it mentioned Henry will have two additions to his family tree. From photo's and what Snow said when they rescued Neal from the cage it definitely appears that Snow will be having another baby so that would account for one addition so who is the second addition?
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:39 am by Ranna156

Thanks! I toally forgot about this post! So Rumple could still be the father or not and that would still be an addition...Smile
    eclectic1

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:30 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:I am going with the Wicked Witch. I think based on scenes where it looks like the WW takes over Regina's castle that somehow Regina and the witch are sisters or half sisters or something. 

***Good call!!!  Wink
    eclectic1

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:29 pm by eclectic1

Ok…with "Witch Hunt" we learn that Henry's got a "Step Aunt" in Zelena!!!  With Regina and Zelena being sisters.
    Shekinel

Post Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:47 pm by Shekinel

Or maybe Hook becomes his stepfather...hahaha I WISH!!!
    Shekinel

Post Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:46 pm by Shekinel

mmm maybe Snow has twins?! =O!
    Ranna156

Post Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:31 am by Ranna156

I am going with the Wicked Witch. I think based on scenes where it looks like the WW takes over Regina's castle that somehow Regina and the witch are sisters or half sisters or something. Maybe Cora had a sister...

Some people were saying possibly she is Rumple's mother or related to Mila somehow...but then they would need to explain how she is a couple hundred years old as well...

I was thinking possibly Regina and RH get married but if that is the case Robin's son would be another addition in the form of an adoptive step brother and that would make 3 additions.

So i will jump on board the WWotW is the other addition but I think she will be related to Regina somehow. Either Cora or Regina's father had a child with someone else and the WW is jealous of Regina so that is why she is taking over the castle. Or maybe she is related to Cora somehow...

OR perhaps she was an illegitimate child of Leo's...That would explain why she took up residence in Leo's old palace and why she might be targeting the Charmings...

I wonder if they are going to take a leaf from Wicked and make the WW green due to some potion one of her parents took in order to be 'seduced'...Or is she just suppose to be literally green with envy?

Anyone got any other ideas?

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:39 am