Chat Once Upon a Time!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat Once Upon a Time!

Welcome to Chat Once Upon a Time!, a chat site dedicated to the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time. This site aims to provide fellow Oncer fans a place to openly discuss & share anything & everything OUAT!

TIP: The chatbox is ONLY viewable to members. Try registering as a member if you would like to join our live chats every Sunday starting at 8:00 pm EST!!! magicprice

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatOUaT Tweets

Quickies!

Season 4 Episode Chat! Suggestionbox01 Season 4 Episode Chat! Howtos

Season 4 Episode Chat! VisitSB

Season 4 Episode Chat! EclecticsSpoilers Season 4 Episode Chat! EsSpoilChat

Season 4 Episode Chat! Sitemap02

Season 4 Episode Chat! Abcsite001

Get Ready to RUMPLE!!!

Poll

who do you think Lilly's Father is?
Season 4 Episode Chat! I_vote_lcap31%Season 4 Episode Chat! I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Season 4 Episode Chat! I_vote_lcap8%Season 4 Episode Chat! I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Season 4 Episode Chat! I_vote_lcap15%Season 4 Episode Chat! I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Season 4 Episode Chat! I_vote_lcap0%Season 4 Episode Chat! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Season 4 Episode Chat! I_vote_lcap31%Season 4 Episode Chat! I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

OUaT Tweet Time

Season 4 Episode Chat!

Ranna156
    Ranna156

Season 4 Episode Chat! Empty Season 4 Episode Chat!

Post by Ranna156

Starting with season 4 this site will only have one main chat for season 4. ABC publishes the episode recap info and for an episode list guide you can always find it here:

Once Season 4 Episode list

Feel free to post sneak peeks and whatever else as they become available.

Here are some sites to check for things often:

ABC Media Net

Here is a google search for you tube sneak peek videos...just update it for episode number! Utube sneak peeks search

And don't forget you can always check out ABC's official OUAT site!

FYI season 4 starts on Sept 28 at 8 EST

EP 1 - Tale of Two Sisters
    EP 2 - White Out
    Ep 3 - Rocky Road
    Ep 4 - The Apprentice
    Ep 5 - Breaking Glass
    Ep 6 - Family Business

Note: Beware of info on Wikipedia...

Note: If you would like to have or feel the need for a dedicated thread for an episode go ahead and start one!

Last edited by Ranna156 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Ranna156

Post Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:50 pm by Ranna156

Noortjj wrote:
    Ranna156 wrote:I was wondering when greenie was coming back.
    And looks like she's going to stay for at least a few eps Very Happy
    I loved Zelena in 3b and loved her again in tonights ep. Zelena is just so full on psycho stalker, that scene with Rumple was great!! Absolutely adore Rebecca Mader and how she plays Zelena..

I agree! She is great...would love to see Regina and her duke it out over RH!
    Noortjj

Post Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:27 pm by Noortjj

Ranna156 wrote:I was wondering when greenie was coming back.
    And looks like she's going to stay for at least a few eps Very Happy
    I loved Zelena in 3b and loved her again in tonights ep. Zelena is just so full on psycho stalker, that scene with Rumple was great!! Absolutely adore Rebecca Mader and how she plays Zelena..
    Ranna156

Post Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:18 am by Ranna156

I was wondering when greenie was coming back.
    Ranna156

Post Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:16 am by Ranna156

I hope August is around for a while...although i am over wanting him and emma to be together...but if they DID go that route i wouldnt complain. 

Does anyone else think someone was posing as Regina in that dream she had of the evil queen and Robin Hood?
    eclectic1

Post Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:58 pm by eclectic1

Going 'green' again in 2 weeks!

Seems our backstory for Robin Hood will involve some Wicked Witch! fun
    eclectic1

Post Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:56 pm by eclectic1

eclectic1 wrote:So, the picture IS the door!!! Curious... can't wait to see how they 'pass through it'!!!

Going to answer my own statement... a key and they don't enter-the writer comes 'flashing' OUT!!!

lol!
    eclectic1

Post Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:13 pm by eclectic1

So, the picture IS the door!!! Curious... can't wait to see how they 'pass through it'!!!

I'm not sure how long August will be around...but, I'd just as soon see Emma with him than Hook!!! Wink 

(Channeling my inner Ranna!) lol!

If he's around awhile...COULD be interesting!
    Ranna156

Post Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:26 pm by Ranna156

Agree with all of you...it is getting more interesting...and I am glad August is back too!

I thought that too about the doors E! I wonder if we will see that room again...Maybe Regina will recognize that as being one of the doors there?
    Noortjj

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:34 pm by Noortjj

Changing my mind abit on the show...seems things are just getting more interesting!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool

I like that the focus is back on the main characters again. I liked the Snow Queen but there was to much Frozen in my opinion, and they could have a done more with SQ. Anyway with frozen there wasn't really a connection between frozen and the core characters we love so much. With the current storyline that connection with the mains is there..
    eclectic1

Post Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:36 pm by eclectic1

Well, well, well...August is back!!! Shocked Wink

What more does he know about the book that hasn't been revealed AND the picture of that door that Henry thinks is the connection to the author reminds me of the MadHatter's Hat doors. 

Is there another way to access those?!?!

Changing my mind abit on the show...seems things are just getting more interesting!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool
    eclectic1

Post Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:33 pm by eclectic1

Noortjj wrote:Also love that  Maleficent is back and i must say i adore Cruella and her being so snarky. Cruella is spot on!

Smile  I can't wait until she & Pongo meet...hearing it could be interesting!
    Noortjj

Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:33 pm by Noortjj

Yay August is back!! When i read that Eion woud be back i figured that it woud be for a flashback but i'm happy that it's for more than 1 episode. 
    Also love that  Maleficent is back and i must say i adore Cruella and her being so snarky. Cruella is spot on!
    eclectic1

Post Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:00 pm by eclectic1

Season 4 Episode Chat! Screen11

The Chernobog...made my day when I saw that!!! Why do I think that the Knave of Hearts may be the author of the Book?!? lol! Wink
    wendydarling76

Post Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:57 pm by wendydarling76

Ranna156 wrote:
    eclectic1 wrote:If Regina wants to find out who wrote the book to give her character a "Happy Ending"...how will this affect all the other characters in the book?  I have to believe, just as Emma found out when she went back in time and brought back Marian, one change created can cause a domino affect in multiple areas.

Agree!!! and i too want to know about that darn book! 4 seasons now!
    I am now thinking it has something to do with the Sorcerer's Apprentice! I loved that he was turned into a mouse of all animals! I think we may have just seen Mickey. I can't help but think of the Walt Disney quote "...that it was all started by a mouse." Maybe the "mouse" started/wrote the book?
    Ranna156

Post Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:05 pm by Ranna156

eclectic1 wrote:If Regina wants to find out who wrote the book to give her character a "Happy Ending"...how will this affect all the other characters in the book?  I have to believe, just as Emma found out when she went back in time and brought back Marian, one change created can cause a domino affect in multiple areas.

Agree!!! and i too want to know about that darn book! 4 seasons now!
    eclectic1

Post Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:56 pm by eclectic1

If Regina wants to find out who wrote the book to give her character a "Happy Ending"...how will this affect all the other characters in the book?  I have to believe, just as Emma found out when she went back in time and brought back Marian, one change created can cause a domino affect in multiple areas.
    eclectic1

Post Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:22 pm by eclectic1

Ranna156 wrote:yeah...well at least the show has gotten mysterious again...

Agree...Wink

Am watching-just not as into it as before.

Interested in what 'Operation Mongoose' uncovers. Cool

I want to know WHO WROTE THAT BOOK!!!
    Ranna156

Post Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:33 pm by Ranna156

yeah...well at least the show has gotten mysterious again...
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:10 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

Huh.  Or maybe there's a VERY close connection between SQ and Anna.... hm.
    Ranna156

Post Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:52 pm by Ranna156

yeah i really liked the nod to beauty and the beast...i was kind of dissapointed with the premiere though...i think this one was the worst yet...or maybe i am just losing interest...who knows...
    obsessedwithOUAT

Post Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:31 pm by obsessedwithOUAT

I can't believe no one is in the chat room with me.  Sad face!  Great little nod to Beauty and the Beast tonight!

Post Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:40 pm by rra615

looking forward to tonights premier! i wonder what elsa will bring to SB!! also, i wonder how the whole regina/robin hood/marion story will play out..
    Ranna156

Post Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:48 pm by Ranna156

Ranna156

Post Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:42 pm by Ranna156

Ranna156

Post Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:59 pm by Ranna156

its interesting that wikipedia has Robin Hood listed as a recurring guest star and Will Scarlett as a main this season...Does that mean the EvilHood ship has sailed for good...???

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:05 pm